Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I had tears...when I watched first-time that clip.

How could they do this.

Dont worry atleast she became runner up with so much efforts and now no one can insult her saying she is nothing.

And soon she will get trained and become successful and also learn not sacrifice un necessarily for anyone and become strong too.

Chandini is unwell that is why direct final it became.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

It's Ghum theme..

Will get ache din only when j becomes his love and responsibility both.

& when is that gonna happen … after another year.. this is just like ghum show .. there also leads took a year to confess
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Dont worry atleast she became runner up with so much efforts and now no one can insult her saying she is nothing.

And soon she will get trained and become successful and also learn not sacrifice un necessarily for anyone and become strong too.

Being runner up is a big thing in real life but in Jhanak land they will insult her again saying she couldn't win the title over Arshi. J will be back to maid dress even if she gets prize money and get insulted by everyone. This writer sucks!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

yaar mayuri dont get so affected ... take a break dear for reals

I had tears...when I watched first-time that clip.

How could they do this.

vira76 thumbnail

no matter what she does , they will always compare her to arshi and in the end in that small world that they show that is this BH , they will only insult her

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

vira76 thumbnail

they ran towards each other in the last episode did they not ? and then they killed ishan !

Originally posted by: samarp2

& when is that gonna happen … after another year.. this is just like ghum show .. there also leads took a year to confess

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Being runner up is a big thing in real life but in Jhanak land they will insult her again saying she couldn't win the title over Arshi. J will be back to maid dress even if she gets prize money and get insulted by everyone. This writer sucks!

now she won’t take any insult bcoz now I guess she will learn how to respect herself . Looking at her speech she has learnt a lesson from sacrifice. When she was giving speech ANI had tears in his eyes and guilt . Even now respect is not there in jhanak eyes for ANI.
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

no matter what she does , they will always compare her to arshi and in the end in that small world that they show that is this BH , they will only insult her

I don’t want now her to go back even for Appu si wedding.. people were unhappy that she is not remembering sirji anymore so now I think he deserves that only.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vira76

they ran towards each other in the last episode did they not ? and then they killed ishan !

no i was talkjng about S1 smiley37 sane case was if S2 too for Ishaan smiley37
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, what is happening am I missing anything!