Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Sahiba is too kind and giving... I don't know if brars and Angad have actually done anything to earn her forgiveness and trust. But Angad better live up to these tall promises he's making.

And Seerat should continue to be shunned until she's put in time and effort to change for a long enough time.

So should rest of the brars- they cant expect that everything they have done can be magically erased and forgotten.

I want Sahiba to remain formal with them and not trust them too easily even though she's kind and forgiving

Edited by Pinecone - 9 months ago
tvfanatic143 thumbnail

ooh love this story!! please continue, would love to see an update soon :)

Pinecone thumbnail

Kab milega update smiley42 waiting!

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Thank You so much, next update will be soon! Happy New Year

Pinecone thumbnail

an update from you will be a NY gift for us all.

Have a wonderful prosperous new year.

Mujhe NY ke liye actual show seh zyada forum ke FF writers seh ummeed hai that you will write some beautiful stories that we can enjoy!

Simiyy thumbnail

Team Critic

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Part 4!

The passage of days brought about a transformative shift in the dynamics of the Brar family. The storm of revelations and confrontations had acted as a catalyst for change, prompting a newfound appreciation for the simpler joys of life. The Brars, who were accustomed to the privileges of a high-class society, began to recognize the intrinsic value of the smaller, more meaningful aspects of life.

The Mongas, hailing from a middle-class background, became the embodiment of resilience, humility, and the importance of family bonds. The Brars, once ensconced in their high-class bubble, now saw the strength and depth of character in the Monga family. It was a realization that material wealth did not necessarily equate to emotional richness or fulfillment. The hurricane of emotions and revelations had torn down the walls that separated the two families. In the aftermath, a bridge of understanding was built. The Brars learned to appreciate the simplicity, warmth, and authenticity that the Mongas brought into their lives. They began to understand that true wealth lay not just in opulence but in the relationships, compassion, and shared experiences that formed the fabric of family life. The once-clear lines between high and middle class blurred as the families found common ground in their shared humanity. The lessons learned during this tumultuous period fostered a deepening of connections, breaking down societal stereotypes and high lighting the universal truths that bind people together, regardless of their social class.

Santosh sat alone in the courtyard, grappling with a mix of emotions as she pondered where she might have gone wrong in raising Seerat. As a mother, she had poured her love and efforts into all three of her daughters, but Seerat's choices and actions had left her feeling a profound sense of disappointment. The letter from Seerat arrived like a painful echo of the past when she had eloped from her own wedding. Santosh couldn't help but feel a heavy weight in her heart as she read the words expressing Seerat's shame and regret for her actions. The apology extended to each family member, especially Sahiba, who had borne the brunt of Seerat's deeds. The news of Seerat's decision to return to her husband, Garry, stirred mixed emotions among the family members. The Brars, shocked and perhaps feeling betrayed, dismissed her actions as those of a gold digger, assuming she was drawn to Garry because of his wealth. On the other hand, Santosh and her family were concerned, knowing well the history of Garry's abusive behaviour towards Seerat.

Santosh grappled with the complex emotions of love, worry, and disappointment, unsure of how to navigate this new chapter in their family's story. The road ahead seemed uncertain, and the echoes of Seerat's decisions resonated in the walls of their home, leaving everyone to grapple with the aftermath of her choices.

Sahibato Santosh:

Sahiba:"Maa, I know it's tough for you right now. Seerat's choices are not a reflection of your parenting. You've always been there for all of us, and we've seen the love you've poured into our lives. We'll get through this together."

Santosh:"I just don't understand where I went wrong, Sahiba."

Sahiba:"Maa, sometimes people make choices that are beyond our control. Seerat Di actions are hers alone. We'll support her, but we won't let it break us. Your strength has always been our pillar; let us be yours now."

Keerat to Santosh:

Keerat:"Mum, I can see the pain in your eyes. But remember, Seerat Di is going through her own struggles. We've faced challenges before, and we'll face the again. She may not accept my help now, but we won't give up on her. And we won't give up on our family."

Santosh:"I thought we were past this, Keerat."

Keerat:"We are, Mum. Seerat's journey is different, but we'll find a way to bring her back. Your love and strength have always guided us. We'll figure this out together."

