Amanita09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

CHAPTER 1

In the bustling city of Ludhiana, two strangers,Angad and Sahiba, lead parallel lives unaware of each other's existence. Sahiba is a local artist, pouring her heart into composing paintings that reflect the emotions she cannot express in words. Meanwhile, Angad is the CEO of brar jewelers,a renowned Jewlery company and is no.1 business man In Ludhiana.

Their paths cross unexpectedly when Sahiba is hired to decorate the prayer room of brar mansion.Sparks fly as they exchange fleeting glances across the crowded venue. 

Angad: "She really is immensed in her work,And looks gorgeous doing it" he said to himself.

He musters up the courage and goes to talk to her,as he walks over,she slips on some paint and falls right into his arms. He couldn't help but stare into her hazel eyes.

Angad starts a conversation and they exchange numbers.Despite the distance and their vastly different lifestyles, Angad and Sahiba find themselves drawn to each other. 

With each passing day, Angad and Sahiba's bond grows stronger, A year has passed since they started dating and they go on dates to cafe's,picnics and restaurants. 

One day they were walking in a park when Angad got on one knee and proposed. 

Angad:"Will you marry me, Sahiba? Will you walk beside me through life's triumphs and challenges, holding my hand through every storm and celebrating every joy? Will you be my partner, my confidant, and my greatest love"?

Sahiba: "Yes,A thousand times yes!" 

Angad picked her up and twirled her around in excitement. Angad was filled with an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the gift of hef presence in his life. The night ended with echoes of sahiba and angad's laughter . 

The next day,they agreed to tell their parents of their alliance. 

IN BRAR MANSION 

The aroma of home-cooked meals fills the air of braras the family gathers around the dining table, their laughter and chatter echoing through the cozy dining room.When Angad stood up. 

Angad: "I want to make an Important announcement, I want to get married."

IN MONGA HOUSE 

The dining table is adorned with a colorful array of dishes, each exuding a tantalizing aroma that fills the air with warmth and comfort.When Sahiba grabbed the attention of her family member's. 

Sahiba: I have made a decision,I want to get married. 

Edited by Terimeridoriyan - 24 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanita09 thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

CHAPTER 2 

IN BRAR MANSION

Angad:"I want to get married"

Bebe:"To who puttar?" 

Angad: Her name is Sahiba 

Daarji: The one who decorated the prayer room? 

Angad: Yes Daarji 

Manveer clenches her fists,trying to control her anger and stands up from her seat abruptly. 

"Angad,you will not marry that middle class girl and that Is final" 

His once bright eyes, filled with hope and longing, now glistened with unshed tears, reflecting the pain that weighed heavily on his soul. As he stood up to leave His movements were slow and deliberate, as if every step he took required a herculean effort of will. He walks back to his bedroom and thinks about how he will break the bad news to Sahiba. 

"Manveer,you should let him marry who he wants ,so what if she is a middle class girl" Inder said trying to convince her. 

"Angad will not marry some middle class gold digger who will break his heart" With that,she walked away.

IN MONGA HOUSE 

Sahiba: I want to get married 

Keerat:Anyone we know Sahiba di she said with a mischievous grin

Sahiba:Yes,Actually I was hired to decorate their prayer room a while ago,thats where we met . 

Santosh: What is his name puttar 

Sahiba: Angad Singh Brar 

Santosh: "Brar?!" Her eyes widened in disbelief, pupils dilating as if trying to take in the enormity of what she had just heard. 

Ajeet: Absolutely not! He said,rage evident on his face , veins bulging at his temples . His voice, usually calm and measured, was now a booming roar that reverberated through the air like thunder, sending shivers down the spines of all who heard it. With that,he walked away fuming. 

Sahiba sat there with shock and confusion as to why her father reacted like that. 

Santosh: Sahiba puttar,there's something i need to tell you,you see, when you were 10,your father used to design jewlerry for the Brar's then on one fateful day,Brar Sahab accused your father of stealing and got him arrested. 

Sahiba's shoulders slumped forward, the weight of realization pressing down upon her like a heavy burden that she could no longer bear. Her eyes, once bright with hope, now glistened with unshed tears, reflecting the raw pain of a truth that had shattered her dreams. 

She went back to her room wondering how she would break the news to Angad.

Edited by Terimeridoriyan - 24 days ago
Amanita09 thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

CHAPTER 3

IN BRAR MANSION 

With a heavy sigh, he plopped on his bed, determination flickering like a dying ember amidst the darkness of his despair. He knew that he must find the strength to be honest with her, to share the burden of their unaccepted love and face whatever consequences may come. He took out his phone and was about to call her when He heard a knock on the door. 

Inder:"Puttar,can I come in"

Angad: "Sure" he said and hurriedly wipes his tears 

Inder: Look,I know you're upset about your mother's decision ut she's just looking out for you.

