Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Beautifully written, very descriptive with feelings and emotions. Loved reading all chapters. Please update soon

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Posted: 8 months ago

Read the entire story, Loved your writing style.

If only writers of this show could take inspiration from writers like you.smiley32

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Part 6:

The atmosphere in the Monga house had undergone a subtle transformation in the days following Garry's truth. The air, once thick with tension and resentment, now carried a sense of hesitant forgiveness. The family, though wounded, had begun to understand the depths of Garry's struggles and the lingering impact of his childhood trauma.

Garry, once the black sheep of the family, found solace in the tentative acceptance he received from his loved ones. Bebe and Darthji, though stern in their disappointment, couldn't ignore the vulnerability in Garry's eyes—the remnants of a wounded child seeking redemption. The Monga family, bound by ties that transcended mistakes, grappled with the complexities of forgiveness.

Sahiba, despite the pain Garry's actions had caused her, extended a hand of empathy. She recognized the healing power of understanding and chose to stand by her sister and Garry, acknowledging that their journey toward redemption was far from over. Angad, too, softened his stance, realizing that beneath the layers of betrayal, there existed a brother burdened by the weight of his past.

The soft hues of the setting sun painted the sky in shades of orange and pink as Sahiba and Angad found themselves in the tranquility of their room on the terrace. The room, adorned with memories of shared laughter and whispered secrets, provided a sense of solace amid the family's ongoing saga.

Sahiba,seated near the open window, gazed at the cityscape beyond. The gentle breeze carried a hint of the evening's coolness, and the distant sounds of the bustling city harmonized with the quiet conversation between the two. The scars of the past still lingered, but the tentative steps toward healing had begun.

Angad,his gaze fixed on the horizon, spoke with a mixture of relief and reflection."Sahiba, it's strange, isn't it? Having Garry back feels like a missing piece of the puzzle falling into place. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad he's my brother again."

Sahiba,her eyes revealing the depth of her emotions, nodded in understanding. "Angad, I can see how much it means to you. Garry's journey has been difficult, and I'm happy that he's finding his way back. He's your brother, and you deserve to have that bond."

Angad reached for Sahiba's hand, intertwining their fingers. "You've been my strength through all of this, Sahiba. I know it hasn't been easy for you. Garry hurt you, hurt us. But seeing him trying to make amends, it feels like there's hope for redemption."

Sahiba smiled, a mixture of pain and resilience in her eyes. "Angad, I want you to have the relationship you deserve with Garry. He's family, and family finds a way to heal. I'm here for you, always."

Angad's expression softened, gratitude evident in his eyes. "You're incredible ,Sahiba. I don't know what I did to deserve you. Your understanding means the world to me."

Sahiba placed a gentle hand on Angad's cheek, her thumb brushing away an invisible worry. "We're in this together, Angad. But, I need time when it comes to Seerat Di . It's not easy for me to forget what happened, and forgiveness is a journey that takes time. I hope you understand."

Angad nodded, a reassurance in his voice. "Sahiba, I understand. Seerat's actions affected us all, especially you. Take the time you need. We'll navigate this together, just like we always have."

Sahiba, her gaze fixed on the horizon, acknowledged the weight of their shared journey." Angad, we've faced storms together, and we've found a way to weather them. But forgiveness, especially when it comes to Seerat Di, is a different kind of storm. I want to forgive her, for us, but the wounds are still fresh."

Angad, sensing the weight of Sahiba's emotions, enveloped her in a tender embrace. The warmth of his arms provided a sanctuary, a safe space for Sahiba to release the pent-up pain and suffering she had endured. As he held her close, Sahiba's composure crumbled, and tears flowed freely.

In that moment, the vulnerability of Sahiba's heart became evident. The tears were not just drops of sorrow but a cathartic release, a letting go of the burdens she had carried for so long. Angad, understanding the significance of this emotional outpouring, held her with unwavering support, allowing her the space to confront the depths of her feelings.

The quietude of the terrace, now witness to both shared pain and shared solace, echoed with the sound of Sahiba's tears. Angad, a pillar of strength for his wife, whispered words of comfort, assuring her that she wasn't alone in this emotional journey. The embrace became a poignant moment of healing, symbolizing the strength found in their connection and the understanding that some wounds required time and tenderness to mend.

Angad:Sahiba, it's okay. Let it all out. You've been strong for so long, and you don't have to carry it alone.

Sahiba:(choked up) I... I just can't, Angad. It's so overwhelming.

Angad:(softly) You don't have to be strong right now. It's okay to let yourself feel. Cry if you need to. I'm here for you, always.

Sahiba:(tearfully) I feel like I've been holding onto this pain for so long,

Angad:(whispering) Sahiba, you don't have to carry this burden alone. I'm here for you, and I always will be.

Sahiba:(softly) I never wanted you to see me like this, Angad. I always thought I had to be strong.

Angad:You are strong, Sahiba. But even the strongest need a moment to let go.(tightening his embrace) Let it all out. I'm here.

As Sahiba released the pent-up emotions, Angad, overwhelmed by the weight of her pain, hugged her even tighter. He couldn't help but shed a few tears himself, a silent acknowledgment of the depth of her struggles. The realization that his wife had silently endured so much, carrying burdens hidden from everyone, stirred a profound empathy within him. In that shared moment of vulnerability, their tears mingled, and the unspoken promise of unwavering support echoed in the quiet embrace.

