Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, what is happening am I missing anything!

Nothing dear only arshi wins trophy ☺️

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The audience are clearly giving them a 2.2 Swetha, meaning they are loving this sh*t !

If 265 epi s of leads being apart, is fetching them 2.2 consistently, then where is the motivation to bring the leads together?

It's Arshi zindabad for the makers ! As for us viewers, who rooted for RuNak, root karte raho, makers ko ghanta fark nehi padta !

Originally posted by: Lollolika

People were expecting Jhanak to win, she made the biggest sacrifice of her life already but the trophy too!? That's totally unfair. Hope TRP audience rejects this, the makers are really sadists to make the FL suffer😑

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

she is going to go back one day ... we all know that is gonna happen..

agar nahi jaye to phir thik hai... runak story to aage jani hi nahi hai! waise bhi what is the meaning of such love anyway .. nahi jana to na jao. koi zabardasti nahi hai!

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I don’t want now her to go back even for Appu si wedding.. people were unhappy that she is not remembering sirji anymore so now I think he deserves that only.

rysohini thumbnail

Vira pasted the link of the Reel ! I am not sure whether she meant the dream coz the link wasn't of the dream BTS

Originally posted by: Edkv74

This is reel ? I thought it was their dream sequence, no??

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

The audience are clearly giving them a 2.2 Swetha, meaning they are loving this sh*t !

If 265 epi s of leads being apart, is fetching them 2.2 consistently, then where is the motivation to bring the leads together?

It's Arshi zindabad for the makers ! As for us viewers, who rooted for RuNak, root karte raho, makers ko ghanta fark nehi padta !

Makers thinks trp would be stable because jahank sacrificing and loose the competition yaar so much confidence seriously.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Nothing dear only arshi wins trophy ☺️

I just got to know by scrolling to the previous pages. Looks like Ani has requested something from Janak?

rysohini thumbnail

He is losing it slowly but surely smiley1 Can't blame him, given what his character has been reduced to smiley44

Layered character ke chakkar mein, Leena ji ne onion ke tarhah itne layers dal diye, ki abb humare heart ke bhi layers bann gaye !

#MoodSwings

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Then did u notice how in this sequence he was getting so irritated with the curtain falling on I. His faceπŸ˜€ I watched it many timesπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I just got to know by scrolling to the previous pages. Looks like Ani has requested something from Janak?

I don't know really let's see what happens.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

she is going to go back one day ... we all know that is gonna happen..

agar nahi jaye to phir thik hai... runak story to aage jani hi nahi hai! waise bhi what is the meaning of such love anyway .. nahi jana to na jao. koi zabardasti nahi hai!

Till she become successful she is not going to come back . Now she has a point to prove even to ANI now as he has not respected her talent now which he was proud of . But I am curious now hat has happened suddenly that ANI requested for sacrifice. Must be a guilt tripping session by Arshi before the face off
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

now she won’t take any insult bcoz now I guess she will learn how to respect herself . Looking at her speech she has learnt a lesson from sacrifice. When she was giving speech ANI had tears in his eyes and guilt . Even now respect is not there in jhanak eyes for ANI.

Don't keep any umeed in j's character...she like to be doormat..