Sahan Fanfiction: As long as we are together - Part 7 Pg 3(06/03/2024)

Simiyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hello Guys, Ihope you are well. My name is Simiyy and I am currently obsessed with the showTeri Meri Dooriyan.

I havedecided to write a small story based off the current track. I have slightlychanged it, Sahiba and Angad have gone home from court not to Brar Jewellers.

I hope youlike my story,

AllCharacters are the same but there is no Simran in my story.

Part 1:

BrarMansion:

Everyone waseagerly waiting for Sahiba and Angad to arrive back from court. The last 48hours had been very tough for everyone. Soon they heard foot steps and Sahibaand Angad walked in holding each other hand. Everyone apart from Seerat werehappy to see them together. Manveer ran upto her son and gave him the tightest hug.She was shocked to see the bruises on his face but happy too see him. She thenwent and hugged Sahiba  surprising everyone:

Manveer:Thank you so much puttar for bring back Angad (deep down Manveer always knewthat Sahiba was the right choice for Angad but she was never willing to acceptit no matter how hard Sahiba had tried to be accepted by her mother-in-law)

Sahiba: No ManveerMa’am please don’t thank me, it was my duty as Angad’s wife to protect him. Everyonesmiled looking at them. Angad was the happiest. He soon met everyone and wentto his room to freshen up.

Sahan Room:

Angad hadcome out of the shower and had seen that Sahiba was sat down in her thought. Hewent and sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her.

Angad: Whathapped Sahiba?

Sahiba: I amjust worried about what Garry and Yash Uncles next plan is going to be. It finallyseems like everything is getting better. Darth Ji and Papa are talking to eachother properly, Jasleen Bua is finally understanding how much everyone lovesher, Veer has started his YouTube channel for his music, and I finally feelthat your mum is going to accept me as her daughter-in law. I am just scared hesaid as she sat in her husbands protected arms.

Angad: Don’tworry everything will be fine, we are her for everyone and as long as we are together,we will protect our family from any problems okay.

Sahiba noddedher head agreeing with her husband. Angad and Sahiba were both looking at eachother’s eyes when and held her face and kissed her on the forehead. Even thoughthe kiss was small it was intimate for both of them. They carried on glazing ateach other when there was suddenly a knock on there room door. It was Seeratwho had come to inform them that Jasleen was calling everyone is the hall room.Looking at Sahiba blushed face Seerat could tell that something was going onbetween the husband and wife before she came knocking on the door.

Sahiba andAngad both stared at Seerat as they both knew she had known the truth but haddenied it.

Hall:

Jasleen:Dad, Bebe, Yash had rang we and told me that he wants everyone to gather togetheras he has some important news to share with us all.  Some people were happy that Yash was going tocome and some were worried after what Sahiba and Angad had told them onJasleens engagement party.

Angad wentto Jasleen and held her by the shoulders and said. Bua I have tried my best toexplain to you that Yash Uncle is not a good person, he is just using you forhis own benefits. I know no matter how much I explain to you wont listen. But Ijust want to tell you that no matter whatever happens I will always be therefor you.

Jasleen: Ohhplease Anagad, stop it. When you were in Jail, Yash was the only person whohelped us. When our shares were dropping Dad had sold them all to him and helpus. Sahiba along with Angad was shocked to hear this. Manveer also shocked herhead as she told Darth Ji to wait for Angad.

Anagad:WHAT!!! Darth Ji, why did you do this for?

Jasleen: Sonow your going to question what dad does?

Angad: No,but honestly, I hope this doesn’t cause any problems for us.

Jasleen:Please just stop it Angad, Yash will be here shortly and I hope that you andyour wife behave well with his as he helped us when you were in Jail

Angad wasabout to say something else when Yash walked in. He went and greeted everyone andthen went upto Anagd:

Yash: Angad,how are you? I hope they didn’t disturb you too much in in Jail. There was aslight hint of slyness in his voice that everyone had noticed. Anway, I wouldlike to introduce to everyone he said. Come in Son, he said. Everyone lookedbehind him and were shocked to see Garry alive walking with a smirk on his face,Jasleen stood there staring at her son that she thought was dead for the lastcouple of months. Tears ran down from her eyes and she ran to her son and huggedhim.

Jasleen:Gars my puttar your alive, I am so happy to see you.

Garry: Yes mumI am alive, what can happen to me, Afterall swag hai jatt da. After greetinghis mother he went and met everyone else.

Everyone wasprocessing what was happing, Anagad and Sahiba were looking at each other asthey did not know what to expect next. Seerat was standing there fidgeting withher hands as she knew know her secrets would be exposed.

Jasleenwalked up to Seerat and slapped her across the face. Sahiba was right, you knewGarry was alive yet, you kept it a secret, why? How could you do this to me?