Angad comforting Santosh:

Angad: "Mummy ji, I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. Seerat's decisions are hers, and they don't define our family. We'll support you through this, just like you've supported us."

Santosh:"I feel like I failed as a mother, Angad." She cried

Angad:"No, Mummy ji, you haven't failed. We're a family, and families face challenges. We can just hope and pray for the best.

As Sahiba navigated through the storm of family crises, she found herself reflecting on the unwavering support and strength that Angad, her husband, had provided. In the face of adversity, his actions spoke volumes about the depth of his character. Watching Angad stand by her side, offering comfort to her mother and a steady presence for the entire family, Sahiba couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of pride. Angad had not only embraced his role as a husband but had also become a pillar of strength for the entire family during this trying time. She admired the way he approached the situation with compassion, understanding, and a genuine desire to mend the broken bonds with in the family. Sahiba recognized the sincerity in Angad's efforts to bring healing, not only to their relationship but to the family as a whole.

BrarMansion:

Garry's heart raced as he saw Seerat standing at the doorway. There was a mixture of surprise and delight in his eyes, and without a moment's hesitation, he rushed towards her, enveloping her in a warm embrace. Seerat, caught off guard, felt a strange comfort in Garry's arms, a feeling she hadn't experienced with Angad.

Garry:(smiling) "Seerat, you're here! I've missed you so much."

Seerat,still processing the unexpected warmth, managed a hesitant smile.

Seerat:"Garry, I... I didn't expect this."

Garry:(still holding her) "I've realized a lot, Seerat. Sometimes, you need to distance yourself to see things clearly. I've missed you, missed us."

Seerat:(softening) "Garry, I... I've missed you too."

In that moment, a realization dawned on Seerat. The feelings she had for Garry were different, deeper than what she had felt for Angad. It wasn't just about wealth or societal status; it was a connection she couldn't deny.

Garry:(looking into her eyes) "Seerat, we've both made mistakes. Hurt our families, especially Angad and Sahiba. We were blinded by our desires, our egos. It's time to make things right."

Seerat:(nodding) "You're right, Garry. I can't believe how we let ourselves be consumed by all this. Angad and Sahiba never deserved what we put them through."

Garry:"Seerat, my father... he's not the person I thought he was. He's using me,manipulating everything for his gain. I've been blind to it, but now I see. We need to break free from this cycle, from the mistakes we've made."

Seerat:(teary-eyed) "Garry, I had this misguided notion that marrying into wealth would solve everything. But I've lost so much, hurt the people who cared about me. I want to change, for myself and for our families."

Garry:"We can change, Seerat. It won't be easy, but we owe it to ourselves and to them. Let's face the consequences of our actions and try to make amends. We can start anew, together."

Seerat, overwhelmed by a mix of emotions, nodded in agreement. It was a moment of redemption for both of them, a recognition of the mistakes they had made and a shared commitment to rebuild what they had broken.

Garry:"I know we can't undo the past, but we can shape our future. Let's bebetter, for ourselves and for those we've wronged."

Seerat:"Yes, Garry. Let's break free from this cycle and find a way to makethings right."

In that shared moment of realization and redemption, Garry and Seerat acknowledged the need for change and embarked on a journey to mend the shattered pieces of their lives. The weight of their past actions hung in the air, but there was aglimmer of hope for a better future—one that would require effort, sincerity, and a genuine commitment to transformation.

As Garry held Seerat in his arms, a rush of emotions swept over him. He couldn't ignore the weight of guilt and shame that accompanied the warmth of their reunion. The realization of the pain he had caused her, both emotionally and physically, settled heavily on his conscience. Seerat, too, felt the tumult of conflicting emotions, torn between the hurtful past and the fragile hope of redemption.

Garry:(softly) "Seerat, I need to say something. I've been blind, reckless. I'vehurt you, and I can't forgive myself for that."

Seerat,looking into Garry's eyes, saw a vulnerability she hadn't witnessed before. Hisadmission pierced through the defenses she had built.

Seerat:"Garry, it's not just about you. I've made my own mistakes. We both have."

Garry:(sincere) "No, Seerat, you don't understand. I... I raised my hands on you. I hurt you, physically and emotionally. And for that, I'm so, so sorry."

