Originally posted by: great_love

Next year at end smiley1

Dammm 5

Lagta hai tumhara competition runak ke saath haiπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ congratulations ❀️

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

So what now, Arshi won? Well vira ki man ki kaamna poori huyi! Toh ab kya aage?? Brij ka band baja baraat nikalne wala hai .. Rudra will make Jhanak strong and train her further ..Adi will probably make her famous and financially independent by giving her a chance in films as a consolation !
So this is the masala that’s gonna be played for 2 months! Beech mein Basu house mein shadiyan.. there I guess the dynamics may change soon!

Preparing the grounds for Jhanak to come back … fast forwarding to episode 315-320 agla Milan tabhi hoga shayad..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

meanwhile damaad ko rona hai , abuse hona hai, dreams dekhne hain beemar hona haiπŸ₯ΉπŸ™„πŸ˜›

it’s gonna be super painful to watch my Ani like that…

Wow... Future prediction gurujii πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

Pupp eyes sirf sapne hi dekta rah jayegaa aur jk Rani usko baat bhi naa karegi??

Yahi hamari raunak cum ani fans ki zindagi hai 🀐

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yip Anirudh Matchmaker Bose , se yeh umeed toh kar hi sakte hai πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

bus woh married na hota to hamare hero ne dono ke shadi kerwa Dene the smiley36smiley44

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yip Anirudh Matchmaker Bose , se yeh umeed toh kar hi sakte hai πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Do u think! I thought he made him the care taker of Jhanak only because he is a well wisher who satisfies all his criteria including being married πŸ˜€πŸ€ͺπŸ˜›πŸ˜œ

great_love thumbnail

Lagta hai tumhara competition runak ke saath haiπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ congratulations ❀️

Thank you smiley31

Haan... Dekte hai kiski phele hoti hai smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

SBS update - ANI and jhanak had interaction before the face off . Then jhanak decided to lose by herself and the mask fell off was all her planning. AK and RP very angry on jhanak . Tarun says he is angry on jhanak ki usne RP ko ditch kiya hai. Bcoz she just got blank after mask fell off. Don’t know what kind of interaction ANI had . I don’t think he would have asked her to sacrifice but he definitely has shared his guilt that he has been feeling. RP ke saath to dhokha kiya hai usne. I guess she might tell to him why she did and then RP will understand the concern runak had for eo. Somewhere I feel he will be the one for runak reunion.

Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

bus woh married na hota to hamare hero ne dono ke shadi kerwa Dene the smiley36smiley44

Usne sabse janak kar zimmedari diyi hai...

Rusk nahi lene ka baba smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail

Do u think! I thought he made him the care taker of Jhanak only because he is a well wisher who satisfies all his criteria including being married πŸ˜€πŸ€ͺπŸ˜›πŸ˜œ

RP will be angry on her but he is copy of ANI so may be they will show his anger for some episodes and then he will be back to his samaj seva.
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

SBS update - ANI and jhanak had interaction before the face off . Then jhanak decided to lose by herself and the mask fell off was all her planning. AK and RP very angry on jhanak . Tarun says he is angry on jhanak ki usne RP ko ditch kiya hai. Bcoz she just got blank after mask fell off. Don’t know what kind of interaction ANI had . I don’t think he would have asked her to sacrifice but he definitely has shared his guilt that he has been feeling. RP ke saath to dhokha kiya hai usne. I guess she might tell to him why she did and then RP will understand the concern runak had for eo. Somewhere I feel he will be the one for runak reunion.

Yeh banda jab bhi moon kholta hai jhanak ke saath bura hi hota hai. Why they interacted . After showing his selflessness he can’t be selfish to ask sacrifice from jhanak. If they show this I am done with ANI now
Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-hd9kLv7mw/?igsh=MWRrNXI0dTZiamY4dA==

To jesa ki lg hi rha tha charsi didi ko nirash nhi krenge makers show me lead charsi hai J side character haismiley35pta nhi kya twist hai bt yeh J ke liye insulting face firse dekhne milega