The dawn of a new day found both the Brar and Monga families standing shoulder to shoulder, united in their pursuit of justice. The courthouse doors awaited their entrance. As they entered, the vast courtroom with its imposing atmosphere seemed to magnify the significance of the day.

The families took their seats, the Brars and Mongas side by side, a symbol of solidarity against the injustices they had endured. Angad, representing the family, stood in the cubicle, his demeanour resolute yet tinged with the weight of the revelations about to unfold. Yashraj stood there smirking at the Brar family thinking about his victory.

The Judge entered, and the proceedings commenced. Angad took the floor, his voice steady and determined, as he began recounting the series of events that had unravelled their lives. He spoke about the fateful day his diamond was stolen during his trip to Mumbai, a theft that would set off a chain of deceit and betrayal.

As Angad continued to lay bare the intricate web of deception woven by Yashraj, the tension in the courtroom reached a palpable height. The families, seated together, exchanged glances that spoke volumes—words of shared determination and a collective yearning for justice.

Angad:(addressing the court) Your Honor, our lives were torn apart by a calculated act of theft and betrayal. The diamond, was snatched away, setting in motion a series of events that would lead to the unjust seizure of our business and properties.

Yashraj,seated across the room, could feel the weight of truth pressing upon him. His facade of confidence began to crack as Angad's words resonated in the courtroom.

Angad:(looking at Yashraj) We trusted, and we were deceived. Yashraj systematically manipulated the circumstances to his advantage, leaving us with nothing but the ruins of what was once a thriving family legacy.

Yashraj,unable to contain his rising panic, suddenly erupted from his seat.

Garry:(taking a deep breath) Your Honor, I was once entangled in Mr. Yashraj's manipulations, but the truth deserves to be heard. Yashraj orchestrated the theft of the diamond and used it as a pawn to seize control of the Brarf amily's assets. His involvement in illegal activities goes beyond what the eye can see. Yashraj played every angle, bribing those in positions of power to manipulate the course of justice. Inspector Megha was bribed to ensure the investigation went in his favor, and Keerat's coach was paid to harass her to create obstacles for the family. It's a web of corruption that has ensnared innocent lives."

Yashraj's smirk wavered, replaced by a growing unease. The families, united in their pursuit of justice, watched as Garry began to unravel the layers of deception meticulously crafted by Yashraj.

The courtroom, a stage for the clash of truth and deceit, awaited the next revelation that would either condemn or exonerate the accused.

Flashback- Unveiling the Conspiracy(The night when Garry revealed the truth)

The moonlit terrace bore witness to the family's determination to expose Yashraj's deceit. Garry, armed with evidence, revealed a more sinister layer to the conspiracy.

Garry:(with intensity) "Listen carefully. Yashraj has connections deep within the system. Inspector Megha, who was handling the diamond heist case, was bribed. Our evidence was manipulated."

Sahiba ,her eyes widening with realization, spoke with a mix of disbelief and anger," Bribing a police officer? How far does his influence go?"

Keerat, clenching her fists, added, "We can't trust anyone. We need a plan to outsmart him."

Garry, mapping out the investigation, continued, "We'll gather all the evidence, expose his illegal dealings, and ensure the truth reaches the right ears. But we need to be cautious; Yashraj won't go down without a fight."

As the night deepened, the terrace became a clandestine meeting ground. Sahiba and Keerat, though still wrestling with their emotions, joined the investigative fervour. The estrangement with Seerat, momentarily set aside in the pursuit of justice,hung in the air.

Sahiba:(resolute) "We can't let him destroy our family. Garry, tell us what we need to do."

Keerat,her eyes reflecting determination, added, "We need to play this smart. Yashraj won't see it coming."

Inthe shadows of the terrace, Garry detailed the plan, weaving a web of deception to unveil Yashraj's intricate conspiracy. The family, bound by a shared goal ,prepared for the storm that awaited them.

Angad:(firmly) "We'll expose every illegal deal, every connection he has. This ends now."

Veer:(nodding) "He underestimated us. Let's make sure he regrets that."

As the night whispered its secrets to the vigilant stars, the family embraced the role of unsuspecting heroes in a tale of justice and redemption, unaware of the challenges that lay ahead in their quest to bring down Yashraj's empire of deception.

FlashbackEnds

The courtroom, now a battleground of conflicting truths, awaited the final verdict that would determine the fate of two intertwined families. Garry, having taken the stand, prepared to unravel the layers of deceit meticulously crafted by Yashraj.

Yashraj,now stripped of his arrogant facade, glared at Garry with undisguised fury. The families, sensing the impending reckoning, observed with a mixture of satisfaction and anticipation.

Angad:"Your Honor, this revelation sheds light on the malicious intent behind Yashraj's actions. It's a systematic effort to destroy lives and manipulate the course of justice. We demand a thorough investigation into these allegations."

The judge, now armed with a clearer understanding of the case's intricacies, nodded solemnly. The trial, initially poised to determine the fate of stolen diamonds and wronged families, had evolved into a fight against systemic corruption.

Yashraj:(shouting) This is all lies! Angad is making this up! None of it is true!