Seerat,hearing his confession, felt a surge of mixed emotions—pain, regret, but also aflicker of compassion for the broken man standing before her.

Seerat:(teary-eyed) "Garry, you can't change the past, but acknowledging your mistakes is a start. I never thought I'd say this, but I forgive you. We've both been lost, but maybe we can find our way back."

Garry, visibly relieved by her words, still carried the weight of his actions. The shame he felt was palpable, a heavy burden he couldn't shake off.

Garry:"I can't believe I let myself become that person, Seerat. I hurt the person I cared about the most. I'm ashamed of who I was."

Seerat:"We can't change who we were, Garry, but we can choose who we want to be now. Let's leave the past behind and work towards becoming better versions of ourselves."

Inthat moment, Garry's embrace tightened, as if he were holding on to the possibility of redemption. Seerat, despite the pain, saw a glimmer of genuine remorse in his eyes. The path to forgiveness and healing stretched before them, uncertain but not impossible.

Garry:"I promise, Seerat, I'll spend the rest of my life making up for the painI've caused you. I want to be someone you can trust again."

Seerat:"Actions will speak louder than words, Garry. Let's focus on making amends, not just for us but for everyone we've hurt."

ShimlapuriPark:

Veer and Keerat sought refuge in the serene surroundings of Shimlapuri Park, aquaint escape from the complexities of family dynamics. The rustling leaves and distant sounds of the city provided a backdrop for their candid conversation.

Veer:(looking around) "Keerat, this park feels like a sanctuary amidst all the chaos. Maybe here, we can find a way to ease the tension within our families."

Keerat:(nodding) "You're right, Veer. It's like a breath of fresh air. I just wish the same freshness could find its way into our family relationships."

Veer:"We can make that happen, Keerat. It starts with us. What's troubling you the most?"

Keerat:"Seerat Di's decisions have created this rift. And Sahiba Di, she's been the pillar of strength, but I can see the hurt in her eyes. I want to do something, but I'm not sure where to begin."

Veer:"Maybe we start by addressing the misunderstandings. I believe in the power of open communication. Let's talk to Seerat Di, let her know that we care. And with Sahiba Di, maybe she needs to see that we're here for the entire family, not just each other."

Keerat:(reflecting) "You always have a way of making things seem clearer, Veer.Okay, let's do it. Let's head back and try to mend the cracks, one conversational a time."

Veer and Keerat left the park with a renewed sense of purpose. The sun light filtering through the trees seemed to symbolize the hope they carried to bridge the gaps within their families. As they walked back, the park remained a silent witness to their determination to bring understanding and healing to the intricate tapestry of relationships in both the Brar and Monga households.

MongaHouse - Sahiba and Angad's Room:

The soft glow of a lamp illuminated the room as Sahiba sat amidst her artworks, a sanctuary she had created to cope with the emotional whirlwind that had enveloped the family. The strokes of her brush were both deliberate and contemplative, each movement a reflection of the tumult within.

Angad gently tapped on the door, a hesitant yet concerned expression on his face.

Angad:(softly) "Sahiba, may I come in?"

Sahiba looked up, her eyes carrying the weight of worry, and nodded, granting him entry.

Angad entered, closing the door behind him, and approached Sahiba with a tenderness that spoke volumes. The air in the room held a mixture of creativity and unspoken concerns.

Angad:"You've been so immersed in your art. Is everything okay?"

Sahiba sighed, setting aside her tools, and met Angad's gaze with a mix of vulnerability and honesty.

Sahiba:"I'm worried, Angad. About Seerat Di, about how everything is unfolding. I find solace in my art—it helps me process everything."

Angad took a seat beside her, his eyes tracing the intricate details of her paintings.

Angad:"I want to understand, Sahiba. I want to be there for you, not just as your husband but as someone who truly comprehends what you're going through."

Sahiba:(emotionally) "It means a lot, Angad. These past few days have been challenging. I worry about our family, about Seerat Di. But, in my art, I find a temporary escape, a way to express what words can't."

Angad:(softly) "I'm here for you, Sahiba. Your worries are mine too. We'll face everything together."

Sahiba leaned into Angad, finding comfort in his presence. The room echoed with the unspoken understanding that their journey, both as individuals and as a couple, was woven with complexities and emotions that required delicate handling.

