Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Mera rohit waapas aa gaye aur badala legaaaaaasmiley36smiley20

badla toh hogi 🤣🤣 alag karne marega 😉 Vidya maa will flip in 2 days
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Iss show mein log eavesdropping ke liye ready rahte hain hameshasmiley39

Vidya abhira convo sunke ruhi soch rahi hogi ke maa actually kiske side hain, pehle uske saamne abhira bhala bura bolti thi aur ab abhira ko kangan deti hain.smiley36 I want ruhi to show her mirror, & call out her hypocrisy... Go ruhi, maa ko lecture do

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

What is the vaada v got from ab? Please can u tell in exact words.

That she will never let Armaan get separated from his family.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

That Vada is itself stupid sounding even though I like the scene pariwar se alag nahi karungi fine kal ko armaan kahega uska parivar sirf abhira hain woh jis speed se bhaag Raha hain this can happen already hone laga hain smiley17

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I don't like that line

Kal ko chahe jo bhi hoain main armaan ko kabhie alag nahi karungi that vidhya realise what effect armaan has with abhira kahi woh sab chod ke na bhaag Jaye isliye Vada le liya this can become dangerous later not now seperation ke time even though armaan want to come she can't do that because of vadda abhira ke vade tute nahi hain show main smiley18

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

to die and make way for kaand leap separation of abhimaan… truly a big purpose🤦‍♀️🤣

Vidya is running after abhira because to hold madhav and ar in her side. She said I lost one son but I can't lose another. If you wish ar will leave with you and go out of this house. 😉 listen to the promises and echoed words of Vidya ar ko humesha iss ghar se ba dhne ki ulta hogi 🤣

Next abhiras promise humesha ar ko iss ghar se bandhe rakhungi echoed with conch blown immediately. Hogaya ulta pulta 🤣🤣.

Ruhi is watching everything from side🥸🤐

Rohit came to see dadi why is he hiding then. From whom he is running away still. He knows abhira ar are together so what's his agenda to still be in dark.

Paru, daily you wrote mera Rohit kab ayega, agaya tumhara Rohit🤣 congratulations🎉

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhimaan are such pookies! ❤️

Their interactions today- verbal and non verbal was so on point.

I am so happy to this role reversal where Abhira in love is valuing family, wants Armaan to never lose that and Armaan in love has become practical, and ready to fight where he has had enough of people imposing things and he is cool with doing shaadi going against Kaveri coz she's a patthar. Love love love.

Nazar na lage.

Thu thu thu.

As long as Abhimaan are together things are watchable and awesome. ❤️❤️❤️

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Samajdaar ko ishaara kafi smiley2

fermented germinated terminator 🤣🤣

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If Abhira got memory loss,there is nt any threat .Because Abhira don't have a family for backing Armaan family will also support.

If it happen,it will be Armaan's memory.Tgen we will get Abhira's ddp in full swing.Ruhi can control Armaan like old days .It will be so horrible to watch.If makers go for a memory loss it will be Armaan.So I don't want that

No,they can still go for abhira's memory loss after identity revealation. MG hates armaan. If something happens to abhira(even after marriage) even because of a slightest mistake of armaan, MG will burstout at armaan and will stop him from meeting abhira. They can always take abhira with them by claiming their connection with ak. Ar-Ab can meet at court and work for some case together. Then they can show abhira falling for armaan again or slowly reviving her memory. Anyways, memory loss track is better than a bs mu seperations.
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

That Vada is itself stupid sounding even though I like the scene pariwar se alag nahi karungi fine kal ko armaan kahega uska parivar sirf abhira hain woh jis speed se bhaag Raha hain this can happen already hone laga hain smiley17

Bold - I can foresee this happening on some fine day in future 🤭🤭🤭.