Seerat wasstammering, Mummyji, actually, wo, before she could say anything else there wasanother slap across her face. It was a furious Manveer.

Manveer: Ihad told you that if I find out that Garry is alive and you have kept this asecret I would not leave you! Why did you do this for Seerat? Why? Everyone inthis family always treated you with love and respect no matter how manymistakes you made.

Seerat: MamiJi I wanted to tell you but Garry told me not too.

Garry whoheard this smirked and walked across and put his arms around Seerat and said:Babes come one tell everyone the truth, that you have known I have been alive sincethe past month. Everyone was shocked to hear the truth from Garry’s mouth. Sahibawas going to walk to Seerat to confront her but Angad held her hand and signalledher to stay quiet.

Garry:  I will tell everyone, what happened, I hadtold Seerat to come meet me the day Sahiba and Angad left for Mumbai. Sincethen she has been meeting more nearly everyday and has been doing everything I say.She did all this to get a divorce from me. Mami Ji do you know Seerat went toAngad and Sahiba room and stole the important documents just to get a divorcefrom me. Like seriously who will get divorced from a person who is presumeddead by the world he laughed.

Everyone wasshocked to hear the truth.

Manveer: Itmeans Sahiba was saying the truth, how dare you do this Seerat!

Bebe: Seerathow could you do this to us!?

Yash andGarry were both looking at each other smirking as the rest of the family werein shock.

Manveer: Youknow what Seerat, Get out of the house, you don’t deserve to be here and haveall the luxuries that we have provided for you.

Paravjot: I didn’texpect this from you, get out Seerat.

Yashrajstarted to laugh loudly making everyone worried.

Not onlySeerat you all have to leave my house!

Darhji: Whatdo you mean my house, this is my house that I had build with all my hardwork.

Yashraj: Doyou remember, when you were signing the share documents earlier, you had also signedthe house documents transferring all your properties and business on my name.He laughed evilly. Everyone went blank. They had just realised that they hadbecome homeless. Jasleen walked up to Yashraj and slapped him across the face.

Jasleen: Howcould you do this to me, I thought you loved me.

Yashraj:Truth being told Jasleen I never loved you, I only married you for your moneyand when we got divorced, I vowed to destroy you and your family. After 23years I am finally successful in my mission. Now calm down.

Angad wantedto go and beat Yashraj and Garry up but he knew it would make things worst.

Garry didnot like the way his father behaved with his mother. Calm down Dad let go backto Baweja house.

Yashraj: Iwant all of you out of my house by tomorrow morning otherwise I will kick youout personally.  The father and son duoleft feeling victorious leaving everyone in a state of shock.

Everyone silentlyleft to there own rooms to pack there important things without saying anything nobodyknew what to say.  

Sahan Room:

As soon asSahiba and Angad walked into their room Anagd engulfed Sahiba into a tight hug.

Anagad: Whatam I going to do Sahiba, where will I take our family, I feel so hopeless, whatwill I do? Darthji  worked hard all ofhis life and now suddenly everything has been snatched from him.  I don’t know what to do  Sahiba he cried to his wife.

Sahiba: Iknow it a tough time Sahiba but were are here with our family, we will fightthis battle together.

They continuedto stay in each other’s embrace.

Please letme know what you think of this. I know there was a lot of family drama involvedbut there will be lots of Sahan scenes in the upcoming parts.

Next Part:Sahan Kiss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing start. Please continue soon 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful! Look forward to reading more! 

Simiyy thumbnail

Part2:

Monga House had undergone a transformative renovation and extension, setting the back drop for a significant chapter in the lives of the Brar family. Despite initial reluctance, Sahiba's persuasions led the Brar family, including Gurleen, Manveer, and Parvjot, to the doors of Monga House. The history of humiliation they had caused during Keerat and Veer's confession weighed heavily on their minds, making the visit a rather uncomfortable necessity.

Upon their arrival, Santosh, Ajit, Tayji, and Keerat extended warm welcomes, wisely avoiding any taunts. Tayji, in a gesture of solidarity, expressed her intention to pray for the resolution of their problems, urging the Brar family to consider Monga House as their own during their stay.

Dinner passed, and as the night approached, the question of sleeping arrangements a rose. Hansraj pointed out the apparent space constraints compared to the Brar Mansion. However, Darhji emphasized the importance of being together as a family. Eventually, a compromise was reached:

Bebe and Darhji would take the downstairs room.

Manveer,Gurleen, and Jasleen would share one double room.

Inder,Jaspal, and Veer would share another room.

Hansraj and Parvjot had their own room.

Sahib aand Angad would have the room on the terrace.