Angad:"I promise to be more than just a companion, Sahiba. I want to be youranchor, your support."

Sahiba:(teary-eyed) "And I appreciate that, Angad. Your presence means more to than words can convey."

As they embraced in the dimly lit room, surrounded by the fragments of Sahiba's emotions painted on canvas, there was an unspoken acknowledgment of the challenges they faced. The artwork stood as a testament to her resilience, a silent expression of the emotions that flowed beneath the surface. Together, Sahiba and Angad found solace in each other, navigating the storm one brushstroke at a time.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Pinecone thumbnail

Thank you for the NY gift. smiley27

Simiyy thumbnail

Team Critic

Hello Everyone I hope your well.

I just want to let everyone know that I am fed-up of how Angad always insults and humiliates Sahiba infront of everyone. It seems like there story isn't moving ahead. They take one step forward and 10 steps back. I thought that they would show genuine bond between the family members. How the 3 brothers and 3 sisters can be together. Its a joint family so there can be many stories about different family members. Seerat is never caught, its getting a bit too much. Anyway rant over!

Happy Reading and Please let me know what you think.

Part5:

Monga House:

Seated gracefully around the table, everyone relished a tranquil afternoon tea, savouring the delectable pakoras crafted with care by Keerat. Gurleen, Veer's mother, found herself immersed in contemplation as she considered her initial misjudgement of Keerat based on her tomboyish exterior. Gurleen soon realized that Keerat's true essence extended far beyond mere appearances; she possessed the virtues and talents that any mother-in-law would cherish in her prospective daughter-in-law.

In the midst of this realization, Gurleen couldn't help but notice the authentic joy that radiated from Veer whenever he was in Keerat's company. To Gurleen's surprise, she observed Keerat taking deliberate steps to refine her outward image. Shedding her usual jeans, track suits, and casual tops, Keerat gracefully embraced the elegance of Kurtis and adorned herself with traditional jhumka earnings This deliberate transformation served as a testament to Gurleen's evolving admiration for the profound depth and sincerity that Keerat brought into their lives.

Bebe:Keerat Puttar the pakoras are delicious.

Hansraj whilst stuffing his mouth: Yes I have to agree with Bebe these are delicious and the chutney is just something else.

Jaspal: Yes puttar its very nice

Keerat smiled and felt shy receiving all these compliments from Veers family. Veer couldn’t help but feel proud of his Phewlan ji.

Santosh looked across to Sahiba and Keerat who were stood next to each other. Her middle daughter and younger daughter always stood like a pillar for the family and she felt bad for never giving them the love and attention she gave Seerat her eldest.

Whilst the Brar and Monga family sat down enjoying the light moments 2 pairs of eyes were looking at them with tears in there eyes. Seerat and Garry who always wronged there own family looked at how everyone was supporting each other and had one another in these difficult times. Standing at a distance, Seerat and Garry observed the harmonious gathering of the Brar and Monga families, their eyes reflecting a mixture of remorse and longing. The joy and mutual support shared by the family members during these light moments struck a chord within them.

Seerat,her gaze fixed on her younger sisters and the family she had distanced herself from, felt a pang of regret for the choices she had made. Garry, too, couldn'thelp but be moved by the scenes of unity and compassion that unfolded beforethem.

The tears in their eyes mirrored the emotional weight they carried—the awareness of the pain they had caused, the relationships they had strained, and the distance they had created. It was a moment of self-reflection, as they witnessed the strength and resilience of family bonds that had weathered the storms of revelation and confrontation.

In that poignant moment, Seerat and Garry silently grappled with the consequences of their actions, yearning for the warmth and support they had willingly walked away from. The path to redemption seemed daunting, but the flicker of hope ignited by the family's unity offered a glimmer of possibility for healing and reconciliation.

Taking a lot of courage they looked at each other and shock there heads and walked into the Monga house with there right foot taking a step first. They were ready to do anything to accept there families forgiveness.

Santosh was the first one to notice them: What are you both doing here she screamed? Everyone looked and noticed Garry and Seerat. Santosh walked across and slapped her eldest daughter across the face leaving an echo sound. Everyone was shocked and Sahiba went to stop her mother.

