fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

VOID

SAHAN'S BEDROOM

DELHI

Angad jolted awake, drenched in sweat, his heart racing. Quickly turning to see Sahiba sleeping peacefully beside him, he let out a relieved sigh.

Dim light from the street lamps outside cast a faint glow in the room. He gently shook her awake, his hands shaking.

"Sahiba, are we really together? I had a terrible dream that you passed away..."

Sahiba rubbed her eyes, still groggy from sleep. She turned to face him, her brows furrowing with concern.

"Angad, what's wrong?

Angad's voice trembled as tears streamed down his face. His eyes were wide with fear, his body trembling.

"Sahiba, it felt so real. Please, don't leave me. I can't bear the thought of losing you."

Sahiba sat up and cupped his face in her hands, her touch gentle yet firm but Angad completely broke down, his body shaking with sobs as he held on to her tightly. His grip was desperate as if he feared she might disappear.

"Don't go anywhere, Sahiba. I can't live without you."

Fear filled Angad's eyes as he spoke his next sentence, his voice choked with emotion.

"I dreamt that you went to Panesar and met a guy named Daljeet..."

Sahiba cupped his face soothingly, her voice calm and reassuring.

"Who is Daljeet? Angad, it's just your imagination playing tricks on you. Don't worry. It was just a bad dream."

Angad continued to sob bitterly, his shoulders heaving with the force of his grief. Sahiba kissed his forehead tenderly, her lips lingering as she tried to comfort him.

"But it felt so real, Sahiba, the dream... I can't lose you."

Sahiba gently placed his hand on her stomach, her eyes filled with love and tenderness. She smiled softly, trying to reassure him.

"We're married, and despite our challenges, we fell in love with each other. We have Akir, and soon we'll have Akira. Our family is growing, Angad. Don't worry."

"I can't lose you, Sahiba. I SIMPLY can't." His voice broke as he repeated the sentence over and over again, his eyes brimming with tears.

The desperation in his voice echoed in the room, each word a plea from the depths of his soul.

Sahiba wiped his tears away with her thumb, her eyes locked onto his. Her expression was one of worried.

"Angad, look at me. I'm not going anywhere. We're going to grow old together, raise our children, and face whatever comes our way. I promise you, I'll always be here."

Angad took a shuddering breath, his sobs slowly subsiding but not going away. He looked into Sahiba's eyes, finding solace in her loving gaze. He cupped her face with both hands.

"Promise me, Sahiba. Promise me you'll never leave."

Sahiba leaned in and kissed him softly, her lips warm and reassuring. Her kiss was tender, a deep expression of connection, longing, and devotion.

He kissed her back passionately, pouring every ounce of his emotion into that moment.

Their kisses deepened, becoming more fervent with each passing second. They were filled with an intense yearning, a love that transcended words.

They slowly pulled back, Sahiba looked into Angad's eyes, her own eyes shimmering with tears.

"Angad, I promise you, with all my heart, I will never leave you. We're in this together, forever."

Angad's breath hitched as he gazed back at her, the raw emotion in her voice breaking through his fear. He felt the depth of her love, her dedication.

"Sahiba, I... I don't know what I'd do without you. You mean everything to me."

"And you mean everything to me, Angad. We're a team, remember? No dream, no fear can change that."

She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close. Angad buried his face in her shoulder, his tears soaking her nightgown. He felt the steady beat of her heart against his chest, a rhythm that grounded him, brought him back from the edge of his nightmare.

"I love you so much, Sahiba. I can't lose you."

"You won't, Angad. I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere. We'll face everything together, just like we always have."

Angad tightened his hold on her, his sobs gradually quieting. He drew strength from her presence, the warmth of her embrace seeping into his soul.

"We're stronger than any dream, Angad. We have each other, and that's all we need."

Angad nodded, his heart slowly calming. He looked into Sahiba's eyes, seeing the love and reassurance reflected back at him.

"Thank you, Sahiba. For being my love and my everything."

"You're welcome, Angad. Now go back to sleep, you have work tomorrow. And don't forget, my painting is being exhibited, and we have so much to look forward to, and I'm proud of you Angad, for all that you've achieved."

Angad kissed her forehead tenderly.

"I love you, Sahiba."

"I love you too. Now sleep."

They held each other close, finding comfort in their embrace, neither one wanting to let go. Eventually, they fell asleep in each other's arms, wrapped in warmth and love.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh! Wish this were true.. that all that happened after leap was a bad dream. 😖😫😪💔

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

I really wish Sahan had such moments and the leap should never have happened.