Tayji,Santosh, Ajit, Keerat and Seerat would be staying in the courtyard

In Bebe and Darhji's room, the elderly couple grappled with the shock of recent events when Keerat, despite her tomboyish demeanor, showed respect for her elders by providing warm milk and setting up a mosquito net.

DarthJi: "Come in."

Keerat walked in with a tray of warm milk and a mosquito net.

Keerat:"Please drink this milk; it will help you sleep. Should I add this net for you?"

The old couple nodded their heads and smiled as Keerat put the net on the bed. Even though Keerat was a tomboy, she always respected her elders and stood up for what was right. After putting the net on the bed, Keerat told them to let her know if they need anything.

Sahan Room

The terrace room was a decent size room. It had plain white walls with a painting of a flower that Sahiba had done before she was married. The ceiling of the roof was clear, transparent and you could see the sky clearly from it. The room was cosy for the couple.

There was a queen size mattress for the couple to sleep on.

Sahiba walked into the room, her eyes scanning the space to ensure everyone had settled well. As her gaze landed on Angad, who was patiently waiting for her, agenuine smile brightened her face. She approached him, the connection between them evident in the air.

Sahiba:"Everyone seems settled."

Her words were met with a warm smile from Angad, who patted the space next to him.Sahiba gladly took a seat, and the room seemed to shrink, leaving only the them in a cocoon of shared emotions.

Sahiba:"I know, Angad, that your family and you are not accustomed to all this."

Beforeshe could continue, Angad gently placed his fingers on her lips, a tender hush escaping from his own.

Angad:"Shhh."

His touch silenced her words, and he continued, his voice filled with sincerity and gratitude.

Angad:"You and your family are already doing so much for all of us. We can't thank you enough."

The weight of their unspoken appreciation hung in the air, the room echoing with a shared understanding that transcended mere words. In that quiet moment  ,gratitude, warmth, and the unspoken promises of support forged a bond that surpassed the challenges they faced. Sahiba's eyes reflected a mixture of emotions — gratitude, understanding, and a growing connection with Angad,making the room feel as if it held more than just physical space; it cradled the delicate threads of their burgeoning relationship.

Theyboth continued to stare at each other and moved closer. Angad looked at Sahiba lips and then her eyes asking for permission to kiss them. She nodded her heads lightly and closed her eyes as they both moved closer. Angad captured her lip sand they both shared a passionate kiss!

As their lips met, a surge of emotions flooded through Angad and Sahiba. Time seemed to stand still as the world around them faded away, leaving only the  palpable connection between their locked lips. Angad's heartbeat quickened ,echoing the rhythm of the moment. It was as if the universe had conspired to  bring them together in this singular instance .The warmth of the kiss enveloped them, creating an intimate space where vulnerability and desire coexisted. Sahiba felt a gentle shiver run down her spine, a cascade of sensations thats tirred the depths of her being. The taste of Angad's lips lingered on hers, a sweet and lingering essence that left an indelible mark on her soul. In that fleeting moment, a myriad of unspoken words and unexplored feelings found expression through the language of the kiss. Angad's hands delicately cradled Sahiba's face, as if cherishing the preciousness of this newfound connection. Sahiba, with her eyes closed, surrendered to the flood of emotions, trusting the uncharted path they were embarking on. The air between them crackled with a magnetic energy, a fusion of passion and tenderness that transformed a simple kiss into a profound experience. Each heartbeat resonated with the shared understanding that this was not merely a physical connection but a merging of two souls, discovering the uncharted territories of love. As they eventually parted, a lingering connection remained—an invisible thread binding themtogether. The uncharted journey of their emotions had just begun, and this first kiss served as the poignant prologue to a story that promised to be rich with the tapestry of love, vulnerability, and the unspoken promises that lay ahead. She hugged him in her shyness and he chuckled. They both than laid down on the bed and snuggled each other close together. Nothing was spoken between them but they both knew what they both felt and meant for each other.

The next morning arrived, bathing Monga House in the soft glow of dawn. As the clock struck 7 am, everyone in the house had already risen. The Brar family's ladies, including Seerat, found themselves in unfamiliar territory. Accustomed to directing household help and engaging in social activities, they now stood somewhat perplexed, uncertain of how to contribute.

To their surprise, the usual routine of delegating tasks was replaced by a scene of Santosh expertly crafting parathas, Keerat bustling around to prepare tea,and Tayji skillfully handling vegetables. The ladies observed in awe as thehousehold came alive with morning productivity. Gurleen couldn't help but notice Keerat assisting her mother and aunt in the kitchen chores, a sight rarely witnessed in their accustomed lifestyle.

Asthe family gathered, Tayji, with a warm smile, greeted them.

