Love's Resilience: A SAHAN SS - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: halimadoriyan

LAST CHAPTER

Sahiba rushed to the hospital, her heart heavy with worry for Angad and his family. As she entered the hospital room, she saw Angad sitting beside his father's bed, his face drawn with concern.

Angad looked up as Sahiba entered, his eyes red from lack of sleep and worry. "Sahiba, I'm so glad you're here."

Sahiba went to Angad and hugged him tightly. "I'm here for you, Angad. How's your dad?"

Angad sighed heavily. "He's stable for now, but the doctors say it's going to be a long road to recovery."

Sahiba squeezed Angad's hand reassuringly. "We'll be here every step of the way. Your family is my family now."

Angad's eyes filled with gratitude. "Thank you, Sahiba. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Sahiba smiled softly. "We'll get through this together, Angad. I promise."

As they sat together in the hospital room, Sahiba realized that their love was stronger than any obstacle they faced. And no matter what life threw their way, they would always be there for each other, supporting and comforting one another through the good times and the bad.

As Sahiba and Angad sat together in the hospital room, supporting each other through this difficult time, Sahiba's phone buzzed with a message. It was from her father, Ajeet.

Sahiba read the message aloud, "Sahiba, where are you? Please call me urgently."

Worry crept into Sahiba's heart. She quickly dialed her father's number.

Ajeet answered on the first ring, his voice frantic. "Sahiba, where are you? Your mother and I need you to come home right away!"

Sahiba's heart raced. "What happened, Dad? Is everything okay?"

Ajeet hesitated before replying, his voice strained. "It's... it's about the lottery, Sahiba. There's been a problem."

Sahiba's mind raced with fear and confusion. "What kind of problem, Dad? What's going on?"

Ajeet took a deep breath before answering, his voice trembling. "The lottery ticket, Sahiba... it's missing. I can't find it anywhere."

Sahiba's heart sank as the weight of her father's words sank in. "Missing? But how? Where did you last see it?"

Ajeet's voice cracked with emotion. "I don't know, Sahiba. I had it with me this morning, and now it's gone. I've searched everywhere, but it's nowhere to be found."

Sahiba felt a surge of panic rising inside her. "Dad, we have to find that ticket! It's worth millions!"

Ajeet's voice was filled with desperation. "I know, Sahiba. I've already called the lottery office, but they said without the physical ticket, there's nothing they can do."

Sahiba's mind raced as she tried to think of a solution. "Okay, Dad. Don't worry. I'm coming home right now, and we'll figure this out together."

As Sahiba hung up the phone, she turned to Angad, her eyes filled with worry. "Angad, I have to go. Something's happened at home."

Angad looked at her, concern written all over his face. "What's wrong, Sahiba? Is everything okay?"

Sahiba shook her head, her voice trembling. "I don't know, Angad. My dad just called. He said the lottery ticket is missing."

Angad's eyes widened in shock. "Missing? But that's... that's terrible, Sahiba."

Sahiba nodded, her heart heavy with fear. "I know, Angad. I have to go home and help them find it."

Angad squeezed Sahiba's hand tightly, his voice filled with determination. "Don't worry, Sahiba. We'll find that ticket, no matter what it takes."

With a renewed sense of purpose, Sahiba rushed out of the hospital, her mind racin

As Sahiba arrived home, her parents greeted her with worried expressions.

Mom: "Sahiba, thank God you're here! We've searched the entire house, but we can't find the ticket anywhere."

Sahiba: "Don't worry, Mom, Dad. We'll find it. We just need to retrace your steps and think where it could be."

Ajeet: "I've already checked everywhere. I don't understand how it could just disappear like that."

Sahiba: "Let's think, Dad. When was the last time you saw the ticket?"

Ajeet paused, trying to remember. "I had it with me this morning when I went to buy groceries. I'm sure of it."

Sahiba: "Okay, let's start there. Did you use it to pay for anything?"

Ajeet's eyes widened as he suddenly remembered. "Yes, I used it to scratch off a few more tickets at the store."

Sahiba: "Then maybe you left it there. Let's go back to the store and ask if anyone found it."

They rushed to the store, their hearts pounding with anxiety. Sahiba approached the cashier, her voice shaking with fear.

