Love's Resilience: A SAHAN SS

halimadoriyan thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

CHAPTER 1

BRARS AND MONGAS ARE BOTH MIDDLE CLASS,BTW HI IM NEW TO IF.

In the joyous town of Ludhiana lived two families, the Brars and the Mongas, who were close friends and also in the same business, which was jewelry. The Brar house had three sons: Angad, Gary, and Veer, while the Monga house had three daughters: Sahiba, Seerat, and Keerat. The Brars and the Mongas were very close, so the three brothers and three sisters were also very close.

But Angad and Sahiba were best friends, and they were so close that they did everything together. As they got older, they began to have feelings for each other, and then one day, Angad asked Sahiba out on a date.

**Sahiba:** Yes, of course, I would.

*Angad:** I will pick you up at six.

**Sahiba:** Don't be late.

(They both tried to conceal their excitement as Angad drops her home.)

Sahiba tried to conceal her excitement, but it was quickly detected by Seerat and Keerat.

*Keerat:** Why are you smiling so much?

**Seerat:** Yes, you have been acting weird since you came home.

*Sahiba:** Angad asked me out on a date.

**Keerat:** I can't believe you didn't notice that he had a crush on you since forever.

**Sahiba:** What!

**Seerat:** He told me.

**Sahiba:** Anyways, I have to look for something to wear.

Seerat suggested she should wear pink, but Keerat suggested she wear anything she liked. So Sahiba decided what to wear.

Then she had dinner, took a bath, and fell asleep. Sahiba couldn't sleep for half the night, so she woke up later than usual and was late for the painting job she was supposed to do at a school. But when she got there, she started immediately, and when she was done, it was already 5:20. So Sahiba ran home and got ready. When Angad picked her up, they went to a park, and Angad set up a cute picnic. Then Angad said...

**Angad:** Sahiba, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halimadoriyan thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

**Angad:** I love you, Sahiba Kaur Monga. Will you be my girlfriend?

**Sahiba:** Yes, of course, I will.

As they hugged, it began to rain, and Angad and Sahiba were getting drenched. The atmosphere turned very romantic, and Angad and Sahiba kissed.

As Angad dropped Sahiba home, they couldn't forget what had happened.

As Sahiba got home, she could not contain her excitement and quickly told Seerat and Keerat.

**Sahiba:** Angad asked me to be his girlfriend.

**Seerat and Keerat:** Ooh.

**Sahiba:** We even had our first kiss.

After two long years of dating, their relationship was still very strong, and they went on dates every week.

The dates weren't expensive, but they were really thoughtful, and Sahiba always loved them, no matter how small it was.

They never fought; even when they were angry, they would always talk it out.

Angad had been saving money from the day he started dating Sahiba, and he had already saved 1.5 million rupees because of all the jobs he worked. He was planning to take Sahiba out on a fancy date, which would be so romantic, and he could ask Sahiba the question that would change their lives forever...

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: halimadoriyan

CHAPTER 2

**Angad:** I love you, Sahiba Kaur Monga. Will you be my girlfriend?

**Sahiba:** Yes, of course, I will.

As they hugged, it began to rain, and Angad and Sahiba were getting drenched. The atmosphere turned very romantic, and Angad and Sahiba kissed.

As Angad dropped Sahiba home, they couldn't forget what had happened.

As Sahiba got home, she could not contain her excitement and quickly told Seerat and Keerat.

**Sahiba:** Angad asked me to be his girlfriend.

**Seerat and Keerat:** Ooh.

**Sahiba:** We even had our first kiss.

After two long years of dating, their relationship was still very strong, and they went on dates every week.

The dates weren't expensive, but they were really thoughtful, and Sahiba always loved them, no matter how small it was.

They never fought; even when they were angry, they would always talk it out.

Angad had been saving money from the day he started dating Sahiba, and he had already saved 1.5 million rupees because of all the jobs he worked. He was planning to take Sahiba out on a fancy date, which would be so romantic, and he could ask Sahiba the question that would change their lives forever...