Sahiba:Mummy please stop

However,Seerat, to everyone's surprise, gently held Sahiba back, a pained but resolute expression on her face.

Seerat:"No, Sahiba. I deserve this."

Santosh,her eyes filled with a mixture of anger and hurt, glared at Seerat.

Santosh:"Deserve this? You think a slap can erase all the pain you've caused?"

Ajit:Seerat from all 3 of your sisters your Mum always loved you the most, Seerat this, Seerat that but what did you ever do. You always created a mess, troublefor Sahiba to sort out.

Santosh:Sahiba is two years younger than you, yet she has always taken the responsibility for everything. Since the start of Sahiba's marriage, she has cried so much because of your mistakes. Do you think she deserves that?

Angad, hearing this, couldn't help but feel anger within him because of how he treated Sahiba due to Garry and Seerat's mistakes, especially Seerat's. Angad, his patience wearing thin, spoke with a sharper tone, anger boiling beneath the surface.

Angad:Seerat, you've wreaked havoc in this family! Sahiba has suffered because of your reckless decisions. Do you even realize the pain you've caused her? Your actions have consequences, and I won't stand by and watch you ruin more!

Angad ,consumed by a surge of anger, approached Garry, gripping his collar firmly as he unleashed his pent-up frustration.

Angad:You, Garry! Your actions have torn apart this family. Seerat may be your wife,but your choices have consequences for all of us. If you think I'll let you off the hook for the pain you've caused Sahiba and this entire family, you're gravely mistaken!

Angad's voice rose, filled with a raw intensity that echoed the depth of his emotions.

Angad: Do you even comprehend the pain you've caused, Garry? Faking your death wasn't just a betrayal to me; it was a stab in the heart of everyone who cares about you. You teamed up with the man who abandoned you, forgetting the ones who stood by you. You abandoned Jasleen Bua, Your Mother! Is this the extent you'd go to satisfy your ego? To hurt those who genuinely care? You've not only betrayed our trust but shattered the bonds we shared.

Angad's voice resonated with a mixture of bitterness and gratitude, addressing Seerat and Garry with intensity.

Angad: The only thing I'm grateful to you two for is running away on the wedding day. Otherwise, I wouldn't have found a wife like Sahiba. She deserves so much better than the mess you've created.

The acknowledgment of Sahiba's worth in his life added a layer of determination to Angad's words, underlining the contrast between the chaos caused by Seerat and Garry and the stability he found with Sahiba.

Sahiba, hearing Angad's words, felt a mix of emotions. There was a twinge of pain, a lingering reminder of the challenges they had faced due to her sister's choices. Yet, there was also a subtle warmth in her heart, realizing the depth of Angad's appreciation for her resilience and the strength of their relationship. It was a bittersweet moment, a silent acknowledgment of the love that had blossomed amidst the chaos caused by Seerat and Garry's actions.

Angad unleashed a barrage of frustration on Garry, who, bearing the weight of guilt ,stood there, not resisting the blows. It was as if Garry believed he deserved the physical retribution for the pain he had caused. Witnessing the disturbing scene, Darthji, torn between the conflicting emotions of his two grandsons, intervened swiftly, positioning himself between the two.

Darthji:(calmly yet firmly) "Enough, Angad! Violence won't mend what's broken. Garry, we can't find resolution through more pain. Let's talk and find a way to heal the wounds that run deep."

Angad, breathing heavily, reluctantly stepped back, his fists still clenched. Garry, battered and bruised, maintained a silent acceptance of the punishment he felt he deserved.

Darthji:"Angad, Garry, we're family, and our strength lies in understanding each other. Let's sit together and have an honest conversation. We can't change the past, but we can shape our future."

Darthji's words carried a weight of wisdom, and the room, once filled with the echoes of conflict, now seemed to yield to the possibility of reconciliation. The family, though wounded, gathered with a shared determination to find a path forward.

Sahiba,sensing Angad's boiling rage, took him gently by the arm and guided him to amore private corner. She could feel the intensity of his emotions and knew that a moment of calm was necessary before they could engage in any constructive discussion.

Sahiba:(softly) "Angad, let's take a moment. I understand your anger, but we need to approach this with a clear mind. Hitting Garry won't solve anything."