Sahiba: "Excuse me, sir. My father was here this morning and he might have left something behind. Did anyone find a lottery ticket?"

The cashier's eyes widened as he remembered. "Yes, someone did turn in a lottery ticket this morning. Let me check if it's the one you're looking for."

He disappeared into the back room, leaving Sahiba and her family waiting anxiously. Moments later, he returned with a smile on his face.

Cashier: "Here it is. Is this the one you're looking for?"

Sahiba's heart soared with relief as she took the ticket from him.

Sahiba: "Yes, that's it! Thank you so much!"

As they left the store, Sahiba hugged her parents tightly, tears of relief streaming down her face.

Sahiba: "We did it, Mom, Dad! We found the ticket!"

Ajeet and his wife couldn't stop smiling, their hearts filled with gratitude.

Ajeet: "I can't believe we almost lost it. Thank you, Sahiba, for finding it."

Sahiba: "We're a team, Dad. We'll always have each other's backs."

They returned home, the weight lifted from their shoulders and their dreams of a better life restored.

Sahiba: "Now that we have the ticket, let's make sure we keep it safe this time."

Ajeet: "Agreed. From now on, it stays in a safe place where we can all keep an eye on it."

As they placed the ticket in a secure spot, Sahiba felt a renewed sense of hope for the future. No matter what challenges they faced, they would always overcome them together, as a family.

And as she looked at the smiling faces of her parents, Sahiba knew that their love and determination would carry them through whatever obstacles lay ahead.

g with worry for her family and the missing lottery ticket. She knew that time was of the essence, and that every minute counted in their race against the clock.

As she drove home, Sahiba couldn't shake the feeling of dread that gnawed at her insides. The lottery ticket was their ticket to a better life, and without it, everything they had dreamed of was slipping through their fingers.

But Sahiba refused to give up hope. She knew that with the support of her family and the love of Angad by her side, they would find the missing ticket and reclaim their future.

And so, with determination in her heart and fear in her mind, Sahiba returned home to face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that together, they would overcome them all.

With the lottery ticket safely back in their possession, Sahiba's family breathed a collective sigh of relief. However, the ordeal had left them shaken, and they knew they had to be extra careful from now on.

Sahiba: "Now that we have the ticket back, we need to make sure nothing like this ever happens again."

Ajeet nodded in agreement. "You're right, Sahiba. We can't afford to be careless with something so important."

Mom: "We should keep it in a safe deposit box at the bank. That way, we'll never have to worry about losing it again."

Sahiba: "That's a great idea, Mom. I'll go to the bank first thing tomorrow and set it up."

Ajeet: "And in the meantime, let's focus on the wedding. We have a lot of planning to do, and I don't want anything else to distract us."

Sahiba smiled, grateful for her father's optimism. "You're right, Dad. The wedding is just around the corner, and we have so much to do."

As they sat down to dinner that evening, Sahiba couldn't help but feel grateful for her family and the love they shared. Despite the challenges they had faced, they had come through it together, stronger than ever.

The next morning, Sahiba went to the bank and set up a safe deposit box for the lottery ticket. With the ticket safely stored away, they could finally relax and focus on the upcoming wedding.

As the days passed, Sahiba and Angad threw themselves into the wedding preparations with renewed energy and excitement. They knew that no matter what obstacles they faced, they would always overcome them together.

Finally, the day of the wedding arrived, and Sahiba and Angad stood together, surrounded by their family and friends, ready to begin the next chapter of their lives.

The sound of dhol and bhangra filled the air as Sahiba made her grand entrance, her eyes sparkling with happiness. Angad couldn't take his eyes off her as she walked towards him, her red lehenga shimmering in the sunlight.

As they exchanged vows and promised to love and support each other for the rest of their lives, Sahiba knew that no matter what the future held, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.

And as they danced together for the first time as husband and wife, Angad whispered in Sahiba's ear, "You look absolutely stunning, my love. Today, you've made all my dreams come true."

Sahiba smiled, her heart overflowing with love. "And you, Angad, you're my everything. I'm so grateful to have you by my side."

As they swayed to the music, lost in each other's arms, Sahiba knew that this was just the beginning of their incredible journey together. And as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that came their way.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FANFICTION THANK YOU FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS.

Such a cute fiction ❤️❤️

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

nice fiction