🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 On-location Videos & Discussions Of Upcoming Scenes 🌸 - Page 133

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They are showing close to realty I guess. Arshi is a trained dancer and jhanak has talent but she is not trained so showing jhanak as winner will be too much unreal. Once she will become professional dancer she might win in future. Arshi will be happy now so ANI will be free of guilt. Arshi now will again back to her confidence and now won’t get mad at ANI. I am now really scared what’s happening.

Woh toh teekh hain but woh dance show hi kya where they pit newcomers with accomplished artists!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

This was just a separation track but set main thode paise jyada lag gaye!! Arshi ko lolipop dilwaana jo tha!!

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

if they show this basus will be flying high now bcoz jhanak also not in their life and Arshi winning it oh god they will worship the Laxmi now . What abt ANI now . What he will do now . So it’s like Kashmir track where jhanak got 2nd trophy and runaknstory starting again. Now ANI will be free of guilt so he need not manao Arshi now. He can focus on jhanak through RP.

Ani only stuck to Arshi i don't think so ani would be focus on jahank.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Ani handover of responsibility to RP!!

bus woh married na hota to hamare hero ne dono ke shadi kerwa Dene the smiley36smiley44
Edited by Pearl_219 - 1 months ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What they talk it’s all about food when jhanak is not there. That’s why Kajal and partali are missing jhanak bcoz the kind of drama they are doing in BH they must be laughing on the dialogues.

Ha absolutely right

I mean they find very unwanted topics to do drama.

Today their topic was food and appu di.

15-18 mts they show bh ladies doing nautanki.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Ani only stuck to Arshi i don't think so ani would be focus on jahank.

I am scared now if Arshi again back to That ANI loves her then they will do register marriage and everything . Why they gave the dialogues to AK that jhanak will win .
Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Woh toh teekh hain but woh dance show hi kya where they pit newcomers with accomplished artists!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

This was just a separation track but set main thode paise jyada lag gaye!! Arshi ko lolipop dilwaana jo tha!!

How can win New comer from trained dancer in this thing makers showing reality but you can competition trained dancer from New comer strange na. Makers loves arshi that's all.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Ha absolutely right

I mean they find very unwanted topics to do drama.

Today their topic was food and appu di.

15-18 mts they show bh ladies doing nautanki.

jinke life mein koe purpose nahi hota woh ase choti baten he discuss kertay hain.smiley22

Small minds discuss people smiley24

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Arshi itni khush kyu hai? Winner syd woh bni ya tie hogya hoga iss liye? If woh runner up hoti to didi serious look de rhi hotismiley29

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This will be joint winner maybe as trophy in arshi hands but she didn't seem to be happy after winning also...

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

This will be joint winner maybe as trophy in arshi hands but she didn't seem to be happy after winning also...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-hb1Tsx_YQ/?igsh=YWhnaTlkeXI4b3M=

I think arshi wins