Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

It was messy and now it’s just kabadkhana!!

Acha hai iss kabadkhane ko jala de koi

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yes it is for Arshi only nothing for Janak growth in this show. Somehow I feel Ani would have not deliberately asked Janak to win. May be he would have told the situation to Janak and Janak in her mahanta, lost for Arshi to gain confidence and Ani to be happy in his marital life. Now actually Ani and Arshi can happily go for their honeymoon whether they are married or not married, doesn’t matter now. Everyone know he is Arshi’s husband and he is accepting it too.

We should wait for the epiosde to air.

This is all from BTS .

I still dont have the maan to believe that Anirudh will ask her to lose . Because its so out of his character. He is the one who dreamed and worked so much for her success and her career.

In their convo may be the aag and hospital topic might have come and she decided to lose or sacrifice her victory.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

They're giving too much importance to arshi. Well Jhanak could have played fairly but girl chose mahaanata now pratiksha did right thing by spiking her drink 🍷.

Who doesn't want herself who will help her...

Humiliated n begging is only jk life with anyone coming to end her n arshi wining...

It's their story ...

Nothing else

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He risked both his personal and professional life for Jhanak

Did she even think about him before sacrificing

Pure Dumbo

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jalane ka man to kar raha hai… uss character analysis thread hi hai that I can burn πŸ”₯… lol πŸ˜‚

Kya hi ho gaya !

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Acha hai iss kabadkhane ko jala de koi

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

But we never know what actually Ani said. I am in 50 50 now. We need to see the Ani Janak scene now.

Kudos to ur positivity smiley32

Ani to me is Dead for a while now....Jhanak better be dead than live like this ---- my opinion since a while has been this

I want the show to now go Ghum way....ML & his FL & his family can all just die & then new beginning for Jhanak, like Savi.....at least freshness milega - new hero/new story, assuming Jhanak starts using her brain (which I doubt exists)

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

This is all from BTS .

I still dont have the maan to believe that Anirudh will ask her to lose . Because its so out of his character. He is the one who dreamed and worked ao much for her success and her career.

In their convo may be the aag and hospital topic might hav ecome and she decided to lose or sacrifice her victory.

Not watching tomorrow episode...

After reading ur review then only decide...

As I m excited for jk win n raunak dream sequence in tomorrow episode...

BTS ne Mann kharab kar diya after reading n seeing bts

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

If arshi scared the crap out of him he can … Arshi must have thrown some tantrum some emotional blackmail saying I will die if I ever loose against jhanak

Shristi might have done something as well

This is all from BTS .

I still dont have the maan to believe that Anirudh will ask her to lose . Because its so out of his character. He is the one who dreamed and worked ao much for her success and her career.

In their convo may be the aag and hospital topic might hav ecome and she decided to lose or sacrifice her victory.

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Who doesn't want herself who will help her...

Humiliated n begging is only jk life with anyone coming to end her n arshi wining...

It's their story ...

Nothing else

Whole show seems ghapla now

Leads koi aur hi hai

Rudra got good character in the show

Compared to Ani

Arshi ko sab kuch mil jata hai

Langdi Bina chale bhi Jeet gayi

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is all from BTS .

That is what am also thinking. Janak might have thought Arshi and Ani will be happy after Arshi’s win and their problmes will get resolved?