The families gasped at Yashraj's outburst, and the courtroom fell into a momentary hush. The judge, maintaining order, called for silence.

Judge:Order in the court! Mr. Yashraj, you will have your turn to present your case. Please remain seated.

Yashraj,glaring at Angad with undisguised hostility, begrudgingly complied, but his eyes burned with the intensity of a cornered man. The proceedings continued, each revelation further exposing the extent of Yashraj's deceit. The courtroom ,now a battleground of conflicting truths, awaited the final verdict that would determine the fate of two intertwined families.

The courtroom buzzed with anticipation as Angad's request to call Garry Baweja to the stand hung in the air. Yashraj's smug expression betrayed his confidence that Garry would play into his hands.

Angad:(addressing the judge) Your Honor, Mr. Garry Baweja possesses crucial evidence that sheds light on the illegitimate activities orchestrated by Mr. Yashraj. With your permission, I would like to bring him forward.

Thejudge, a stern figure presiding over the unfolding drama, granted Angad's request.

Judge:You may proceed, Mr Brar

Garry, making his way to the witness stand, felt the weight of the room's expectations. Yashraj's smirk remained, a facade of certainty that would soon be put to the test.

As Garry took the oath, pledging to tell the truth, the atmosphere in the courtroom became charged with anticipation. Angad, strategically positioning himself, prepared to unravel the truth with Garry's testimony.

Angad:(questioning Garry) Mr. Baweja, can you enlighten the court about the events surrounding the theft of the diamond and the subsequent takeover of the Brar properties and business?

Garry hesitated for a moment, his eyes flickering between Angad and Yashraj. The families held their breath, aware that Garry's words could sway the scales of justice.

The families, their unity strengthened by the revelations, awaited the next phase of the trial—a phase that would bring Yashraj's empire crashing down or offer him a chance at redemption. The courtroom, a stage for the clash of truth and deceit, held its breath as the wheels of justice turned inexorably forward.

Before Yashraj could utter a single word in defense, Garry, with an air of conviction, handed the judge a compelling set of voice and video recordings, exposing Yashraj's malicious plan to ruin the Brar family. The courtroom hushed as the judge attentively reviewed the incriminating evidence.

Judge:"This evidence, if authentic, raises serious concerns about Mr. Yashraj's intentions and actions. The court finds it necessary to take immediate measures in light of the presented material."

The tension in the room heightened as the judge, after a brief pause, delivered a verdict that sent shockwaves through the courtroom.

Judge :"In light of the evidence provided by Mr. Baweja, this court issues atemporary restraining order against Mr. Yashraj. Until a thorough investigationis conducted, he is prohibited from any involvement in the affairs of the Brarfamily and their business."

Yashraj'sconfident demeanor faltered, replaced by an uneasy realization of theconsequences awaiting him. The families, though relieved by the court'sintervention, braced themselves for the next chapter in their quest forjustice.

Asthe courtroom buzzed with anticipation, the judge continued to lay down aseries of directives that would further unravel Yashraj's grip on the Brarfamily.

Judge:"Furthermore, until the investigation is complete, Mr. Yashraj is orderedto return all assets, properties, and any unlawfully acquired possessions tothe Brar family. This court will closely monitor compliance with theseorders."

Thegravity of the judge's words sank in, and the families, united against a commonadversary, exchanged glances of silent triumph. However, the legal saga was farfrom over.

Judge:"In light of other ongoing investigations into Mr. Yashraj's illegalactivities, he is to be taken into police custody immediately. The court willensure a fair and thorough examination of all allegations against him."

Yashraj'sfate now rested not only on the revelations related to the Brar family but onthe broader web of illegal activities that had entangled him. The families,standing as one, witnessed the wheels of justice turning, knowing that thepursuit of truth would lead to the unraveling of Yashraj's intricate empire ofdeception.

Asthe judge's final directives echoed through the courtroom, a sense of releaseswept over both the Brar and Monga families. The weight of injustice that hadburdened them for so long seemed to lift, replaced by the hopeful prospect of afair investigation and eventual redemption.

TheBrar family, who had endured the loss of their legacy and the betrayal oftrust, exchanged glances of resilience and determination. Angad, though wearyfrom the emotional rollercoaster, stood tall, embodying the strength that camefrom confronting the truth. Sahiba, still wiping away the remnants of hertears, looked at Angad with a newfound sense of trust, recognizing that theirjourney towards healing had taken a significant step forward.

Garry,having played a pivotal role in exposing Yashraj's deceit, felt a mix of reliefand responsibility. The weight of guilt that had accompanied him since therevelation of his past actions now began to lift, replaced by a sense ofpurpose in helping the Brar family reclaim what was rightfully theirs.

On the other side of the courtroom, the Monga family also breathed a collective sigh of relief. The tentative forgiveness that had begun to weave its way through their household now solidified into a shared understanding of Garry's struggles and the need for redemption.

Bebe and Darthji, though stern in their principles, acknowledged the complexity of familial ties and the importance of giving Garry a chance at redemption. Sahiba's empathy and Angad's unwavering support had played a crucial role in bridging the gaps that had widened during the tumultuous times.

As the courtroom doors closed behind them, both families found themselves standing in the corridor, united by the trials they had faced and the justice they sought. The legal battle was far from over, but the sense of release came from the knowledge that the truth had been set in motion, and the pursuit of justice would continue.