Tayji:"Good morning! I hope you all managed to get some decent sleep."

Jasleen,still adjusting to the change, responded with a hint of reluctance.

Jasleen:"We were a bit tight at night, but it was okay." She rolled her eyes.

Manveer,sensing Jasleen's discomfort, quickly intervened.

Manveer:"We all slept well, thank you. Would you like some help?"

Tayji shook her head, dismissing the offer, and instead, she asked Keerat to serve everyone tea. Keerat, efficiently balancing the tray, moved gracefully around, serving each family member a cup of steaming tea. Soon, the entire family gathered downstairs, and the aroma of a hearty breakfast filled the air as the morning unfolded.

After breakfast everyone sat down to talk together and discuss what to do next.

Amidst the warmth of the breakfast table, the family gathered to plot their course of action. Angad, fuelled by unwavering determination, laid out his plan to reclaim their business and home.

Anagad:"I'm putting everything into making things right. I have an interview with a fashion company for the Visual Merchandiser Manager role. Keep me in your prayers, everyone."

Manveer, concern etched on her face, interjected, "But puttar, you've never worked for another company."

Anagad:"I know, Mum, but we all have to start somewhere."

Blessings were showered upon Anagad, and Sahiba's radiant smile mirrored the family's trust in his ability to surmount their challenges.

Sahiba, amidst the discussions and plans, couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions. Asher husband, Angad, spoke passionately about his commitment to set things  right, a surge of pride welled up within her. She admired his resilience and determination, grateful for the unwavering support they shared as a couple.

However, underneath the surface, Sahiba couldn't escape the shadow of uncertainty that loomed over their future. The challenges ahead were daunting, and the interview added a layer of complexity. She worried for Angad, recognizing the weight on his shoulders as he stepped into unfamiliar territory.

Asthe family blessed Angad and expressed their confidence in him, Sahiba found solace in their collective support. The trust they placed in Angad brought a sense of unity, but she couldn't shake off the underlying concern for what lay ahead.

Amidst it all, Sahiba's role as the emotional anchor for the family became even more pronounced. She masked her worries with a reassuring smile, striving to project strength for her family. Sahiba understood that their journey ahead would test them, but her love for Angad and their shared resilience would be the guiding force in navigating through the storm.

Meanwhile,Ajit keenly observed the elder Brar men, sensing their sense of helplessness.

Ajit:"Darthji, why not join me at my jewelry lab? Your experience could be the guidance I need."

Darthji  nodded in agreement, and Inder, Jaspal and Hansraj followed .Veer, nursingaspirations of a music career, set out to explore opportunities, exchanging a meaningful smile with Keerat.

Later,Keerat, the silent pillar of support, sent a heartfelt message.

Keerat:"Good luck, my Lalu Laal. I hope you find something soon."

Seizing the moment, Veer bared his emotions.

Veer:"Thanks, Phelwan Ji. By the way, will you be free after your training at 3pm?"

Keerat:"Sure, what's up?"

Veer:"I just want to talk, share my thoughts. Let's meet at our favorite café."

Keerat:"Always here for you, meri Jaan. See you at 3."

All the men, with the exception of Angad, had left the house. Angad, feeling the pressure of an impending interview, decided to get ready. He entered the bathroom with determination, only to realize too late that he had left his clothes in the adjacent room. Panic set in as he assessed his predicament –stuck in a shared family bathroom, a far cry from the luxurious ensuite he was accustomed to back at Brar Mansion.

Ina moment of desperation, he called out to his wife, his voice slightly muffled by the bathroom door.

Angad:"Sahiba, Sahiba!" he called, the urgency in his tone rising.

Sahiba,seated with the other ladies downstairs, initially didn't catch his plea over the chatter. Ignoring the first call, Angad's voice grew louder, and now everyone in the room was aware of the situation.

Sahiba:(blushing) "Why is he calling me from the bathroom?" she wondered,her embarrassment evident.

Seerat,the only one not joining the giggles, exchanged a concerned glance with Sahiba. Pravjot seized the opportunity to add a touch of mischief to the situation.

Parvjot: Go see why he is calling you

Everyone else giggled and Sahiba being embarssed stood up and went to see what her husband wanted. Sahiba entered the family bathroom, slightly apprehensive about what might have caused Angad to call her in such a manner. As she walked in, she found Angad, clad only in a towel, looking somewhat flustered.

Angad:(sheepishly) Uh, Sahiba, I forgot my clothes in the room. Can you pass them tome?

Sahiba couldn't help but smile at her husband's predicament, trying to conceal her  amusement.

Sahiba:(smirking) Really, Angad? You couldn't wait until I was done chatting with the  ladies?

