Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No need... We are happy without any promotion from his side... Let him be this calm and not bothered πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Kajal comments are so funny. When Tarun posted the reel.. she was like β€œSirji ka kiya” and now she immediately posted star plus post with Krushal… Kajal was like β€œye howi na baatβ€πŸ˜‚

she is representing all of us 🀣

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I actually didnt understand a lot of this mumbai hatred towards Jhanak.

Why the girls were shown mean to Jhanak from starting ?

Why was the producer , judge showing so much hatred towards her , only to please B4 said πŸ€”

How did suddenly Rudra become only Jhanak mentor , why is he not happy for other students...Doesnt it look like he wants her only to win.

Aditya is fine he knows her before itself.

Was it shown I missed it πŸ€”

Nothing shown like that! B4 is pretty senior compared to Rudra! They want to project Rudra and Adi as saviours - both of them are young talented and successful in their respective fields.. on one side I feel relieved that Jhanak got a few supporters other than Ani, I don’t understand why she didn’t find a single woman supporter other than Minu that too she supported because she was there to witness!!! How can all of them be dashing talented young and successful men without exceptions who go out of the way to protect a stranger ?? Lekhak kya kehna chahte hain??😜

For me the only solace is they haven’t changed the promo where Jhanak stops the shaadi -meaning it’s still relevant -meaning they may still create a situation where the shaadi or rituals or registry whatever is left is stopped by Jhanak only! ISI ummeed par tiki hoon!

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Kajal comments are so funny. When Tarun posted the reel.. she was like β€œSirji ka kiya” and now she immediately posted star plus post with Krushal… Kajal was like β€œye howi na baatβ€πŸ˜‚

she is representing all of us 🀣

Had she been like this on screen also, how nice it would have been I would have shipped her with Tejas too😝😜

Edkv74 thumbnail

Really , he needs to hire a PR now to beat these asli and dancer..

He toh cant do all this ..😝

Let’s engage vira who does a tremendous job of promoting Gopi bahu !!

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Had she been like this on screen also, how nice it would have been I would have shipped her with Tejas too😝😜

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ That would be so nice smiley17
Manoshono thumbnail

Really , he needs to hire a PR now to beat these asli and dancer..

He toh cant do all this ..😝

Who are you referring β€œAsli” too? πŸ˜‚
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - Coz Ani is at his bestest worst na, jab J ke dashing successful supporters ird gird hote hai , kavi will keep the narrative barkarar, that of Ani and J pitted against eo , for God knows how many hundreds of Epis smiley7

Nothing shown like that! B4 is pretty senior compared to Rudra! They want to project Rudra and Adi as saviours - both of them are young talented and successful in their respective fields.. on one side I feel relieved that Jhanak got a few supporters other than Ani, I don’t understand why she didn’t find a single woman supporter other than Minu that too she supported because she was there to witness!!! How can all of them be dashing talented young and successful men without exceptions who go out of the way to protect a stranger ?? Lekhak kya kehna chahte hain??😜

For me the only solace is they haven’t changed the promo where Jhanak stops the shaadi -meaning it’s still relevant -meaning they may still create a situation where the shaadi or rituals or registry whatever is left is stopped by Jhanak only! ISI ummeed par tiki hoon!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

lol who am i promoting?

Let’s engage vira who does a tremendous job of promoting Gopi bahu !!

Manoshono thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-Snfjyi6JO/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== I love everything about this Teej episodes smiley42

Wish Leena has taken more initiative with RuNak.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The AK actor - asli_salmanshaikh

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Who are you referring β€œAsli” too? πŸ˜‚