As the courtroom proceedings came to a close, Sahiba and Angad found a quiet corner in the corridor, away from everyone. The weight of the trial and the emotional turbulence of the past days seemed to fade as they stood together in a shared moment of reflection.

The soft hues of the setting sun painted the corridor in warm tones, casting a gentle glow on Sahiba's tear-streaked face. Angad, his eyes reflecting a mix of relief and exhaustion, reached for Sahiba's hand, intertwining their fingers.

Angad:"Sahiba, it's been a rollercoaster, hasn't it?"

Sahiba,with a tender smile, nodded. "More than I could have ever imagined. But wefaced it together.

Angadtightened his grip on Sahiba's hand, a silent acknowledgment of the unspokenbond that had held them steadfast through the storm.

Angad:"I never thought we'd be standing here, facing all of this. But having youby my side made it bearable."

Sahibalooked into Angad's eyes, her gaze revealing the depth of her emotions.

Sahiba:"Angad, you've been my anchor through all of this. Your strength, your care—it'swhat kept me going."

Angadbrushed a strand of hair from Sahiba's face, his touch a comfortingreassurance.

Angad:"We promised to be there for each other, no matter what. And we've keptthat promise, haven't we?"

Sahibanodded, a mixture of gratitude and love in her eyes.

Sahiba:"Yes, Angad. Through hardships and joy, we've faced it together. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this journey."

Angad pulled Sahiba into a gentle embrace, the warmth of their connection providing solace in the midst of the courtroom chaos.

Angad:"Sahiba, no matter what lies ahead, we'll face it together. Our journey is just beginning, and I'm grateful to have you by my side."

Sahiba leaned into the embrace, finding comfort in the shared understanding that some battles were fought not alone but as a united front.

Sahiba:"Angad I believe that together, we can overcome anything."

As the corridor faded into the evening shadows, the couple stood entwined, finding strength in each other's presence. The journey ahead might be uncertain, but their shared commitment and love remained unwavering, a source of resilience that would guide them through whatever challenges lay ahead.

The evening sun, casting long shadows on the courthouse steps, symbolized the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. The Brar and Monga families, bound by shared experiences of pain and resilience, walked away with a newfound strength to face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that they were not alone in their quest for justice and redemption.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well written!

Happy Sahiba could just cry and vent her feelings.