I love it. 🥹❤️🙏🙏

Keep writing ❤️❤️

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

A very interesting and beautiful start ❤❤❤... Angad and Sahiba seems to be like normal loving humans 😍

halimadoriyan thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

Sahiba Kaur Monga, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?" Angad asked, excitement lacing his voice as he pulled out the ring.

Sahiba's eyes sparkled with joy. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes," she exclaimed, her heart racing with happiness.

"I can't wait to start a family with you," Angad continued, his smile widening.

Sahiba's expression softened. "You have to ask my parents' consent," she reminded him gently.

"They will have to accept; our families are great friends," Angad reassured her confidently. "Don't worry, nothing will come between our love."

"Are you sure?" Sahiba asked, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"Of course. Have I ever lied to you?" Angad replied, his tone earnest.

They chuckled together, the warmth of their love enveloping them.

"But we have to arrange for the wedding; it will take months to save enough money," Sahiba pointed out.

"I had arranged money for our wedding since we had been dating for a year," Angad revealed proudly. "Now we have 2 million rupees, enough to start a family."

"Okay, since you have the money arranged, we have to tell our parents, find a venue, invite guests, and hire the cooks," Sahiba listed the tasks ahead.

"Why do you make everything seem so difficult? Just relax," Angad teased, trying to lighten the mood.

"Says the person who worked like a mad person to earn 2 million rupees in a year," Sahiba retorted playfully, laughter bubbling between them.

At the Monga house, Sahiba and Angad approached her parents with their union, and they immediately agreed.

At the Brar house, Angad and Sahiba asked his parents, who also agreed wholeheartedly. And so, the wedding preparations began in earnest.

During the preparations, Ajjet got a call from...

Edited by halimadoriyan - 5 months ago
halimadoriyan thumbnail

CHAPTER 4

Host: "Good evening, sir! I have some fantastic news for

Ajeet: "Oh, what is it?"

Host: "You won the lottery!"

Ajeet: "Are you serious?!"

Host: "Absolutely! You're a crorepati

Ajeet: "Oh my God, I can't believe it! I'm going to buy so many parathas with that money!"

Ajeet: "Santosh, I have some incredible news to share with you!"

Santosh: "What is it, Ajeet? You look so excited!"

Ajeet: "I won the lottery!"

Santosh: "What?! Are you serious?!"

Ajeet: "Yes, Santosh! We're millionaires now!"

Santosh: "Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! What are we going to do with all that money?"

Ajeet: "First, we'll take that long-awaited trip to Europe, and then maybe buy that dream house you've always wanted."

Santosh: "Pinch me, Ajeet, I think I'm dreaming!"

Ajeet: "Nope, it's real, Santosh! Our lives are about to change!"

Sahiba: Hello, Mom!

Mom: Sahiba, beta, how are you?

Sahiba: I'm good, Mom. Just a bit busy with the wedding preparations.

Mom: I know, dear. I hope everything is going smoothly.

Sahiba: Yes, Mom, everything's going great! Angad and I are so excited.

Mom: I'm sure you are, beta. Remember, if you need any help, just let us know.

Sahiba: Thanks, Mom. Actually, I was thinking of discussing a few things about the ceremony.

Mom: Of course, dear. What's on your mind?

Then her mom told her her father won the lottery

Mom: Sahiba, there's something I need to tell you. Your father won the lottery!

Sahiba: What? That's incredible news, Mom! How much did he win?

Mom: Enough to make all our dreams come true, beta. We're so happy!

Sahiba: Oh, Mom, that's amazing! I can't believe it!

Mom: Yes, dear. It's like a blessing for your wedding.

Sahiba: Angad, you won't believe what just happened!

Angad: What is it, Sahiba? You look so excited!

Sahiba: My dad won the lottery!

Angad: No way! That's incredible news! How much did he win?

Sahiba: Enough to make all our dreams come true, Angad!

