Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Am I the only one who is losing interest? This merry-go-round story is getting so boring now. Should start watching it at night when I can't sleep, it will definitely put me to sleep smiley36

same pinch. I am Seeing comedy with poddars in morning 🤣🤣 their faces,expressions, manipulations , extra added echoed words , bgms baapre 🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

That time she gave her mothers bangles from Almari .. Uske baad they celebrated holi , gangaur .. and also went to mussorie.. a period of 2-4 months passed

Now she is giving her own bangles from hand .. 3-4 months Toh given hi hai for Abhira to be thrown out of the house

i remember those bangles were given after court case of dadi solved where dadi wants them out of house and Vidya stopped them.

Am I the only one who is losing interest? This merry-go-round story is getting so boring now. Should start watching it at night when I can't sleep, it will definitely put me to sleep smiley36

you are not alone. I am damn bored as well. Triangle not ending I don’t think Rohit entry will end this. Romance ka namo nishan bhi nahi hai in this gen. Thanda reveals. Big talks and no actions🫤
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Every serial should be watched in small doses .. as the makers ka motive is stretching it infinitely.. and keep leads separate

It took almost a year for the main leads to confess to each other...it will most likely take another year for them to get married (again) smiley36 Na, I don't think I have that much patience.

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

you are not alone. I am damn bored as well. Triangle not ending I don’t think Rohit entry will end this. Romance ka namo nishan bhi nahi hai in this gen. Thanda reveals. Big talks and no actions🫤

On point smiley36 This generation's story is literally moving at a snail's pace.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

It took almost a year for the main leads to confess to each other...it will most likely take another year for them to get married (again) smiley36 Na, I don't think I have that much patience.

tab tak out house mein baithegi aur bacha bhi hojayega 🤣🤣

armaan is acting that wala baccha....jo fancy dress mein dulha banna chahta hai...😂

I mean bechare ke pov se socho......shaadi dulha and armaan....mess hi mess hai...😂

pehli baar dulha bana...and use agle din abhira ne kah doya...yeh deal hai...

then dulha bana...and ruhi ko mandap per reject kar diya...and then socha abhira se shaadi shuda hai....to dadi ne bomb phoda...annullment ka....use kisi ne baddua bhi nahi di....but lag gayee use...nazuk armaan..😂

love abhira....her cheerfulness and positivity.....she could have easily moved out with armaan.....but it was she who was giving him hope...when she herself cannot c much....

aaj vidya saw the real wali abhira.....she saw her how enthusiastically she was calming down armaan...and as soon as armaan left...how sad she was.....Not many have seen this abhira....and I liked what vidya deciphered....ki abhira is a selfless person.....but a khuddar one...iss liye she left poddar house...she knows she is strong...and can stay wo armaan...but armaan will b broken...as he truly loves her and knows that she also truly loves him...selflessly.....

she knows and has seen ki armaan is all ready to leave this family....jis family ke liye...he just left ruhi...usi family ko woh abhira ke liye chodne per utaaru hai...and it is abhira who is giving him all the ashwasan.....

she knows...ki poddars ne abhira ko bahut zyada hurt kiya...pareshaan kiya...and she can easily take away armaan....but she is not doing it.....

I loved vidya ke dialogs ki abhira will always b abhira sharma...sab se pehle.....she is proud of wa=hat her mamma had made her......and knows it is not selfishness....

tbh, i loved vidya abhira ka scene.....i just hope...makers dont create any mu between them now....😂

ruhi ka to mujhe samajh nahi aata...I mean....koi bhi aur ho...to agar armaan plead bhi kare to usse shaadi na kare....but ruhi ko dekh kar lagta hai....ki bas abhi woh khud armaan se plead karegi...ki mujhse shaadi kar lo....

kya merry go round types ho raha hai...

armaan abhira se....mujhse shaadi kar lo....ruhi armaan se...mujhse shaadi kar lo...😂 lets c...rohit kya kahta hai...😂

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Iss show mein log eavesdropping ke liye ready rahte hain hameshasmiley39

Vidya abhira convo sunke ruhi soch rahi hogi ke maa actually kiske side hain, pehle uske saamne abhira bhala bura bolti thi aur ab abhira ko kangan deti hain.smiley36 I want ruhi to show her mirror, & call out her hypocrisy... Go ruhi, maa ko lecture do

ruhi itni bhi buddhu nahi hai na...😂

agar call ou kiya...to vidya ke paas to bahut kuch hai....ki u were after armaan.....dekho armaan ko to tum pasand hi nahi thi....u married rohit will wrong intentions...u r selfish....rohit ke jaane ke baad bhi armaan ke liye ruki....

vidya ke paas lambi list hogi.....

so ruhi chup he rahe...isme hi iski bhalai hai...😂

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ar now don’t care about anything or anybody.He just wants to marry ab and becoming desperate for getting married.