Angad:(blushing) It's an emergency, Sahiba. I have an interview, and I can't go in a towel! Plus i didnt want anyone apart from you to see me in just a towel

Sahiba chuckled and handed him his clothes, trying to hide her laughter.

Sahiba:  Well, next time, try to be more careful. The ladies downstairs seem to find this situation quite amusing. Its embarrassing for me.

As Sahiba handed Angad his clothes, she couldn't help but notice the warm gaze in his eyes, even in the midst of his embarrassment.

As Sahiba handed Angad his clothes, a subtle blush adorned her cheeks as she couldn't help but notice the affectionate gaze in his eyes, even amid his evident embarrassment.

Sahiba:(softly, with a shy smile) You know, Angad, this isn't quite what I envisioned for our romantic moments in the bathroom.

Angad:Romantic moments in the bathroom? Seriously?

Sahiba:(teasingly, her tone tinged with shyness) Well, maybe not exactly like this, but there's something strangely endearing about your forgetfulness.

Angad:(grinning) Endearing, huh? I promise the next bathroom encounter will be more refined.

Sahiba:(playfully, her shyness peeking through) You better. I'll be holding you to that.

As Angad dressed, Sahiba's gaze lingered on him. A quiet, tender intimacy filled the air, creating a cocoon of connection that eased the awkwardness of the situation. Angad, meeting Sahiba's eyes, shared a smile, his expression holdinga touch of mischievous charm.

Angad:(whispering) Perhaps I deliberately left my clothes behind just to witness you coming to my rescue.

Sahiba,feeling a mixture of shyness and affection, couldn't help but cast her eyes down ward, her cheeks retaining their rosy hue. The shared secret between the madder an extra layer of sweetness to the ordinary morning, creating a memory that would linger in the quiet spaces of their hearts.

Sahiba and Angad descended the stairs hand in hand, their connection evident in the subtle glances they exchanged. As they reached the bottom, they found them selves greeted by a trio of playful smirks from Angad's aunties, Jasleen, Pravjot, and Gurleen, each seemingly privy to the recent bathroom escapade.

Jasleen:(with a mischievous grin) Well, well, look who's back from their private rendezvous.

Pravjot:(teasingly) Any more surprise bathroom encounters we should know about?

Gurleen:(smirking) I hope you both found everything you were looking for.

Sahiba,feeling the weight of the family's playful teasing, blushed and looked down,her shyness becoming more pronounced. Angad, now realizing the source of the teasing, shared an awkward smile, trying to play along.

Keerat,noticing Sahiba's reaction, beamed with happiness. She had hoped for progressing her sister and brother-in-law's relationship.

Keerat:(whispering to Santosh) Looks like they're getting more comfortable with eachother.

Santosh,watching the scene unfold, couldn't contain her joy.

Santosh:(whispering back) It's about time. My daughter has found love.

Seerat,observing from a distance, felt a pang of jealousy and frustration. She couldn't help but be reminded of her own mistakes, and the isolation from the family weighed heavily on her.

Seerat:(to herself) Why does everyone keep focusing on them? Can't they see I'm tryingto change?

Manveer,standing in the corner, began to see the depth of Angad's love for Sahiba. She noticed the subtle glances, the protective hand gestures, and the unspoken communication between the couple.

Manveer:(softly to herself) There's more to this relationship than I thought. They both love each other a lot and it reflect in their eyes.

Just as the teasing reached its peak, Bebe and Tayji, the elder matriarchs of the family, entered the room, their presence commanding attention.

Bebe:(firmly) Enough with the teasing, girls. Let the young couple be.

Tayji:(nodding) Yes, they're married now. Let them be!

The aunties, catching the stern expressions of Bebe and Tayji, quickly subsided, realizing it was time to respect the couple's privacy. The room settled into amore relaxed atmosphere, and Sahiba and Angad exchanged grateful glances, thankful for the intervention of the family elders. The dynamics in the room shifted, allowing the couple a moment of reprieve from the good-natured but overwhelming family banter.

Next Part: Keerat shows Seerat the mirror

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can I just saw WOWsmiley27

This is what we always wanted to see between Sahan.

I hope & pray that the writers come across your beautiful & heartening plot.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved part 2! The kiss was beautiful ❤️

I hope Angad will see where Sahiba has come from and learn to appreciate her roots and her resilience even more. And give her a genuine apology for judging her in the past 

She has almost single handedly  run a house and she can contribute a lot from her sheer experience. 

I would like to see Sahiba also share the task of running  a household now and Brars give up their regressive thoughts. 

