Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Like ANI running in guilt somewhere I guess jhanak will also have some guilt that bcoz of her Arshi legs were injured . I guess now they both will be free from guilt. Despite losing jhanak confidence looks boosted . Only when Arshi harms ANI may be mentally or physically I guess that day Jhanak can get over Arshi.

When will that good day come? After another 300 episodes.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: great_love

Wow... Congrats πŸ‘ πŸ‘ arshi didi...

Kuch kiya bhi nahi Khali ek performance par ban gayi star of India ...

https://tenor.com/view/matlab-kuch-bhi-gif-20730223Text

Hamare alag level ledads hai....

Gajab hai...

I hope trp viewers doesn't like it when trp would be fall then understood makers.bad bahoot ho gaya arshi ko importance dena

Edited by Varsha188 - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

It seems Basu's find another bakra to humiliate and torture.

Saw bts...Chotton brought lallon to Basu's house.

In logon ko bali ka bakara chahiye rahta hai n who is garib in their dictionary it will face their worst criticism n verbal spat smiley7

Clowns kahi ke for footage smiley8

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I hope trp viewers doesn't like it when trp would be fall then understood makers.bad bahoot ho gaya arshi ko importance dena

Seriously hoping for same but they are minor changes it won't effect trp in drastic way when trp will continue fall for 3 contestants week then maker's will change line of story n for sense maker's are clever .....

they will justify the reason for jk runner up trophy πŸ†

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

TRP kam nahi hogi bcoz they have shown the struggle of jhanak and growth. This kind of sacrifice is liked by aunties. Even though jhanak lost it but she got lot of appreciation from mumbai team judge panel even Kumar Sanu was giving more importance to jhanak. Arshi despite winning does not look that happy . She got the trophy but the the appreciation is only with jhanak.
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

After all this did you notice his attitude in the dream πŸ€ͺ😜 aisey he has made a face as if sab ki bajaae ke unke saamney dance kar raha hai Jhanak ke saath

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/VDvofMWZLCPa2Fdd/?mibextid=UalRPS

Yes .... He is very serious while doing this performance whereas hiba giving over expression in between like smile which not necessary here...smiley36

Dream sequence Diya hai to raunak door ki baat hai ....

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

TRP kam nahi hogi bcoz they have shown the struggle of jhanak and growth. This kind of sacrifice is liked by aunties. Even though jhanak lost it but she got lot of appreciation from mumbai team judge panel even Kumar Sanu was giving more importance to jhanak. Arshi despite winning does not look that happy . She got the trophy but the the appreciation is only with jhanak.

Haan ... N maybe it will fetch more trp for this episodes as tashan of third angle n fl is their smiley44

Edkv74 thumbnail

So what now, Arshi won? Well vira ki man ki kaamna poori huyi! Toh ab kya aage?? Brij ka band baja baraat nikalne wala hai .. Rudra will make Jhanak strong and train her further ..Adi will probably make her famous and financially independent by giving her a chance in films as a consolation !
So this is the masala that’s gonna be played for 2 months! Beech mein Basu house mein shadiyan.. there I guess the dynamics may change soon!

Preparing the grounds for Jhanak to come back … fast forwarding to episode 315-320 agla Milan tabhi hoga shayad..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

meanwhile damaad ko rona hai , abuse hona hai, dreams dekhne hain beemar hona haiπŸ₯ΉπŸ™„πŸ˜›

it’s gonna be super painful to watch my Ani like that…

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Yes .... He is very serious while doing this performance whereas hiba giving over expression in between like smile which not necessary here...smiley36

Dream sequence Diya hai to raunak door ki baat hai ....

Yes we know that by now! Btw jiya, when is ur shaadi??

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes we know that by now! Btw jiya, when is ur shaadi??

Next year at end smiley1

Dammm 5