Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://youtu.be/YONo8NwqLT4?feature=shared Arshi taunting jhanak as unprofessional dancer . But Kumar Sanu was more interested in giving motivation to jhanak

Lookslike AK is more pissed off with Arshi speech...he is happy for his wife.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://youtu.be/YONo8NwqLT4?feature=shared Arshi taunting jhanak as unprofessional dancer . But Kumar Sanu was more interested in giving motivation to jhanak

Itna ghammand teek nahi hai Arshi! They have totally ruined Ani and he has totally become Arshi’s ghulam for life.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

It doesn't matter Maya...she lost it because Ani asked her to do..

That is what I was telling , they made him ask is so unbelievable....but anyways he is shown so different from og character. Forget it.

Theu should have made her reject him and took stand for herself and made her won. Some character growth too for her along with win..

But chalo its Arshi story so all characters will keep her happy.

We need to take this entire track as for Arshi to gain confidence after aag and leg surgery

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Changed wish was for jhanak to win …

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

But your changed wish got completed 😭😭😭

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

same … even I won’t be surprised if they kill whole Basu family .. not a single people should be left.. they should better end the show only then what else is left .. full show has negative people only

Exactly..now no Runak..did you see other bts...she dedicated trophy to her husband...he is happy and side hugged her on stage..

Arshi taunted J...and she said she is not that happy by winning on nondancer like j.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Dont worry atleast she became runner up with so much efforts and now no one can insult her saying she is nothing.

And soon she will get trained and become successful and also learn not sacrifice un necessarily for anyone and become strong too.

Chandini is unwell that is why direct final it became.

No... They will insult her again & again...

Even here Arshi was again taunting her in her winning speech...

I can't believe they tortured their FL whole month just to Show their PL winning, only with 1 dance ..

That whole mask theme was for Chandni, why so? She was unfit, so they changed script according to that, but what about their FL, who was working hard for past 1 and half month...

I'm so irritated with this Arshi winning thing..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

That is what I was telling , they made him ask is so unbelievable....but anyways he is shown so different from og character. Forget it.

Theu should have made her reject him and took stand for herself and made her won. Some character growth too for her along with win..

But chalo its Arshi story so all characters will keep her happy.

We need to take this entire track as for Arshi to gain confidence after aag and leg surgery

Did you see her winning speech.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Changed wish was for jhanak to win …

Ohhh....

Then no ..

Jo pehele bola wohi suna Leena Mata ne 😭😭

I really don't, I'm feeling so cheated as an audience..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/KU1LHNyZbVM?feature=shared Jhanak appreciating Guruji and disclosing the scam of semi finals of sleeping pills also she blamed the show producers. Good one she has become really brave.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I to some extent expected this. Ani will put a request like this which Janak can’t refuse.

Yeah me also expected..I said many times here I don't have faith in Ani...he won't do anything in j's favor.