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Posted: 7 months ago

Part 7- I am updating this story after a long time, let me know what you think

As the legal battle unfolded and the truth began to emerge, the Brar and Monga families found themselves standing at a significant juncture in their intertwined destinies. The weight of the courtroom revelations still lingered, but amidst the shadows of uncertainty, a shared sense of gratitude and reflection washed over them.In a collective decision, both families decided to express their thanks and seek solace at the Gurudwara, a place that had been a constant source of strength and guidance in their lives. The holy sanctum provided a serene refuge where they could offer their prayers, gratitude, and seek spiritual guidance for the journey that lay ahead.The atmosphere inside the Gurudwara was filled with a sense of reverence as the families, united by their trials and victories, entered the sacred space. The soothing notes of Gurbani resonated in the air, creating a serene ambiance that encouraged introspection.After visiting the Gurudwara the Monga family ad requested the Brar family to come to their house and enjoy a delicious home cooked feast to celebrate the joy and before going back to there home. After the Gurudwara visit, Santosh approached Bebe and Darthji with a warm smile, "Bebe Ji, Darthji, we would be honored if you could join us for a home-cooked feast at our place. It's a small gesture of gratitude and celebration for the victories we've achieved together."Bebe, touched by the invitation, responded with a genuine smile, "Santosh Beta, it would be our pleasure. We've been through a lot together, and sharing a meal in joy is a beautiful way to strengthen our bond."Darthji, nodding in agreement, added, "Indeed, Santosh. We appreciate the gesture, and we look forward to spending some joyful moments together. Lead the way."With joyful anticipation, the families left the Gurudwara, heading to the Monga house for a feast that would not only fill their stomachs but also nourish the bonds they had formed through shared trials and victories.Inder expressed his gratitude, saying, "Santosh Ji, all of you have supported us so much during this difficult period, and we don't know how to thank you enough. Your kindness and solidarity have been a beacon of light for our family."With joy in their hearts, everyone happily left for the Monga house. Upon arrival, Keerat warmly welcomed them, preparing tea for everyone. Sahiba, with a tray of Mithai (sweets) in hand, distributed the sweet treats to each member of the gathering, symbolizing the celebration of their hard-earned victory. As the aroma of tea filled the air, Seerat, looking at both of her sisters, felt a pang of regret for her past mistakes.Santosh along with Tayji, Sahiba and Keerat went to the kitchen to prepare the feast. Seerat, eager to contribute to the celebratory atmosphere and make amends for her past mistakes, decided to set the dining table. As Santosh, Tayji, Sahiba, and Keerat worked on preparing the feast in the kitchen, Seerat took charge of arranging the dining area. She carefully laid out the plates, utensils, and glasses, paying attention to every detail to create a welcoming and festive ambiance for the family gathering. This gesture reflected her sincere effort to be a part of the joyous occasion and rebuild the bonds that had been strained in the past.Observing the Monga ladies tirelessly working in the kitchen, the Brar ladies couldn't resist joining in to lend a helping hand. Bebe, Santosh, Sahiba, and Keerat teamed up with the Monga ladies, creating a harmonious collaboration in the kitchen. Together, they shared laughter, exchanged culinary tips, and immersed themselves in the joy of preparing the celebratory feast.As the aroma of the delicious home-cooked dishes filled the kitchen, the bond between the two families strengthened through this shared experience of cooking and celebrating together. The act of working side by side in the kitchen became a symbol of unity, healing, and the forging of new connections between the Brar and Monga families.In the midst of the aromatic symphony emanating from the kitchen, the men of the Brar and Monga families found their way to a different kind of battlefield—the carom board. Laughter and friendly banter filled the air as they engaged in a spirited game, the carom pieces gliding across the smooth surface.Angad: (as he lines up a shot) So, Darthji, any secret techniques you're holding back?Darthji: (with a chuckle) Ah, Angad, experience is my secret weapon. But let's see if the younger ones can give us a tough fight.Veer: (taking a shot) You bet, Darthji! Age doesn't determine skill. Watch this!Inder: (smirking) True, true. But remember, it's not just about power; it's about finesse.Garry: (making a shot with a flourish) Finesse, you say? Watch this finesse, everyone!Angad: (laughing) Garry, you're turning carom into an art form. Maybe we should have a carom championship!Veer: (enthusiastically) Yes! And the winner gets the first serving of all the delicious food the ladies are cooking.Inder: (nodding) Now that's a competition I can get behind. But remember, it's all in good fun.As the banter continued, the carom game became not just a test of skill but a platform for shared laughter and light-hearted camaraderie. The joy of the moment mirrored the warmth emanating from the kitchen where the ladies were preparing a feast to remember.The aroma of the spices and the sizzling sounds of the dishes filled the Monga kitchen as the ladies, with their combined efforts, had crafted a magnificent Punjabi feast. The table groaned under the weight of the dishes: Tandoori Chicken, Seekh Kebabs, Pakoras, Samosa Chaat, Butter Chicken, Paneer Makhani, Ghee Rice, Kulcha Naan and Gajar Halwa for dessert. The dining table, adorned with an array of delectable Punjabi dishes, served as a symbol of unity and celebration. The aroma of Tandoori Chicken, Butter Chicken, and various other delicacies wafted through the air, teasing the senses and heightening the anticipation.As everyone settled around the table, a chorus of appreciative murmurs filled the room. Bebe, Darthji, Santosh, Tayji, Angad, Garry, Veer, Seerat, Sahiba, Keerat, and the others gathered, their faces illuminated by the warm glow of the festive ambiance.Bebe, the matriarch, looked around the table with a satisfied smile. "Waheguru di kirpa naal," she said, expressing gratitude for the bountiful meal before them. The clinking of utensils and laughter echoed as the feast began.Seerat, determined to make amends, initiated a light-hearted