Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Yes coz of injury, they didn’t have a lift. Mostly left hand driving happened in their dance smiley1

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Actually Hiba and Krushal looks prefect in all the ways. Age,physique and height. More over Krushal and Hiba enjoy their characters more and root for them and geninuenly happy if their characters are coming together and being happy with each other. That is getting translated in their performances. But I do steps are getting repetitive. May be it is because of Krushal’s injury?

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yes coz of injury, they didn’t have a lift. Mostly left hand driving happened in their dance smiley1

Yep even while clapping yesterday, he was doing it backwards.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

smiley37smiley37 just saw this! One sitara knows how to twist their serious situation in a funny way.

hilarious - does anyone have a translation of the words...I could not get all of it smiley13

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They have posted only half but it well choreograph n previous edition team also came back I think looking at clip

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Actually Hiba and Krushal looks prefect in all the ways. Age,physique and height. More over Krushal and Hiba enjoy their characters more and root for them and geninuenly happy if their characters are coming together and being happy with each other. That is getting translated in their performances. But I do steps are getting repetitive. May be it is because of Krushal’s injury?

Yes... They have prefect jodi like God created itself....

Krushi injury also hindered in his performances in teej episodes... That's y dance steps r also looking repetitive

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

hilarious - does anyone have a translation of the words...I could not get all of it smiley13

Ani said: You didn’t miss me, what do I say to who. You didn’t marry me what do I say and to who. I helped you with modeling and dance but what do I say to who. smiley36

Jhanak said: I gave you Arshi, I gave you your peacefull life. I decorated your life but your mom never liked me. I even dance on tv(she added something else which I didn’t get it) but at the end she said… tell this to your mummy and she slapped him on his face 🀣

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

guys i have not seen the video of their BTS with the hug that they cut... can someone send me?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vira76

guys i have not seen the video of their BTS with the hug that they cut... can someone send me?

I am also not able to see.. once I find will share & tag here Vira smiley20
Manoshono thumbnail

what hug am I missing? πŸ‘€
Manoshono thumbnail

is that the hug you are talking about Vira? https://x.com/bitterheart26/status/1821633426275143926?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