You see,when your mother and I got married,her brother fell in love with a middle class girl and they got married.A few months after their marriage,she cheated on him and they got divorced and she took everything from him and left him penniless.He fell into depression and later ended his life. 

Angad's mouth opens in shock the weight of the realization. 

IN MONGA HOUSE 

Sahiba brought out her phone contemplating whether she should call him now or wait till tomorrow when she heard a knock on the door. It was Seerat and Keerat 

Seerat: (placing a hand on their sahiba's shoulder) "Hey, sis, we're here for you. We know how much this meant to you, but please don't lose hope."

Keerat:"Yeah, we've got your back. No matter what happens, we're in this together." 

Sahiba : (sniffling) "Thank you, guys. I don't know what I'd do without you." 

Keerat: "That's what sisters are for, right? Now come here, let's hug it out." 

(They gather in a tight embrace, offering comfort and support to their sister in her time of need.) 

Seerat: (looking at the phone in Sahiba's hand) are you gonna call him? 

Sahiba: "ya"

Keerat:"Alright,we'll leave you to it" 

With a shaky breath, she dialed his number, the sound of each ring echoing in the silence of her room like a tolling bell. Each second felt like an eternity as she waited for him to pick up, her stomach twisting with anticipation and dread.

"Hello," he said, his voice barely above a whisper, tinged with a hint of sadness that he couldn't quite hide.

"Sahiba, I need you to come to our favourite park.i want to tell you something Important. 

Sahiba: "I'll be there in 10 

Edited by Amanita09 - 22 days ago
Simiyy thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Can't wait for the next part, update soon please 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Nice take on Sahan's love story from a different angle. You do have a lot of ideas for Sahan.smiley42

If you get time and are interested then do write on Veerat too.smiley9

P.S. I'm taking a break from IF for few months so I may not be able to regulary comment on this story.

Amanita09 thumbnail

CHAPTER 4 

SAHIBA REACHES THE PARK ANGAD SAID THEY SOULD MEET IN Angad:"Hi" he said,sadness evident in his voice 

Angad:"I need to tell you something Important 

Sahiba:"What's wrong" 

He gestures her to sit on a bench nearby and and takes her hand in his. 

Angad: "It's about our marriage,. I... I spoke to my parents, and... they're not okay with it."They want me to marry someone of the same social status as us , someone they approve of." 

Sahiba:" Actually I wanted to tell you the something.Something happened between our families years ago and my dad's still holding a grudge and won't approve of our marriage." 

Angad:"What are we gonna do now" 

Sahiba: "I don't know. I wish I had all the answers, but right now, I'm just... lost. All I know is that I love you, and I'll do whatever it takes to fight for us." 

Angad: "I love you too. But this... it's not going to be easy, is it?" 

Sahiba "No, it won't be. But we'll figure it out, together. I promise." 

As they stood beneath the soft glow of the streetlamp, the air around them crackled with anticipation, a palpable tension hanging between them like a veil of electricity. Their eyes met, locking in a shared moment of silent understanding, as if the world had faded away, leaving only the two of them in its wake. 

Slowly, almost hesitantly, he reached out a hand to cup her cheek, his touch gentle yet filled with an intensity that sent shivers down her spine. 

And then, in a heartbeat that seemed to stretch on for eternity, their lips met in a tender kiss, a gentle collision of longing and desire that set their hearts ablaze. It was a moment frozen in time, a symphony of sensations that swept them away on a tide of emotion.  

THE NEXT DAY IN BRAR MANSION 

At the breakfast table, tension hung thick in the air, palpable and suffocating, as the family sat in strained silence. The clinking of utensils against plates echoed loudly in the quiet dining room, each sound magnified by the absence of conversation. 

His family members exchanged nervous glances, sensing the storm brewing beneath the surface of his Anger. They dared not speak, lest they incur his wrath, instead focusing on their own plates with concentration, trying to ignore the elephant in the room. 

Angad left for work fuming without uttering a word to anyone. 

When he got to work,As he settled into his desk, the familiar routine of work stretched out before him like an endless expanse of monotony. But today, even the mundane tasks that once brought him solace felt like a burden, a reminder of the emptiness that gnawed at his soul. 

Then his phone rang,it was Sahiba,a smile played on his lops and he thought only sahiba could make him smile. 

Angad: "Hello meri jaan" He said playfully 

Sahiba : Hi Angad

Sahiba: Do you want to meet later

Angad: Sure,when and where 

Sahiba: "Our favourite cafe by 2 pm"

Angad: "Sure meri jaan" 

Edited by Terimeridoriyan - 23 days ago
Amanita09 thumbnail

I'll definitely look into veerat

Amanita09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Can't wait for the next part, update soon please 

I've posted the next chapter

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Chapter 4

You have beautifully described Sahan's emotions in this chapter.

P.S. I'm taking a break from IF for few months so I may not be able to regularly comment on this story.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 23 days ago
Simiyy thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Waiting for the next part.... a request please make it longer