conversation. "So, Garry Veer, who do you think is the real carom champion here? The elder generation or the younger guns?"Garry, with a mischievous glint in his eye, responded, "Well, it's not about age, Seerat. It's about skill and finesse. Let's settle it on the carom board after this delightful meal."Veer, equally enthusiastic, chimed in, "Absolutely! But I must warn you, the younger generation is full of surprises."The table erupted in laughter, and Darthji, with a twinkle in his eye, interjected, "Ah, the spirit of competition! Just like the courtroom, but with fewer rules."Santosh, serving a portion of Butter Chicken to Bebe, remarked, "Indeed, Darthji. Our families have a knack for turning every situation into a memorable experience."Meanwhile, Gurleen, seated across from Keerat, couldn't help but notice the effort Keerat had put into the feast. With a warm smile, Gurleen said, "Keerat, beta, this Paneer Makhani is exquisite! You have a talent for cooking."Keerat, touched by Gurleen's compliment, replied, "Thank you, Aunty. I'm glad you like it.”Veer found himself stealing glances at Gurleen and Keerat, seated across from each other. Gurleen's warm words of appreciation for Keerat's culinary skills resonated in the air, creating a moment of connection between the two. Veer couldn't help but feel a mixture of pride and contentment as he observed the harmony between his mother and his girlfriend.Gurleen, sensing Veer's gaze, smiled warmly at him. Veer, in return, nodded appreciatively, silently expressing his gratitude for Gurleen's acceptance of Keerat. It was a subtle acknowledgment of the evolving dynamics within their interconnected families.Meanwhile, Sahiba and Angad, who had weathered storms together, exchanged a glance filled with shared history and unspoken understanding. Seerat, seated between Sahiba and Garry, noticed the subtle interaction. With a playful nudge to Garry, she whispered, "Look at those two. Even in such a short time, they've found a beautiful connection."Garry, smiling at the sight of Gurleen and Keerat, replied, "Love has its own timeline, Seerat. It seems to be working its magic quite well."As the feast continued, the atmosphere was filled not only with the rich aroma of Punjabi delicacies but also with the warmth of shared moments and unspoken connections. It was a celebration of the present, the victories in the courtroom, and the joyous bonds that were forming between the Brar and Monga families.In that moment, as emotions flowed freely, Sahiba and Angad found themselves embraced not just by the love of each other but also by the newfound acceptance and support from their families. The journey that had begun in uncertainty and trials now took an unexpected turn toward a celebration that promised to redefine the significance of their union.As the feast reached its delightful conclusion, the Brar family, satisfied and content, began preparing to bid farewell. However, the joyous atmosphere took an unexpected turn when Manveer, Angad's mother, made a surprising announcement."Before we leave," Manveer declared, capturing everyone's attention, "there's something we need to discuss. Sahiba won't be returning with us."The revelation hung in the air, leaving the Brar and Monga family puzzled and curious about the unexpected decision.Sahiba, her heart pounding, couldn't comprehend the sudden twist. "But why, Ma’am? What have I done?"Angad's grip on Sahiba's hand tightened, his eyes reflecting a mix of concern and determination. He couldn't fathom the idea of being separated from Sahiba, especially after the moments of joy they had just shared with their families."Sahiba has been the pillar of strength for all of us. She deserves to be with her family," Angad continued, his voice resonating with a blend of love and conviction. The intensity of his emotions mirrored the firm resolve to stand by Sahiba, no matter the circumstances.Sahiba, feeling the tension in the air, exchanged a worried glance with Angad. Her heart raced, and she anxiously awaited Manveer's response, uncertain of what could have prompted such a decision.Amidst the emotional atmosphere, Angad couldn't help but feel a mix of protective instincts and genuine confusion. His gaze never wavered from Sahiba, silently reassuring her that they would face whatever challenge lay ahead together. The bond they shared was a testament to their commitment, and Angad was prepared to go to any lengths to ensure their unity remained unbroken.As Angad expressed his concern and determination to keep Sahiba with him, the room fell into a heavy silence. In that moment, Manveer couldn't contain her emotions."Sahiba, please forgive me. I have never treated you well since you and Angad got married. Even after finding out the truth, I was not ready to accept you as Angad's wife and my daughter-in-law. You have done so much for us, and all I gave you was a cold shoulder. Please forgive me, puttar."Sahiba, taken aback by the sincerity in Manveer's voice, felt a rush of mixed emotions. "No, Manveer Ma'am, please don't say sorry. I understand. "Angad, feeling a profound sense of relief and gratitude, interjected, "Mom, Sahiba, let's focus on the joyous moments we're about to celebrate. Your acceptance means the world to us."Manveer, wiping away a tear, nodded. "You're right, Angad. From now on, no more misunderstandings. Sahiba, call me Mama, like Angad does."Sahiba, touched by the genuine apology and reconciliation, smiled through her tears. "Thank you, Mama."The room, once filled with tension, now embraced the warmth of understanding and forgiveness as the families prepared to celebrate a surprise that would further unite them. As the emotional tension reached its peak, Manveer gathered her courage and spoke with sincerity that resonated through the room. "Sahiba, Angad," she began, her voice trembling with a mix of vulnerability and determination, "the reason I don't want Sahiba to return with us is because I want you both to get married again. In Amritsar, at the Golden Temple, just like Sahiba has always wanted." Her words hung in the air, pregnant with hope and the promise of a fresh start. "I want to welcome my Nau with open arms this time," she continued, her eyes glistening with tears of remorse and longing. In that moment, a wave of relief and joy washed over the gathering as they embraced Manveer's heartfelt desire for reconciliation and unity. The prospect of a renewed marriage ceremony filled the room with anticipation and newfound hope for the future, symbolizing a significant step towards healing and strengthening the bonds between the Brar and Monga families.

