Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Don’t know but runak had some interaction before face off reporter said it. Let’s see. If he asked her to sacrifice then he is pure selfish just to get over his guilt.

Agar yeh bhi reason ha to bhi j ko win kerna chahea tha, sari to sirji ke baten bhi woh nahi mante. Phir yeh kyun.

Reality yeh ha k uske mahanta use le doobay g smiley23

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

SBS update - ANI and jhanak had interaction before the face off . Then jhanak decided to lose by herself and the mask fell off was all her planning. AK and RP very angry on jhanak . Tarun says he is angry on jhanak ki usne RP ko ditch kiya hai. Bcoz she just got blank after mask fell off. Don’t know what kind of interaction ANI had . I don’t think he would have asked her to sacrifice but he definitely has shared his guilt that he has been feeling. RP ke saath to dhokha kiya hai usne. I guess she might tell to him why she did and then RP will understand the concern runak had for eo. Somewhere I feel he will be the one for runak reunion.

so that’s the reason she looses purposefully… he will not tell her to sacrifice for sure.. cause he also wants her to win.. she decided to sacrifice for her emotional state may be smiley39 or else she is not FL πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

The way makers are playing such cunning games.....

Like this they showed Arshi as winner....... without showing that she is a better dancer than Jhanak.....

Jhanak was getting all aprreciation but Arshi got the trophy same like ANI . Arshi got The trophy of ANI but not the love.
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am expecting RP going against ANI now even I was surprised how they started ANI and RP on a good note. RP knows jhanak has talent but ANI is a distraction for her so he make sure that she does not get attached to ANI anymore till she become successful.

Yes...how can they introduce a character who is not an obstacle to RuNak....?? Yeh toh no nahi Sakta na inse...

Specially I heard that after interacting with Aniruddh ... Jhanak went ahead and sacrificed...is it right?....so that it may look like bcz of him and he said something that's why she did it...but I am sure that is not the case..he would not tell her to sacrifice

So if that is the case .. then absolutely...He will keep Aniruddh away from her.....aur Ekk hurdle

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

bus woh married na hota to hamare hero ne dono ke shadi kerwa Dene the smiley36smiley44

Yes absolutely

He almost got the replacement of Rahul in RP bas Pallo ne bacha diya sabko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

Jhanak was getting all aprreciation but Arshi got the trophy same like ANI . Arshi got The trophy of ANI but not the love.

Yaa exactly… same thing .. she got Ani, but not his love
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Of all the viewers , Vira's wishes is getting fulfilled.....

Its going to be super boring for me..,

Arshi is not exciting to watch ...I so wish that was a better actor to atleast watch the scene...

So painful

Vira ki zubaan mein til hai kya πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ whatever she says or desires under the guise of runak Milan happens but distance between them gets bigger! Pehle it was two rooms in bh phir Srinagar and kol and ab kol and Mumbai!!! πŸ₯ΉπŸ™„

Vira ji khush?? πŸ™„

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haan....Arshi winning physically and Jhanak winning metaphorically like they always do.....

But then what??? Dekhte hain.....

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

So what now, Arshi won? Well vira ki man ki kaamna poori huyi! Toh ab kya aage?? Brij ka band baja baraat nikalne wala hai .. Rudra will make Jhanak strong and train her further ..Adi will probably make her famous and financially independent by giving her a chance in films as a consolation !
So this is the masala that’s gonna be played for 2 months! Beech mein Basu house mein shadiyan.. there I guess the dynamics may change soon!

Preparing the grounds for Jhanak to come back … fast forwarding to episode 315-320 agla Milan tabhi hoga shayad..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

meanwhile damaad ko rona hai , abuse hona hai, dreams dekhne hain beemar hona haiπŸ₯ΉπŸ™„πŸ˜›

it’s gonna be super painful to watch my Ani like that…

after Ani decided to be with Arshi forgetting his love.. story is just going down & down
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Now RP will teach her that how to be professional. Emotions competition mein nahi chaltay.

Khud ke lea jeeto chahay koe bhi samne ho. Jhanak agay nahi barh paye g agar kabhi Anni ya arshi ko lekar souche g. Us incident mein uske mistake bhi nahi the, why she is in guilt? Annirudh ka chalo samajh mein aata ha.

Leads ke taraf se audience ko disappointment he milne ha.