Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I just got to know by scrolling to the previous pages. Looks like Ani has requested something from Janak?

Arshi winner, JHANAK runner, as per SBS segment, Rudra speech and bts..j wanted lost it because of Ani. It seems Ani requested her.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay Arshi won the competition and she married Anirudh too! She lost career and love. So now what? At lest now can she be in peace? Both Arshi and Ani can leave her alone and go to Kolkatta. I always heard if God closes one door, he will open another. But this show is always giving a hopeless feeling to me.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

& when is that gonna happen … after another year.. this is just like ghum show .. there also leads took a year to confess

I won't even surprise if they take ghum 2 route to kill Ani's character and bid bye to all basus ...

Anf The major secret also now revealed to guruji.....

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Okay Arshi won the competition and she married Anirudh too! She lost career and love. So now what? At lest now can she be in peace? Both Arshi and Ani can leave her alone and go to Kolkatta. I always heard if God closes one door, he will open another. But this show is always giving a hopeless feeling to me.

Ha...yes

.there is no sign of positivity in this show.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/YONo8NwqLT4?feature=shared Arshi taunting jhanak as unprofessional dancer . But Kumar Sanu was more interested in giving motivation to jhanak

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Dont worry atleast she became runner up with so much efforts and now no one can insult her saying she is nothing.

And soon she will get trained and become successful and also learn not sacrifice un necessarily for anyone and become strong too.

Chandini is unwell that is why direct final it became.

It doesn't matter Maya...she lost it because Ani asked her to do..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Arshi winner, JHANAK runner, as per SBS segment, Rudra speech and bts..j wanted lost it because of Ani. It seems Ani requested her.

I to some extent expected this. Ani will put a request like this which Janak can’t refuse.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I won't even surprise if they take ghum 2 route to kill Ani's character and bid bye to all basus ...

same … even I won’t be surprised if they kill whole Basu family .. not a single people should be left.. they should better end the show only then what else is left .. full show has negative people only
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Complete wish to usake foreign country me settle hone ki thi without ani 😒

But I changed my wish later on for her to win πŸ˜“

But your changed wish got completed 😭😭😭

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

One way its good. After showing so much Arshi we lose the connection between them .So we wont find them attractive..but right now they will utilise them maximum with dreams and reels ..