Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Yup ! In Dono ke liye feel bad karana banata hi nahi

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Exactly.... More than anyone else I'm feeling bad for us ..

We definitely don't deserve this πŸ’”πŸ’”

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

But that's the point nah Maya...

Doesn't he know How Jhanak is??

Obviously, he won't ask her directly to loose... I still believe he will not ask something like that directly...

But, isn't he aware of her sacrificial nature? He could have said all those things later on too... He knows how Pagal that ladki is, still..

He might have thought she became stong girl now...or may be she asked only about Arshi did kaisi hai her only love ...

I dont want this to be true as it is so out of Anirudh ...but they are showing him like this so anything can happen.

Then why was he shown today to be so much interested in her future and gave Rudra extra power by giving details about BBG and why he is torturing Jhanak.

Whatever it is even of he asked she should never have shown as sacrificing for Arshi. She should have rejected him and shown strong atleast after so much hardwork ,taunts ,insults she just let go her future like that for a cruel sister... Just because she is Sirji wifi... Our wait for strong leads and their pair is never ending....

So much waste of episodes for us , but producers gained business.....

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Yup ! In Dono ke liye feel bad karana banata hi nahi

They are so mad, itna sab hone ke baad bhi besharmon ki tarah sath hi aana hai unko....

Pagal toh hum hai...

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly.... More than anyone else I'm feeling bad for us ..

We definitely don't deserve this πŸ’”πŸ’”

Viewers are the only fools always!!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

How we were thinking why would makers come up with a track where titular character will loose in the end ?! Kya titular character ka ghanta bajaya hai rekha !!

Originally posted by: sanfan

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He might have thought she became stong girl now...or may be she asked only about Arshi did kaisi hai her only love ...

I dont want this to be true as it is so out of Anirudh ...but they are showing him like this so anything can happen.

Then why was he shown today to be so much interested in her future and gave Rudra extra power by giving details about BBG and why he is torturing Jhanak.

Whatever it is even of he asked she should never have shown as sacrificing for Arshi. She should have rejected him and shown strong atleast after so much hardwork ,taunts ,insults she just let go her future like that for a cruel sister... Just because she is Sirji wifi... Our wait for strong leads and their pair is never ending....

I was mentioning to Vidya it might be another MU of sorts where Ani blabbers something to Arshi not realising J to be within earshot and the sacrifice is part of that nonsense

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

How we were thinking why would makers come up with a track where titular character will loose in the end ?! Kya titular character ka ghanta bajaya hai rekha !!

Seriously!! 5 damn words five words

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That I agree, that She shouldn't have accepted or should not have think about sacrificing after knowing Arshi's condition... She is not responsible for her condition, infact Arshi & Shrishti are the reason for her miserable life...

But then again this is what she is, I don't know why she is going to sacrifice such big thing, for which she faced so much humiliation?? Ani won't ask like that directly I'm sure, but he must have said something, which made her sacrifice...

Why can't she be selfish for a change? Why can't he think about her nature before sharing such things before her performance? They both are not learning anything...

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Sampada_14 thumbnail

I'm feeling fool & shameless too, that even after all this I'm still discussing this show πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was mentioning to Vidya it might be another MU of sorts where Ani blabbers something to Arshi not realising J to be within earshot and the sacrifice is part of that nonsense

I think ut will be totally Jhanak decision like how she gave up on ANI but she blamed ANI for not owning up to their marriage. Same here it will be her decision but she again blamed ANI for her defeat. So where is the character growth. Why makers are doing this. What is the guarantee she won’t repeat this in future . No hopes