🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 On-location Videos & Discussions Of Upcoming Scenes 🌸 - Page 132

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

What the hell is this now? Arshi has a bigger trophy than Jhanak...

After showing so much, now they are actually going to Show Arshi as a winner of reality show??? Who performed directly at the finale..

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No idea varsha....

Just trophy is different for both....

If so why did they do this much drag omg...

Lets see whether they are joint winners. I doubt they will show Arshi as winner both have different type of trophy . TRP aunties won’t like it . Also AK was very happy when he was calling Kumar Sanu to announce the decision. They must be joint winners.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even I saw that her trophy is bigger and has star ..but what was the purpose of this track then to make Arshi confident after aag and surgery.

Celebrity and established dancer competing in final with new comers and becoming winner . So voting also went to her.

I am not understanding anything of mumbai track ...

Ani handover of responsibility to RP!!

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No idea varsha....

Just trophy is different for both....

If so why did they do this much drag omg...

I think she wins because she is happy and trophy is also spacious then jahank's trophy

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

What the hell is this now? Arshi has a bigger trophy than Jhanak...

After showing so much, now they are actually going to Show Arshi as a winner of reality show??? Who performed directly at the finale..

They are showing close to realty I guess. Arshi is a trained dancer and jhanak has talent but she is not trained so showing jhanak as winner will be too much unreal. Once she will become professional dancer she might win in future. Arshi will be happy now so ANI will be free of guilt. Arshi now will again back to her confidence and now won’t get mad at ANI. I am now really scared what’s happening.
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

It seems Basu's find another bakra to humiliate and torture.

Saw bts...Chotton brought lallon to Basu's house.

Basu's & their baseless humiliation πŸ™„πŸ™„

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I think she wins because she is happy and trophy is also spacious then jahank's trophy

if they show this basus will be flying high now bcoz jhanak also not in their life and Arshi winning it oh god they will worship the Laxmi now . What abt ANI now . What he will do now . So it’s like Kashmir track where jhanak got 2nd trophy and runaknstory starting again. Now ANI will be free of guilt so he need not manao Arshi now. He can focus on jhanak through RP.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kea pata audience ko confuse kerne k Lea trophies exchange ke hon.smiley22

Let see, j should be the winner πŸ†πŸŽ‰πŸ†

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They are showing close to realty I guess. Arshi is a trained dancer and jhanak has talent but she is not trained so showing jhanak as winner will be too much unreal. Once she will become professional dancer she might win in future. Arshi will be happy now so ANI will be free of guilt. Arshi now will again back to her confidence and now won’t get mad at ANI. I am now really scared what’s happening.

But then what is the need for Arshi to participate in such competition where emerging performers are participating. How unfair it is then? In which reality show such things happen? What's the purpose of whole Mumbai track then??

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

inhe bus koe punching bag chahea smiley36apne life ke frustration nikalne k leasmiley37

Inke ghar ka name plate par mention hona chahea "chichira house" smiley36

Takay log enter hone se phele 100 times souchen smiley37

πŸ’―

They are so frustrated with thier lives that they find satisfaction in humiliating others.

Sometimes I feel they are highly educated fools