Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Logically you are right. But even if V supported shaadi in court, Ab would wanna wait.

Ab doesn't wanna begin her new life after badduas from an elder. She may not approve of Kaveri but she is Armaans dadi and an elder. Unki baddua lekar nayi shuruaat nahi karna chahegi voh bhi without making any effort to try to get her to agree.

Yes that’s true .. today Kaveri gave baddua .. she got in accident and if today only they got married..would have been bad

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Rohit baba was unperturbed when his father was hospitalized..and shot ..but he cares for cauvery smiley39

Pray tell me how did abhira connect arman to his family smiley5

by not separating him from family and abhira should tc of it by keeping her wajood first next biwi amd last mein bahu. This business talks won't work 🤣🤣 Vidya is manipulating abhira slyly like how she did on arman before don't go against family, don't do like your father etc.
Jis speed se vidya flip after reconcile with Madhav uski double speed se she will flip again after meeting Rohit…… she is a flipper queen
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Iss show mein log eavesdropping ke liye ready rahte hain hameshasmiley39

Vidya abhira convo sunke ruhi soch rahi hogi ke maa actually kiske side hain, pehle uske saamne abhira bhala bura bolti thi aur ab abhira ko kangan deti hain.smiley36 I want ruhi to show her mirror, & call out her hypocrisy... Go ruhi, maa ko lecture do

vidya gave bangles before to abhira. After that everything destroyed 🤣
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

See the situation can be different when Rohit turns up and he ends up being negative .. and Kaveri and Rohit start mistreating Armaan .. then if Armaan wants to get away . Tab kya hoga

And today Vidya said I have lost my one son don’t want to lose another .. so when she gets back Rohit .. will she let go of Armaan

If armaan gets mistreated continuously from family after rohits return - after an emotional breakdown of armaan infront of abhira, I want abhira to tell vidya if this continues like this I am afraid that oneday armaan ka sabar ka baand tut jaayega and if he wanna leave for good then I will not stop him because I can't let him break from inside. If they're planning for track where armaan and abhira leaving ph, I suggest cvs to add a scene like this. Let ruhi also witness that like today.
Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Mera Kohinoor aagaya ....woh humara badala lega smiley36

Samrat jaise na ho bassssssss......

He is the one who suffered the most and he needs justice

he is the primary victim 🤣🤣 who got ruptured in heart. So he is unable to show his face to anyone. If he asked ar straight and kept ruhj in front and asked both the same day he could get answer. He asked saw in corners beating the bush so went in corners leaving these two in corners. We forgot Rohit totally and after one yr he came back itv strategy tulasi returned after 22 yrs that's iconic 😉 none can beat it
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Am I the only one who is losing interest? This merry-go-round story is getting so boring now. Should start watching it at night when I can't sleep, it will definitely put me to sleep smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

vidya gave bangles before to abhira. After that everything destroyed 🤣

That time she gave her mothers bangles from Almari .. Uske baad they celebrated holi , gangaur .. and also went to mussorie.. a period of 2-4 months passed

Now she is giving her own bangles from hand .. 3-4 months Toh given hi hai for Abhira to be thrown out of the house

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

2 days kuch zada nahi hai vidya ke liya .. 5 min bhi nahi lagega ... Mera rohit waapas aneke badh smiley36 dekh na kaise flip hoga pura family smiley36

see her words today I lost my son I don't want to lose arman. She is clearly voicing her insecurity to abhira don't let ar away from family. 🤣🤣 Vidya herself may throw them out if Rohit dies because of abhira or ar🤣🤣 handcuffs hint 😛
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Am I the only one who is losing interest? This merry-go-round story is getting so boring now. Should start watching it at night when I can't sleep, it will definitely put me to sleep smiley36

Every serial should be watched in small doses .. as the makers ka motive is stretching it infinitely.. and keep leads separate