Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait should get my hopes up that Rohit may have

a new attitude and seem a little dangerous. What was the need to

crush the paper one he knew what room KP was in smiley29

Drama, drama aur sirf drama effect ke liye hoga!! smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes this can be .. that Abhira gets hurt on their wedding day .. and Armaan marries her with injury

Or it can also be Abhira runs away before shadi .. since both of them are divorced .. it can be for an infinite time

Basically every other dialogue seems to be getting interpreted as ominous foreshadowing because no one is sure which unfortunate tracks from prev gens/ ghum s1 that they are trying to rinse repeat. 😕

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

1. Abhimaan scene is really good. I am glad that she has explained very well to him and Armaan on the other hand has lost all hope and is all practical. Its like role reversal

2. Armaan's - I wont talk to you all day and then changing it to -i wont talk for one hour is too cute

3. Vidya Abhira scene is also good. I'm glad Ruhi is witnessing it because now she knows everyone except Kaveri and her actually approve of Abhimaan. but ofc she is always gonna be delusional. I am glad she hears V telling Abhira that she is a SELFLESS, WONDERFUL SOUL who has opted to keep Armaan connected to family and not to separate him from family even though she easily can do it! whether Ruhi the pathetic person can understand it or not that is the truth. she has witnessed in front of her eyes that Abhira is not anything like her scumbag self.

4. Masked Man Rohit enters hospital, looks at a patient list and tracks down Kaveri ka room and goes there deliberately. It is so random. why did he need to scrunch up the list into a paper ball

5. Sanjay ki nautanki is top class. Kaveri brings up his wrongs to Abhira but only because she had to bend in front of Abhira after almost molestation attempt and how Armaan fell for Abhira

6. Chorus gang is in the vicinity of Rohit but dont notice him because mask hai. Rohit also spots Ruhi in hospital

7. he has no dialogue or monologue or anything -so cant makeout what his intentions are and he doesnt lower his mask at all.

8. Abhimaan declare to Kaveri that they will not marry until she gives blessing and full family including bloody Ruhi is there to witness it.

9. Nautanki Kaveri agreed all too easily to go back to PH as soon as she heard shaadi is not happening.

Precap is the new precap that we have already seen

Armaan becomes so unhinged nowadays smiley37..one liners bhi Bolney lage ...

Aur next scene pe dono haath pakadkar khada hasmiley36

Vidya ka scene abhi keliye its not negative...And aise show karthe hai ki indirectly yah bol rah ki behen tu apna bhagne ka genes toda pakadkar rakhiye ,,,agar tu bhaag gaya Armaan bhi tere peeche aayega...And Abhira promised that She will not seperate Armaan from his family ...Ab uskeliye family ka kya ya definition banega kisko pata hai...

That was so random

Aaj ka taaaza Khabar,,Kaveri aur uska pyaare jamaisa ne breakup karliya smiley28smiley37..But pyaar ka ehsaas ka zimmedari aise sanju ka sar pe nahi rakh sakthi...Sanjay ne toda Hawa daala hai ,,ghee toh Aagh me Kp ne lagaya dha..smiley37

Rohit shayad surprised hai Armaan Abhira abhi bhi sath me hein...Toh ye Armaan ka Naya version dekhega toh behosh hojaavoge bandasmiley36..

Armaan aise look de rah dha ,,meine pehle batayana budiya nahi maanewaali,,jab kp says she will not agree to this marriage..

Kp ki horoscope me family atmosphere become utal putal...So Rohit ke aane se family dynamics change hone ke bohot chance hai,,,and he seems naaraz with everyone...Hona bhi chahiye ,,,Hamare alawa usse koi puchta bhi nahi dha.

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Rohit came looking for KP with some agenda? Ye paper crunching drama kya tha smiley37 phir room mein hand fist n all!!

He is probably pissed off at all the celebrations post his death and that his family did not mourn his death smiley37

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I liked abhimaan and vidhya abhira combo scenes baki I skip to last scenes

Rohit and ruhi track I am just not interested as long as rohit helps abhimaan to be together......

Bechara armaan ek din bhi abhira se baat kiye hue nahi reh sakta ek ghanta bhi mushkil hoga uske liye smiley37

I liked how armaan holds abhira hand tight even that dadisa glare bechari ruhiji got hope on dadi dialogue she will never accept it then again seeing them holding hands got uneasy smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

looks like makers forgot V already gave Abhira kangans- with Armaan 2.0 only, not with Armaan 1.0.

Usne vaapas kiya haina while leaving house...