Angad: Wow, that's amazing! I'm so happy for you and your family, Sahiba.

Sahiba: Thank you, Angad! It's like a dream come true, especially with our wedding coming up.

Sahiba: Angad, there's something else I need to tell you.

Angad: What is it, Sahiba?

Sahiba: Because of my dad's lottery win, he needs me to help him with some urgent business matters. I have to go away for a week.

Angad: Oh no, really?

Sahiba: Yes, I'm afraid so. And because of that, we'll have to postpone the wedding.

Angad: Postpone the wedding? But we've been planning for months!

Sahiba: I know, Angad. I'm just as disappointed as you are. But it's only for a week, and then we can finally be together again.

**Angad:** I understand, Sahiba. Your family comes first, and I'll always support you.

**Sahiba:** Thank you, Angad. Your understanding means everything to me.

**Angad:** We'll get through this, Sahiba. I'll miss you like crazy, but knowing it's only for a week makes it bearable.

**Sahiba:** I'll miss you too, Angad. But this week will fly by, and then we can finally start our new life together.

**Angad:** Absolutely, Sahiba. I'll be counting down the days until I can see you again.

**Sahiba:** Me too, Angad. Take care of yourself, okay?

**Angad:** Always, Sahiba. I love you.

**Sahiba:** I love you too, Angad. See you in a week.

As Sahiba boarded the plane, she couldn't shake off the feeling of longing for Angad. The separation weighed heavily on her heart, but she knew she had to focus on helping her family with their newfound fortune. Meanwhile, Angad returned home, feeling a mix of emotions – sadness at the postponement of their wedding and a tinge of excitement for Sahiba's return.

Days passed, filled with endless phone calls and virtual meetings between Sahiba and Angad. Despite the distance, their love remained strong, serving as a beacon of hope during the challenging time apart. Finally, the week came to an end, and Sahiba rushed back home, eager to reunite with Angad and resume their wedding plans.

However, as she stepped off the plane and reached for her phone to call Angad, she was met with silence. Confusion clouded her mind as she tried repeatedly to reach him, but each attempt went unanswered. Worried, Sahiba hurried to their meeting spot, her heart pounding with uncertainty. What could have happened to Angad, and would their love withstand yet another unexpected twist?

As Sahiba reached their meeting spot, her heart sank when she didn't see Angad anywhere. Frantically, she dialed his number again, her hands trembling with worry.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Angad's voice came through the phone. "Sahiba, I'm so sorry. I should have told you earlier. There's been an emergency with my family, and I had to rush to be with them."

Relief washed over Sahiba as she heard his voice, but concern quickly replaced it. "Angad, what happened? Is everything alright?"

Angad sighed. "My dad had a heart attack. He's in the hospital, and it's serious."

Sahiba's heart broke for Angad and his family. "I'm so sorry, Angad. I'll be there as soon as possible. We'll get through this together."

Angad's voice softened. "Thank you, Sahiba. I don't know what I'd do without you."

With a renewed sense of purpose, Sahiba headed straight to the hospital to be by Angad's side, knowing that their love would give them the strength to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

halimadoriyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

A very interesting and beautiful start ❤❤❤... Angad and Sahiba seems to be like normal loving humans 😍

POSTED 2 NEW CHAPTERS
halimadoriyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

I love it. 🥹❤️🙏🙏

Keep writing ❤️❤️

POSTED 2 NEW CHAPTERS
Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

i like the way the story is going pls continue soon.

halimadoriyan thumbnail

LAST CHAPTER

Sahiba rushed to the hospital, her heart heavy with worry for Angad and his family. As she entered the hospital room, she saw Angad sitting beside his father's bed, his face drawn with concern.

Angad looked up as Sahiba entered, his eyes red from lack of sleep and worry. "Sahiba, I'm so glad you're here."

Sahiba went to Angad and hugged him tightly. "I'm here for you, Angad. How's your dad?"

Angad sighed heavily. "He's stable for now, but the doctors say it's going to be a long road to recovery."