Let me know your thoughts

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful! Sahiba deserves the wedding of her dreams.

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved reading this update. Glad to see manveer accepting Sahiba and fulfilling her dream wedding wish.

Beautifully written

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

This is such a heart warming and a beautiful update.smiley27

Sahan taking nuptials again and this time with love and acceptance for each other.smiley31

Edited by Reader17 - 7 months ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I loved the dynamics of Keerat-Gurleen and Manbeer-Sahiba relationship in your story that was something which was very badly written in the original series.

I would also like to add you have an excellent choice of words to present your story!smiley32

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Part 7- I am updating this story after a long time, let me know what you think

As the legal battle unfolded and the truth began to emerge, the Brar and Monga families found themselves standing at a significant juncture in their intertwined destinies. The weight of the courtroom revelations still lingered, but amidst the shadows of uncertainty, a shared sense of gratitude and reflection washed over them.In a collective decision, both families decided to express their thanks and seek solace at the Gurudwara, a place that had been a constant source of strength and guidance in their lives. The holy sanctum provided a serene refuge where they could offer their prayers, gratitude, and seek spiritual guidance for the journey that lay ahead.The atmosphere inside the Gurudwara was filled with a sense of reverence as the families, united by their trials and victories, entered the sacred space. The soothing notes of Gurbani resonated in the air, creating a serene ambiance that encouraged introspection.After visiting the Gurudwara the Monga family ad requested the Brar family to come to their house and enjoy a delicious home cooked feast to celebrate the joy and before going back to there home. After the Gurudwara visit, Santosh approached Bebe and Darthji with a warm smile, "Bebe Ji, Darthji, we would be honored if you could join us for a home-cooked feast at our place. It's a small gesture of gratitude and celebration for the victories we've achieved together."Bebe, touched by the invitation, responded with a genuine smile, "Santosh Beta, it would be our pleasure. We've been through a lot together, and sharing a meal in joy is a beautiful way to strengthen our bond."Darthji, nodding in agreement, added, "Indeed, Santosh. We appreciate the gesture, and we look forward to spending some joyful moments together. Lead the way."With joyful anticipation, the families left the Gurudwara, heading to the Monga house for a feast that would not only fill their stomachs but also nourish the bonds they had formed through shared trials and victories.Inder expressed his gratitude, saying, "Santosh Ji, all of you have supported us so much during this difficult period, and we don't know how to thank you enough. Your kindness and solidarity have been a beacon of light for our family."With joy in their hearts, everyone happily left for the Monga house. Upon arrival, Keerat warmly welcomed them, preparing tea for everyone. Sahiba, with a tray of Mithai (sweets) in hand, distributed the sweet treats to each member of the gathering, symbolizing the celebration of their hard-earned victory. As the aroma of tea filled the air, Seerat, looking at both of her sisters, felt a pang of regret for her past mistakes.Santosh along with Tayji, Sahiba and Keerat went to the kitchen to prepare the feast. Seerat, eager to contribute to the celebratory atmosphere and make amends for her past mistakes, decided to set the dining table. As Santosh, Tayji, Sahiba, and Keerat worked on preparing the feast in the kitchen, Seerat took charge of arranging the dining area. She carefully laid out the plates, utensils, and glasses, paying attention to every detail to create a welcoming and festive ambiance for the family gathering. This gesture reflected her sincere effort to be a part of the joyous occasion and rebuild the bonds that had been strained in the past.Observing the Monga ladies tirelessly working in the kitchen, the Brar ladies couldn't resist joining in to lend a helping hand. Bebe, Santosh, Sahiba, and Keerat teamed up with the Monga ladies, creating a harmonious collaboration in the kitchen. Together, they shared laughter, exchanged culinary tips, and immersed themselves in the joy of preparing the celebratory feast.As the aroma of the delicious home-cooked dishes filled the kitchen, the bond between the two families strengthened through this shared experience of cooking and celebrating together. The act of working side by side in the kitchen became a symbol of unity, healing, and the forging of new connections between the Brar and Monga families.In the midst of the aromatic symphony emanating from the kitchen, the men of the Brar and Monga families found their way to a different kind of battlefield—the carom board. Laughter and friendly banter filled the air as they engaged in a spirited game, the carom pieces gliding across the smooth surface.Angad: (as he lines up a shot) So, Darthji, any secret techniques you're holding back?Darthji: (with a chuckle) Ah, Angad, experience is my secret weapon. But let's see if the younger ones can give us a tough fight.Veer: (taking a shot) You bet, Darthji! Age doesn't determine skill. Watch this!Inder: (smirking) True, true. But remember, it's not just about power; it's about finesse.Garry: (making a shot with a flourish) Finesse, you say? Watch this finesse, everyone!Angad: (laughing) Garry, you're turning carom into an art form. Maybe we should have a carom championship!Veer: (enthusiastically) Yes! And the winner gets the first serving of all the delicious food the ladies are cooking.Inder: (nodding) Now that's a competition I can get behind. But remember, it's all in good fun.As the banter continued, the carom game became not just a test of skill but a platform for shared laughter and light-hearted camaraderie. The joy of the moment mirrored the warmth emanating from the kitchen where the ladies were preparing a feast to remember.The aroma of the spices and the sizzling sounds of the dishes filled the Monga kitchen as the ladies, with their combined efforts, had crafted a magnificent Punjabi feast. The table groaned under the weight of the dishes: Tandoori Chicken, Seekh Kebabs, Pakoras, Samosa Chaat, Butter Chicken, Paneer Makhani, Ghee Rice, Kulcha Naan and Gajar Halwa for dessert. The dining table, adorned with an array of delectable Punjabi dishes, served as a symbol of unity and celebration. The aroma of Tandoori Chicken, Butter Chicken, and various other delicacies wafted through the air, teasing the senses and heightening the anticipation.As everyone settled around the table, a chorus of appreciative murmurs filled the room. Bebe, Darthji, Santosh, Tayji, Angad, Garry, Veer, Seerat, Sahiba, Keerat, and the others gathered, their faces illuminated by the warm