Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Krushal has better things to do in his life than play petty games smiley1 Aisa koi reel na ane wala!

The most that he must be inching to do is, hit the gym n take a video of him exercising and post it , iske life ke priorities set haismiley36

What will do there with a broken finger? Woh toh khana bhi nahin kha paata hoga! Maybe he broke it himself to get a break from feeding ArshiπŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ€”

Break due to breaks

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

The AK actor - asli_salmanshaikh

Ok smiley36 So many β€œAslı” these days.. Chandni too call herself β€œAsli”smiley17
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Kajal comments are so funny. When Tarun posted the reel.. she was like β€œSirji ka kiya” and now she immediately posted star plus post with Krushal… Kajal was like β€œye howi na baatβ€πŸ˜‚

she is representing all of us 🀣

She and Patrali are good offscreen , funny ...

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

lol who am i promoting?

Of course my Ani .. oops Krushal 😜

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For some reason every time I click on the link it’s taking me to different reels not even related to anything like Ani.

First it was random horses, then random people swimming in the lake smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

For some reason every time I click on the link it’s taking me to different reels not even related to anything like Ani.

First it was random horses, then random people swimming in the lake smiley37

Maybe ur Facebook feed is Ani neutral 🀩

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

My insta feeds are flooded with gopi bahu videos smiley36 Now I am looking for a Krishna, jiske sath Gopi bahu ka beda paad laga ke, meri insta feeds ko cleanse karu smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Let’s engage vira who does a tremendous job of promoting Gopi bahu !!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I actually didnt understand a lot of this mumbai hatred towards Jhanak.

Why the girls were shown mean to Jhanak from starting ?

Why was the producer , judge showing so much hatred towards her , only to please B4 πŸ€”

How did suddenly Rudra become only Jhanak mentor , why is he not happy for other students...Doesnt it look like he wants her only to win.

Aditya is fine he knows her before itself.

Was it shown I missed it πŸ€”

What I understood is the girls are spoiled brats came from some rich background, so just get fun by belittling others...so jhanak became their target...in real life also we can see such kinda people who only attacks on meek people and gets pleasure.

When they saw, j is dancing they became envy, and their jealous turned into hatred, and from Rudra gang only J got selected from Mumbai auditions..later they had shown that mean girl sharin / sharlin got qualified to quarter finals. It's called lazy writing because they never shown sharing dancing.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Nothing shown like that! B4 is pretty senior compared to Rudra! They want to project Rudra and Adi as saviours - both of them are young talented and successful in their respective fields.. on one side I feel relieved that Jhanak got a few supporters other than Ani, I don’t understand why she didn’t find a single woman supporter other than Minu that too she supported because she was there to witness!!! How can all of them be dashing talented young and successful men without exceptions who go out of the way to protect a stranger ?? Lekhak kya kehna chahte hain??😜

For me the only solace is they haven’t changed the promo where Jhanak stops the shaadi -meaning it’s still relevant -meaning they may still create a situation where the shaadi or rituals or registry whatever is left is stopped by Jhanak only! ISI ummeed par tiki hoon!

Thanks Vidya for clearing the doubt.Lekhak kya kehna chahte hai, with the given expressions of the character , if I answer I will be bashed more brutally than Anirudh being bashed all over social media...😝😝

Its ok only Anirudh has so many adjectives πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Yes,hotstar still has that promo of "Sirji"

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Break a leg toh suna tha punn break a finger smiley36

Give that man a KitKat smiley1

Bold - Tabhi toh he is getting restless, finger thik hone ke baad , 2 4 din he will camp in the gym smiley36

What will do there with a broken finger? Woh toh khana bhi nahin kha paata hoga! Maybe he broke it himself to get a break from feeding ArshiπŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ€”

Break due to breaks