Sahiba squeezed Angad's hand reassuringly. "We'll be here every step of the way. Your family is my family now."

Angad's eyes filled with gratitude. "Thank you, Sahiba. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Sahiba smiled softly. "We'll get through this together, Angad. I promise."

As they sat together in the hospital room, Sahiba realized that their love was stronger than any obstacle they faced. And no matter what life threw their way, they would always be there for each other, supporting and comforting one another through the good times and the bad.

As Sahiba and Angad sat together in the hospital room, supporting each other through this difficult time, Sahiba's phone buzzed with a message. It was from her father, Ajeet.

Sahiba read the message aloud, "Sahiba, where are you? Please call me urgently."

Worry crept into Sahiba's heart. She quickly dialed her father's number.

Ajeet answered on the first ring, his voice frantic. "Sahiba, where are you? Your mother and I need you to come home right away!"

Sahiba's heart raced. "What happened, Dad? Is everything okay?"

Ajeet hesitated before replying, his voice strained. "It's... it's about the lottery, Sahiba. There's been a problem."

Sahiba's mind raced with fear and confusion. "What kind of problem, Dad? What's going on?"

Ajeet took a deep breath before answering, his voice trembling. "The lottery ticket, Sahiba... it's missing. I can't find it anywhere."

Sahiba's heart sank as the weight of her father's words sank in. "Missing? But how? Where did you last see it?"

Ajeet's voice cracked with emotion. "I don't know, Sahiba. I had it with me this morning, and now it's gone. I've searched everywhere, but it's nowhere to be found."

Sahiba felt a surge of panic rising inside her. "Dad, we have to find that ticket! It's worth millions!"

Ajeet's voice was filled with desperation. "I know, Sahiba. I've already called the lottery office, but they said without the physical ticket, there's nothing they can do."

Sahiba's mind raced as she tried to think of a solution. "Okay, Dad. Don't worry. I'm coming home right now, and we'll figure this out together."

As Sahiba hung up the phone, she turned to Angad, her eyes filled with worry. "Angad, I have to go. Something's happened at home."

Angad looked at her, concern written all over his face. "What's wrong, Sahiba? Is everything okay?"

Sahiba shook her head, her voice trembling. "I don't know, Angad. My dad just called. He said the lottery ticket is missing."

Angad's eyes widened in shock. "Missing? But that's... that's terrible, Sahiba."

Sahiba nodded, her heart heavy with fear. "I know, Angad. I have to go home and help them find it."

Angad squeezed Sahiba's hand tightly, his voice filled with determination. "Don't worry, Sahiba. We'll find that ticket, no matter what it takes."

With a renewed sense of purpose, Sahiba rushed out of the hospital, her mind racin

As Sahiba arrived home, her parents greeted her with worried expressions.

Mom: "Sahiba, thank God you're here! We've searched the entire house, but we can't find the ticket anywhere."

Sahiba: "Don't worry, Mom, Dad. We'll find it. We just need to retrace your steps and think where it could be."

Ajeet: "I've already checked everywhere. I don't understand how it could just disappear like that."

Sahiba: "Let's think, Dad. When was the last time you saw the ticket?"

Ajeet paused, trying to remember. "I had it with me this morning when I went to buy groceries. I'm sure of it."

Sahiba: "Okay, let's start there. Did you use it to pay for anything?"

Ajeet's eyes widened as he suddenly remembered. "Yes, I used it to scratch off a few more tickets at the store."

Sahiba: "Then maybe you left it there. Let's go back to the store and ask if anyone found it."

They rushed to the store, their hearts pounding with anxiety. Sahiba approached the cashier, her voice shaking with fear.

Sahiba: "Excuse me, sir. My father was here this morning and he might have left something behind. Did anyone find a lottery ticket?"

The cashier's eyes widened as he remembered. "Yes, someone did turn in a lottery ticket this morning. Let me check if it's the one you're looking for."