Edited by Pinecone - 4 months ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing start. I loved part 2 even more. Show mein to Sahan kab actual couple banega kya maloom..even the random scenes between then are always interrupted

Continue please. 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wohooo! It's raining FFs...thankooo....interesting part 1...and the Sahan scenes were smiley27. About to read part 2.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part two is lubbbb... Now you've spoilt me! I was getting accustomed to having low expectations... And then comes in ur FF which is making me crave for such scenes .... I so badly want them in the show now!! 

Simiyy thumbnail

Hello Guys, Ijust want to say thank you so much for everyone who read part 1 and 2 of thestory. Here is Part 3, hope you enjoy it.

Part 3

The daycrawled for Sahiba, the first with the Brars in the Monga household. Anoticeable shift in the ladies' behaviour left her unsure – were they trying tolighten the atmosphere amid the current challenges, or was it a genuine changeof heart? The past nine months had accustomed her to Manveer and her in-laws'taunts, but now, they teased her about her relationship with Angad. Sahiba hoped this change wasn't just a fleeting moment and that the family could staystrong together.

As the day unfolded, the Monga family continued their routine. Keerat assisted her mother and Tayji with household chores before heading to her wrestling training. The Brar ladies observed, finding joy in their daily lives despite their middle-class background. Sahiba yearned for the family bond to strengthen, and as she witnessed the subtle shift, she silently wished that this was the start of her in-laws and the entire family getting along well together.

Café Shop:

Keerat satpatiently at the café, waiting for Veer to arrive as he had asked her to meethim there. The nature of their relationship puzzled her; it was a connectionthat transcended mere friendship but lacked a clear label. Following Sahiba andAngad's marriage, Keerat and Veer had forged a beautiful friendship. A pivotalmoment had occurred when Keerat's coach had harassed her, and in a display ofunwavering support, Veer intervened. He not only confronted the coach but alsoendured physical consequences to shield her. The depth of his feelings becameevident when he publicly confessed his love for Keerat in front of his entirefamily, making a bold declaration before privately sharing the sentiment withher.

Keerat, too,had bared her heart, confessing her love for Veer. However, their familiesbecame entangled in a web of humiliation and discord, casting a shadow overtheir love story. The complexities of their relationship hung in the air asKeerat pondered the uncertainties of the future, hoping that time andunderstanding would eventually pave the way for acceptance and harmony.

As soon asVeer arrived at the café, he couldn't help but notice a change in Keerat'sappearance. The girl who typically sported tracksuits, jeans, and t-shirts hadtransformed into someone wearing a striking blue kurta paired with jeans,adorned with Jhumki earrings and sandals. This sudden change raised Veer'sconcern, and as soon as he took his seat at the table, he couldn't hold backhis curiosity.

Veer:"Keerat, why are you dressed up like this?" He expressed his concern,furrowing his brows.

Keeratlooked at him and flashed a smile: "Don't I look good?"

Veer:"No, you look beautiful, but you look beautiful every day." Despitehis compliment, a hint of worry lingered in his eyes.

Hearingthis, Keerat blushed and answered honestly: "I want to make more of aneffort in the way I present myself to your family. I've always been a tomboy,but for the sake of our love and to be accepted by your mom, I want to makesome changes. It's actually nice to dress up like this. I feel like I am stillin my own element while being a bit more girly. We both need to adjust and makechanges to ourselves to be accepted by both our families."

Thesincerity in Keerat's words hung in the air, emphasizing her commitment totheir relationship and the willingness to navigate the complexities of familyexpectations together. The shared understanding between them laid thefoundation for the journey they were willing to undertake for the sake of theirlove.

Veer felt aswell of pride knowing that he had fallen in love with Keerat. At the tenderage of 21, she exuded maturity, sensibility, and courage beyond her years. Grateful to Wahe-Guru for bringing her into his life, Veer couldn't help but marvel at the depth of their connection. As they spent the remainder of their time together, they discussed how they could support their families in the challenging situation they faced. Amidst their conversation, they made heartfelt promises to always stand by each other, reinforcing the strength oftheir bond and the commitment to face life's challenges as a united front.

As a couple of days passed, the Brar family found themselves gradually adapting to the middle-class lifestyle of the Monga family. This adjustment period became a learning experience for the Brars, unveiling the simplicity and richness that life could offer when surrounded by the right company. The nuances of the Monga family's daily routine and values began to resonate with the Brars, illustrating that a good life is not solely defined by material wealth but is profoundly influenced by the quality of relationships and shared moments.

To support the family during challenging times, Sahiba decided to reignite her passion for creating pots and paintings and sell them. Before closing her business previously, she had successfully generated a decent income from her artistic endeavors. Angad felt immense pride in his wife for taking proactive steps to contribute to the family's well-being.

Grateful for Sahiba's initiative, everyone in the family appreciated her efforts. Angad, in particular, played a supportive role by assisting Sahiba with the marketing aspect of her business. His strategic approach proved effective, leading to a rapid sale of Sahiba's artwork and a notable increase in income.

Ajit,mindful of Sahiba's talent, had preserved all of her previous works from before marriage. These preserved pieces turned out to be valuable assets, contributing to the family's income during this period of financial need. The collaborative effort between Sahiba and Angad, coupled with the thoughtful preservation by Ajit, showcased the strength of familial support and resourcefulness during challenging times.

As Angad continued his search for a job, he actively contributed to his father-in-law's business and supported his wife in her artistic endeavors. In addition to these responsibilities, he maintained contact with Inspector Balvir, the police officer who had been involved during Romi's case. Angad sought Balvir' assistance to gather information and work towards reclaiming their house and business.

Inspector Balvir, known for his honesty and dedication, wholeheartedly supported Angad and his family. Having experienced the previous case involving Romi, Balvir recognized Angad as an honest individual. This realization gave Balvir hope that justice could prevail, especially after the actions of corrupt individuals like Inspector Kashyph. The collaboration between Angad and Inspector Balvir not only aimed at reclaiming their property but also symbolized a shared commitment to justice and the belief that standing up against wrongdoing can lead to positive outcomes. In the midst of Romi's case, Inspector Balvir had initially stood against Angad. However, upon discovering the truth about Romi,he felt a profound sense of regret for not supporting Angad earlier. The revelation had a significant impact on Balvir, causing him to reassess the situation and acknowledge the injustice that had occurred. Angad, aware of the sensitive nature of the investigation, chose to confide in only a few trusted individuals. Sahiba, Veer, and Keerat were the privileged few who were informed about the ongoing investigation. This selective disclosure emphasized Angad's cautious approach and highlighted the importance of trust and discretion in navigating the complexities of Romi's case.

Seerat was the only person visibly irritated by everyone praising Sahiba and showering her with compliments. Having become accustomed to the luxuries she enjoyed after marrying Garry, she now found being back in her maternal home distasteful. Standing in the courtyard, lost in her discontent, Keerat approached her, sensing the need for a conversation.

Seerat:"Listen, Keerat, I need to talk to you."

Keerat,still carrying the weight of her own emotions—upset, annoyed, angry, and agitated—asked with a blank expression what Seerat wanted.

Seerat began to voice her grievances, complaining about how her every action was geared towards getting a divorce from Garry, who, according to her, had mistreated her after marriage. However, Seerat failed to grasp the unreasonableness of her actions and how she could have explained the situation to everyone without resorting to extreme measures.

As Seerat continued, her complaints extended to Sahiba, and Keerat's anger intensified.The frustration and tension in the air heightened as Keerat listened, trying to maintain her composure in the face of Seerat's grievances.

Keerat ,clearly annoyed, confronted Seerat: "Di, do you not understand what you have done wrong?" Seerat, rolling her eyes in dismissal, was about to walkaway when Keerat halted her. Determined to bridge the gap and clear the air,Keerat urged her elder sister to sit beside her, expressing her intent to explain everything.

Despite the current tension, Keerat harboured a deep desire to rekindle the loving relationship they had once shared, a bond filled with banter and affection. However, this bond had been strained ever since Seerat's ill-advised actions created a significant rift between them. As they sat down, Keerat prepared herself to navigate the difficult conversation that lay ahead, hoping to rebuild what was once a strong sisterly connection.

Keerat spoke with a firm but earnest tone: "Please don't interrupt me while I talk. I just hope that you can reflect and understand what I am going to try to say." For the first time in a while, Seerat sensed a willingness from someone to comprehend her perspective. Surprisingly, she agreed with her younger sister's request, curious about what Keerat had to say and whether it could bridge the gap that had formed between them. The courtyard became a space where, for a moment, the sisters were open to communication, hoping to find common ground amid the complexities of their current situation.

Keerat began to speak, her words laden with a mix of frustration and disappointment: "You were engaged to Angad Jiju first, but you never told the family the truth of our financial and family status. Instead, you lied to them to marry into a wealthy family. Mum helped you a lot, as she always wanted her daughter, especially you, to marry into affluence. You were her favorite child. On the wedding day, you ran away with Garry, who happens to be Angad Jiju's younger cousin, because you had fallen in love with him. Sahiba had to step in and marry Angad Jiju to protect the respect of both families. It wasn't her choice; she was forced into that situation. When she moved to Brar Mansion, the majority of the Brar family despised her because of the lie you and Mum created, and you running away."

Keerat continued, recounting the aftermath: "When both families found out the truth, they arranged your marriage with Garry. Sahiba warned you about his playboy behavior, but you went ahead and married him anyway. His subsequent abuse towards you was completely wrong, and you should have informed someone. When he walked out of everyone's life, you felt lonely and began to get jealous of Sahiba and Angad's progressing marriage. You created so many misunderstandings between them that they ended up separating for a while. You conspired against her and were willing to marry your own sister's husband. Isn't that disgusting?" Keerat screeched, her frustration evident."And when Garry came back into your life, you followed everything he said, even stealing important documents from Angad's locker. That's why the whole Brar family is suffering, and you're still asking what have I done wrong."The weight of Keerat's words hung heavily in the air, the confrontation unveiling a web of deception and betrayal.

Seerat sat down, her thoughts consumed by the revelations from her youngest sister. Tears welled up in her eyes as the weight of her actions sank in. Keerat continued,her tone a mix of compassion and frustration.

"Do you feel that Sahiba Di deserved the mistreatment from everyone after she was married? No, right? But she endured it without complaining. We both know that her dream was to become a recognizable artist before she got married, but suddenly, her dreams were shattered because of the marriage. Yet, she never gave up hope and continued to pursue her dreams. Even though Sahiba Di didn't say much about her future marriage plans, imagine how she must have felt dressing up in a bridal outfit that was supposed to be yours, just an hour before the wedding. She once told both of us that her dream wedding would be to wear a maroon gharara with gold embroidery and have the Anand Karaj take place in the Golden Temple. Even though she knew it wouldn't be possible, it was a small dream she had deep down in her heart."

Keerat'swords painted a poignant picture of Sahiba's resilience and the sacrifices shemade for the sake of family and societal expectations. The sisters sat in a moment of reflection, grappling with the consequences of past actions and the profound impact they had on Sahiba's life and dreams.

Keerat'svoice held a firm edge as she continued, pointing out a crucial distinction between Seerat and their mother.

"The difference between you and Mum is that Mum has acknowledged her mistakes and the sacrifices Sahiba made, but you still haven't." The words hung in the air, emphasizing the importance of accountability and self-reflection in the journey toward understanding and healing. Keerat's observation aimed to prompt Seerat to confront her actions and take responsibility for the impact they had on their family, particularly Sahiba.

Seerat and Keerat both sat down, unaware that their conversation had been overheard by everyone. Sahiba, with tears in her eyes, listened to the narrative of her life recounted by Keerat. The emotional weight of the revelations left her torn between the desire to embrace her sisters and the lingering hurt caused by Seerat's actions. Choosing not to approach them, Sahiba retreated to the kitchen, deciding to make Halwa for everyone.

In the midst of the family, a reflective silence settled. Each member pondered the depth of Sahiba's silent suffering and acknowledged the ways in which they had all played a part, directly or indirectly. Angad, in particular, felt a sense of shame for his behaviour in the initial days of marriage. Silent vows of change and commitment permeated the air as he resolved to become the best husband for Sahiba.

The revelation had become a catalyst for introspection, fostering an atmosphere of realization and the collective recognition of the need for growth and understanding within the family.

As the night settled in, each family member retreated to their own rooms for some solitude.In the quietude, reflections echoed about the room, a collective realization of the varying degrees of their past behavior towards Sahiba. Despite it all, she had stood as an ideal daughter-in-law, resilient and unwavering in her commitment to protect and show respect to her new family.

As Sahib entered her room, Angad, filled with a mix of regret and gratitude, couldn't help but envelop her in a tight hug. The embrace held unspoken apologies, silent acknowledgments, and a pledge for a better understanding and support system within the family. In that tender moment, the warmth of the hug became abridge between past misunderstandings and a shared commitment to a more compassionate future.

Angad:(softly) Sahiba, I... I want to say I'm sorry. For the way things were, for not understanding sooner. For being rude and not understanding you, for causing tears in your eyes because of me, for treating you wrong. And for the way my family members treated you. I want to make things right, to be the husband you deserve. I'm sorry for never understanding why you were ever upset with me.

Sahiba:(meeting his gaze) Angad, we've all made mistakes. What matters is that we learn from them.

Angad:(tightening the hug) I just want you to know, I'll do everything I can to makeup for it. I want to be the husband you deserve.

Sahiba:(smiling) We're in this together, Angad.

Angad:(whispering) Thank you for being so strong, so patient.

Sahiba:(brushing his cheek) We're a team. And a team always supports each other.

Their conversation reflects a moment of reconciliation and mutual understanding, setting the foundation for a renewed commitment between Angad and Sahiba. He tenderly kissed her on the forehead, seeking a connection beyond words. In that moment, she gently captured his lips with hers, a silent assurance that spoke of forgiveness, love, and the promise of a fresh start.

I hope you all enjoyed part 3 to my fanfiction.

Please let me know what you think about part 3.