Angad,still seething with frustration, reluctantly nodded and took a few deep breaths to regain composure.

Meanwhile ,the Brar family settled around the table for a discussion. Manveer spoke up, acknowledging the importance of having the Mongas present in this crucial conversation.

As the Monga family made a move to leave the room, Manveer's unexpected words stopped them in their tracks. The shock on their faces was palpable, realizing that Manveer, the matriarch of the Brar family, was emphasizing the unity between the two families during this challenging time.

Manveer:"Wait. Before we proceed, I want to make it clear that we face this situation together. Our families are connected through shared experiences, and it's only right that we address these issues as a collective. Please stay; your presence is essential in this conversation."

The Mongas exchanged glances, surprised by the unexpected solidarity from the Brar family. The weight of the situation hung in the air, and the decision to remain marked a significant turning point in their shared journey toward resolution and understanding.

Angad's frustration echoed in the room as the heavy silence persisted. His impatience and anger were palpable, fueled by the importance of the situation and the need for resolution.

Angad:" Enough of this silence! If you both don't have anything to say, don't waste our time. Speak up or leave."

The intensity of his words hung in the air, urging Garry and Seerat to break their silence and confront the issues at hand. The room awaited their response, the weight of unspoken emotions filling the space.

Garry, mustering the courage, took a deep breath and spoke from the depths of his heart: "I understand that what I've done is something that can never be forgiven. Before I begin, I just hope that you all can find it in your hearts to forgive both Seerat and me for all the mistakes and pain we've caused."

For the first time, everyone witnessed a different side of Garry – a more vulnerable person, carrying a burden of pain that had long been concealed.

Garry continued, addressing Angad: "Angad, you're right. Growing up, Mom gave me everything I ever asked for. She probably loved me more than Kiara. But witnessing the love Inder Mama gave you, Jaspal Mama gave Veer, and Hansraj Uncle gave Prince always made me wonder how it would feel to have my own Dad in my life. Everyone in the family loved me, yet I always had that one thing missing."

They saw honesty in Garry's words hung heavily in the room, revealing layers of his inner struggles and a longing for a connection that had eluded him. The family listened in somber silence, absorbing the unexpected revelation.

Garry rose from his seat and gently held his mother's hands, his voice carrying a mix of gratitude and reflection. "Mom, you've always loved me, and everyone in the family has shown me affection. But, you've also instilled in me the belief that Angad is my rival, my competitor, not my brother. In contrast, Manveer Mami has treated us both equally."

Jasleen,hearing these words, suddenly felt the weight of her misguided mentality and teachings. A sense of shame washed over her as she realized the impact her beliefs had on Garry's perception of family. It was a poignant moment of self-awareness, highlighting the unintended consequences of her actions within the family.

Garry, with a heavy heart, began to disclose the intricate details of how his life took an unexpected turn. He revealed that the incident where he faked his death was part of Yashraj's elaborate plan. The shocking revelation left the family in disbelief, and Garry's words echoed the manipulation and deceit that had orchestrated a web of lies around his own life.

Garry:"It was all part of my father's plan, the fake death, everything. He manipulated the situation to serve his own interests."

The room fell into a stunned silence as the family grappled with the realization that Garry's actions were not solely driven by his choices but influenced by a father who had re entered his life with a hidden agenda. The complexity of Garry's narrative added layers of intrigue and disbelief to an already tumultuous family saga.

Garry, burdened by the weight of his actions, approached Bebe and Darthji with a heaviness in his heart.

Garry:"Bebe, Darthji, I know I've always wronged everyone. I thought achieving Angad's position would bring me happiness, but it was fleeting. I still feel empty. I don't deserve any of this. Yashraj, he doesn't even love me. This was all for his own selfish desires."

Bebe,sensing the genuine remorse in Garry's words, reached out to him with a compassionate touch.

Bebe:"Puttar, we understand that you were misled. What matters now is that you've realized the truth. We'll face this together as a family, and we'll find a way to make things right."

Darthji,though stern, couldn't ignore the pain in Garry's eyes.

Darthji:"Garry, we may be upset with your actions, but you're still our grandson. We'll deal with Yashraj together, and you'll have our support in making amends."