glow of the festive ambiance.Bebe, the matriarch, looked around the table with a satisfied smile. "Waheguru di kirpa naal," she said, expressing gratitude for the bountiful meal before them. The clinking of utensils and laughter echoed as the feast began.Seerat, determined to make amends, initiated a light-hearted conversation. "So, Garry Veer, who do you think is the real carom champion here? The elder generation or the younger guns?"Garry, with a mischievous glint in his eye, responded, "Well, it's not about age, Seerat. It's about skill and finesse. Let's settle it on the carom board after this delightful meal."Veer, equally enthusiastic, chimed in, "Absolutely! But I must warn you, the younger generation is full of surprises."The table erupted in laughter, and Darthji, with a twinkle in his eye, interjected, "Ah, the spirit of competition! Just like the courtroom, but with fewer rules."Santosh, serving a portion of Butter Chicken to Bebe, remarked, "Indeed, Darthji. Our families have a knack for turning every situation into a memorable experience."Meanwhile, Gurleen, seated across from Keerat, couldn't help but notice the effort Keerat had put into the feast. With a warm smile, Gurleen said, "Keerat, beta, this Paneer Makhani is exquisite! You have a talent for cooking."Keerat, touched by Gurleen's compliment, replied, "Thank you, Aunty. I'm glad you like it.”Veer found himself stealing glances at Gurleen and Keerat, seated across from each other. Gurleen's warm words of appreciation for Keerat's culinary skills resonated in the air, creating a moment of connection between the two. Veer couldn't help but feel a mixture of pride and contentment as he observed the harmony between his mother and his girlfriend.Gurleen, sensing Veer's gaze, smiled warmly at him. Veer, in return, nodded appreciatively, silently expressing his gratitude for Gurleen's acceptance of Keerat. It was a subtle acknowledgment of the evolving dynamics within their interconnected families.Meanwhile, Sahiba and Angad, who had weathered storms together, exchanged a glance filled with shared history and unspoken understanding. Seerat, seated between Sahiba and Garry, noticed the subtle interaction. With a playful nudge to Garry, she whispered, "Look at those two. Even in such a short time, they've found a beautiful connection."Garry, smiling at the sight of Gurleen and Keerat, replied, "Love has its own timeline, Seerat. It seems to be working its magic quite well."As the feast continued, the atmosphere was filled not only with the rich aroma of Punjabi delicacies but also with the warmth of shared moments and unspoken connections. It was a celebration of the present, the victories in the courtroom, and the joyous bonds that were forming between the Brar and Monga families.In that moment, as emotions flowed freely, Sahiba and Angad found themselves embraced not just by the love of each other but also by the newfound acceptance and support from their families. The journey that had begun in uncertainty and trials now took an unexpected turn toward a celebration that promised to redefine the significance of their union.As the feast reached its delightful conclusion, the Brar family, satisfied and content, began preparing to bid farewell. However, the joyous atmosphere took an unexpected turn when Manveer, Angad's mother, made a surprising announcement."Before we leave," Manveer declared, capturing everyone's attention, "there's something we need to discuss. Sahiba won't be returning with us."The revelation hung in the air, leaving the Brar and Monga family puzzled and curious about the unexpected decision.Sahiba, her heart pounding, couldn't comprehend the sudden twist. "But why, Ma’am? What have I done?"Angad's grip on Sahiba's hand tightened, his eyes reflecting a mix of concern and determination. He couldn't fathom the idea of being separated from Sahiba, especially after the moments of joy they had just shared with their families."Sahiba has been the pillar of strength for all of us. She deserves to be with her family," Angad continued, his voice resonating with a blend of love and conviction. The intensity of his emotions mirrored the firm resolve to stand by Sahiba, no matter the circumstances.Sahiba, feeling the tension in the air, exchanged a worried glance with Angad. Her heart raced, and she anxiously awaited Manveer's response, uncertain of what could have prompted such a decision.Amidst the emotional atmosphere, Angad couldn't help but feel a mix of protective instincts and genuine confusion. His gaze never wavered from Sahiba, silently reassuring her that they would face whatever challenge lay ahead together. The bond they shared was a testament to their commitment, and Angad was prepared to go to any lengths to ensure their unity remained unbroken.As Angad expressed his concern and determination to keep Sahiba with him, the room fell into a heavy silence. In that moment, Manveer couldn't contain her emotions."Sahiba, please forgive me. I have never treated you well since you and Angad got married. Even after finding out the truth, I was not ready to accept you as Angad's wife and my daughter-in-law. You have done so much for us, and all I gave you was a cold shoulder. Please forgive me, puttar."Sahiba, taken aback by the sincerity in Manveer's voice, felt a rush of mixed emotions. "No, Manveer Ma'am, please don't say sorry. I understand. "Angad, feeling a profound sense of relief and gratitude, interjected, "Mom, Sahiba, let's focus on the joyous moments we're about to celebrate. Your acceptance means the world to us."Manveer, wiping away a tear, nodded. "You're right, Angad. From now on, no more misunderstandings. Sahiba, call me Mama, like Angad does."Sahiba, touched by the genuine apology and reconciliation, smiled through her tears. "Thank you, Mama."The room, once filled with tension, now embraced the warmth of understanding and forgiveness as the families prepared to celebrate a surprise that would further unite them. As the emotional tension reached its peak, Manveer gathered her courage and spoke with sincerity that resonated through the room. "Sahiba, Angad," she began, her voice trembling with a mix of vulnerability and determination, "the reason I don't want Sahiba to return with us is because I want you both to get married again. In Amritsar, at the Golden Temple, just like Sahiba has always wanted." Her words hung in the air, pregnant with hope and the promise of a fresh start. "I want to welcome my Nau with open arms this time," she continued, her eyes glistening with tears of remorse and longing. In that moment, a wave of relief and joy washed over the gathering as they embraced Manveer's heartfelt desire for reconciliation and unity. The prospect of a renewed marriage ceremony filled the room with anticipation and newfound hope for the future, symbolizing a significant step towards healing and strengthening the bonds between the Brar and Monga families.

Let me know your thoughts

You are just brilliant again.

Sahan relationship is just so 😍

You have great potential. Really 😍

I have suggestion

Why don't you post your fictions on A03 or other sites too .