Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

The way Armaan tightens his grip on Abhiras hand and gives her a reassuring look when Kaveri declares she will never approve their shaadi is a really nice touch. great moment. simple and sweet

Why is Ru always shipping poddar family members to hospital? First dadi next rohit and who will be next?Goenkas should leave their home and stay on road. Bhai why is she doing fl task?
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mani_m

Yeh ruhi hamesha road pe ghoomti rehti hai kya...kabhi KP ko accident se bachati hai aur ab rohit ko😂😂Ab poddar family ruhi ko sar pe bitadenge kya for saving rohit. Hope rohit gives cold shoulder to ruhi.

I was going to say the same thing .. Ruhi has got a new job of being road patrol .. and it looks like Armaan and Abhira Will spot Rohit but Ruhi will find her husband..

Vidyas screen space is too much. She eats half of the episode giving lectures 🙄
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: hobbit

Why the hell is Ruhi listening to Vidya and Abhira’s conversation?! She’s always eavesdropping, it’s so annoying to see

no but like what was the reason for that? so she can see that she needs to move on? or just to make her moye moye? i couldn't understand what the makers/writers were trying to say from ruhi's pov.
Writers are hell bent Ru ww. They are now making her save Rohit and become mahan…. This should be Abhira task but now makers has spoiled her character so much that they are giving all fl mahanta task to pl. STILL no one will accept Ru until she pays for all her kaands.
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The way Armaan tightens his grip on Abhiras hand and gives her a reassuring look when Kaveri declares she will never approve their shaadi is a really nice touch. great moment. simple and sweet

their hand chemistry is ALWAYS on point! it's one of my favorite things to see about abhimaan. something so simple can be so meaningful. i'm so glad the makers decided to focus on that because you don't see that in other ITV shows. 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mani_m

Yeh ruhi hamesha road pe ghoomti rehti hai kya...kabhi KP ko accident se bachati hai aur ab rohit ko😂😂Ab poddar family ruhi ko sar pe bitadenge kya for saving rohit. Hope rohit gives cold shoulder to ruhi.

she is either saving someone from a car accident or is committing one herself 🙄
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

their hand chemistry is ALWAYS on point! it's one of my favorite things to see about abhimaan. something so simple can be so meaningful. i'm so glad the makers decided to focus on that because you don't see that in other ITV shows. 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

yup fully agree

These small things are so impactful. their hand holds, forehead touches are so sweet and emotionally intimate

I loved even the way she gave him water, wiped his forehead with tissue and even slapped him lightly on his arm when he questioned if she wants to marry reminding him that she realized love first, she proposed and she is living in the outhouse all for him only. it was such a domestic scene.

The Abhimaan scenes are all HEART.

Loving them

I have a very crazy theory, Today's Abhiaan convo hints at a potential Coma/Memory loss track for Abhira, probably on their wedding day.

This "Tumhari dulhan tumahri baraat main khoob nachegi" seems ominous