As the family grappled with the shock of Yashraj's manipulation, Garry's admission marked a turning point—an acknowledgment of his mistakes and a plea for redemption. The path to healing, however, would require confronting the mastermind behind the deception and un raveling the web of lies that had ensnared them all.

Sahiba observed the turmoil in Garry's eyes and sensed the sincerity in hisconfession. Despite the pain he had caused, she found it within herself tospeak words of empathy.

Sahiba:"Garry, realizing your mistakes is the first step towards redemption. We're here for you, not just as family but as individuals who understand the complexity of human emotions. Let's work together to untangle this web of deception."

Angad,grappling with his own mix of emotions, approached Garry. He could see theinner struggle Garry was going through.

Angad:"Garry, you should've expressed what you felt earlier. We might have avoided all of this. It's never too late to start anew. Let's face this together, as a family."

Veer,feeling a sense of responsibility as Garry's cousin, joined the conversation.

Veer:"Garry bro, you didn't have to go through this alone. We're family, and family supports each other through thick and thin. Don't keep your feelings bottled up. We're here to listen and understand."

Withthose words, Angad and Veer embraced Garry in a tight hug, symbolizing the strength of familial bonds and the willingness to move forward together. The path to redemption, though challenging, seemed more attainable with the collective support of the family.

Inder,having observed Garry's emotional confession, felt compelled to share his perspective.

Inder:"Garry, beta, life is a journey filled with ups and downs. We all make mistakes, but what defines us is our ability to learn and grow from them. Your journey might have taken a difficult turn, but remember, family is here to guide you back onto the right path. You're not alone in this."

Jaspal,standing beside Inder, added his words of wisdom.

Jaspal:"Garry, sometimes the pursuit of what we think will make us happy blinds us to the true treasures life offers – love, understanding, and genuine connections. Your family has always cared for you, and it's not too late to mend what's broken. Let's rebuild together."

Their words carried a sense of guidance and assurance, emphasizing the importance off a support in times of distress.

Garry'spath to forgiveness from Angad and Veer, though challenging, unfolded with a sincerity that resonated with the core values of familial bonds. His heartfelt confession, acknowledging the misguided choices influenced by Yashraj's manipulation, laid the foundation for redemption. Angad and Veer, understanding the complexity of Garry's struggles and the external forces at play, embraced him with a sense of collective responsibility, exemplifying the strength of brotherhood.

On the contrary, Seerat's journey to forgiveness faced a distinct set of obstacles. Sahiba and Keerat, while harboring a deep love for their elder sister, found themselves entangled in the web of past betrayals. The scars left by Seerat's actions ran deep, especially for Sahiba, who vividly recalled the rift created between her and Angad. Keerat's protective instincts flared up as memories of Seerat's past choices, including her association with Garry's abusive behavior, lingered.

The complexity of Seerat's forgiveness lay in the intricacies of sisterhood, where the pain caused wasn't solely about external influences but also about the internal wounds inflicted. As Garry sought redemption from his brothers, Seerat faced the daunting task of mending fractured bonds within her own blood, where forgiveness carried the weight of personal history and the echoes of familial pain.

Addingto this, Keerat had shouldered the weight of household responsibilities after Sahiba and Seerat got married. While Sahiba had always been there, Keerat feltthat in the allure of wealth and influence, Seerat seemed to forget the importance of their shared past. Keerat's dedication to the family, however, became a silent testament to her commitment, despite the apparent changes in Seerat's priorities. This aspect further deepened the complexities of forgiveness, introducing layers of resentment and unspoken grievances that Keerat and Sahiba grappled with as they confronted the shadows of their fractured sisterhood.

Please let me know what you think

Pinecone thumbnail

Your writing style is awesome.

I think it would be realistic if even though Gary, Seerat get forgiven, theres always an invisible distance. Theres too much history and too much done by them. Honestly I wish Sahiba wouldnt be empathetic and straight up tell Seerat that they can be civil but the intimate sisterood waala thing is gone for good.

Also I have a suggestion- please edit to your title each time you update maybe- saying "updated Pg xxx date xxxx" -that way people wont miss your awesome updates!

Simiyy thumbnail

Team Critic

Thank You so much for always being supportive about my writing i really appreciate it.

Thanks for the suggestions too!

Take Care