He disappeared into the back room, leaving Sahiba and her family waiting anxiously. Moments later, he returned with a smile on his face.

Cashier: "Here it is. Is this the one you're looking for?"

Sahiba's heart soared with relief as she took the ticket from him.

Sahiba: "Yes, that's it! Thank you so much!"

As they left the store, Sahiba hugged her parents tightly, tears of relief streaming down her face.

Sahiba: "We did it, Mom, Dad! We found the ticket!"

Ajeet and his wife couldn't stop smiling, their hearts filled with gratitude.

Ajeet: "I can't believe we almost lost it. Thank you, Sahiba, for finding it."

Sahiba: "We're a team, Dad. We'll always have each other's backs."

They returned home, the weight lifted from their shoulders and their dreams of a better life restored.

Sahiba: "Now that we have the ticket, let's make sure we keep it safe this time."

Ajeet: "Agreed. From now on, it stays in a safe place where we can all keep an eye on it."

As they placed the ticket in a secure spot, Sahiba felt a renewed sense of hope for the future. No matter what challenges they faced, they would always overcome them together, as a family.

And as she looked at the smiling faces of her parents, Sahiba knew that their love and determination would carry them through whatever obstacles lay ahead.

g with worry for her family and the missing lottery ticket. She knew that time was of the essence, and that every minute counted in their race against the clock.

As she drove home, Sahiba couldn't shake the feeling of dread that gnawed at her insides. The lottery ticket was their ticket to a better life, and without it, everything they had dreamed of was slipping through their fingers.

But Sahiba refused to give up hope. She knew that with the support of her family and the love of Angad by her side, they would find the missing ticket and reclaim their future.

And so, with determination in her heart and fear in her mind, Sahiba returned home to face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that together, they would overcome them all.

With the lottery ticket safely back in their possession, Sahiba's family breathed a collective sigh of relief. However, the ordeal had left them shaken, and they knew they had to be extra careful from now on.

Sahiba: "Now that we have the ticket back, we need to make sure nothing like this ever happens again."

Ajeet nodded in agreement. "You're right, Sahiba. We can't afford to be careless with something so important."

Mom: "We should keep it in a safe deposit box at the bank. That way, we'll never have to worry about losing it again."

Sahiba: "That's a great idea, Mom. I'll go to the bank first thing tomorrow and set it up."

Ajeet: "And in the meantime, let's focus on the wedding. We have a lot of planning to do, and I don't want anything else to distract us."

Sahiba smiled, grateful for her father's optimism. "You're right, Dad. The wedding is just around the corner, and we have so much to do."

As they sat down to dinner that evening, Sahiba couldn't help but feel grateful for her family and the love they shared. Despite the challenges they had faced, they had come through it together, stronger than ever.

The next morning, Sahiba went to the bank and set up a safe deposit box for the lottery ticket. With the ticket safely stored away, they could finally relax and focus on the upcoming wedding.

As the days passed, Sahiba and Angad threw themselves into the wedding preparations with renewed energy and excitement. They knew that no matter what obstacles they faced, they would always overcome them together.

Finally, the day of the wedding arrived, and Sahiba and Angad stood together, surrounded by their family and friends, ready to begin the next chapter of their lives.

The sound of dhol and bhangra filled the air as Sahiba made her grand entrance, her eyes sparkling with happiness. Angad couldn't take his eyes off her as she walked towards him, her red lehenga shimmering in the sunlight.

As they exchanged vows and promised to love and support each other for the rest of their lives, Sahiba knew that no matter what the future held, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.

And as they danced together for the first time as husband and wife, Angad whispered in Sahiba's ear, "You look absolutely stunning, my love. Today, you've made all my dreams come true."

Sahiba smiled, her heart overflowing with love. "And you, Angad, you're my everything. I'm so grateful to have you by my side."

As they swayed to the music, lost in each other's arms, Sahiba knew that this was just the beginning of their incredible journey together. And as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that came their way.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FANFICTION THANK YOU FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS.