Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

someone who stands with her and won't leave her. Abandonment issues only for her made this way.

Abandonment issues make it difficult to trust others.here she blindly trust Armaan.its obsession and she is not mentally stable too.Her family too not helping her in good way.Ruhi Ruhi bolke uski life kharab kardiya Goenkas ne

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Abandonment issues make it difficult to trust others.here she blindly trust Armaan.its obsession and she is not mentally stable too.Her family too not helping her in good way.Ruhi Ruhi bolke uski life kharab kardiya Goenkas ne

they can show any way to glorify the characters. Her main issue is not seeing what's in front of eyes. Yrkkh won't make anyone a full negative character so she can't be a psycho too. It's one side love and more into obsession. Past addd more ghee to it. Aur kitna bolenge koi bhi usko 😉 kyunki samajh ni nahi hi bas.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1812314544863375612

Good to see their original dynamics smiley36 abhira being a menace stays my favorite

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Ruhi has to get more unhinged after the identity reveal smiley24

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Errrr. Those designs ain't getting you no money for an instalment Ms Ruhi! You gotta do better than that!! smiley29smiley37

Ghar haath se jaane waala hain, upar se 2 lakh + medical bill ka kharcha, & her concern is armaan ke zubaan pe abhira ka naam aata gain hamesha 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ruhi needs medical help.not marriage to ruin someone else's life too.She will not stop chanting Armaan name even after marriage.After her marriage with Rohit she used to always avoid him .dint even talk to him properly.it will happen if she again got married too.First she has to be normal then she can marry.otherwisr it will create another Rohit.Love and medicine together can cure her not love alone.

Love and medicine can cure her .. see i am not supporting her kaands but from the start she always been left over ... Her mom died , her popsi and abhir left and now Arman too.. she craves for the love and to be loved .. from the start ... Hope dkp shows and gives him gud jeevan sathi smiley36 manav nahi toh koyi aur ..

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ghar haath se jaane waala hain, upar se 2 lakh + medical bill ka kharcha, & her concern is armaan ke zubaan pe abhira ka naam aata gain hamesha 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She's not making good on the opportunities to set her life back in order! That's on her! As isse zyaada koi aadmi aur kitna clearly bol sakta hai that she doesn't matter!! What happened to her self-respect and pyaar ke liye bheek nahi maangoongi and all that! smiley44I'm just sincerely hoping against hope that someone will be able to call it out and tell the Goenkas they have no business raising children because they are incompetent and the proof of that is right there with them who unravels so quickly at the mention of so many names! smiley44Par majaal hai ki MG kabhi bhi introspection karlein! smiley7

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi has to get more unhinged after the identity reveal smiley24

It does look like they are building up for it.. I mean that whole incident on Akshara's birthday, then Armaan ditching her and the panic attacks that have been coming up and even today's scenes all point to her spiralling into borderline crazy!! Even with therapy!! I don't see how they can keep showing what they are and still hope her attempted whitewashing will be accepted.. smiley44its almost like they are showing us a step by step process of how situation is pushing her into delusions! Only problem is it's not coming across as very believable

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Love and medicine can cure her .. see i am not supporting her kaands but from the start she always been left over ... Her mom died , her popsi and abhir left and now Arman too.. she craves for the love and to be loved .. from the start ... Hope dkp shows and gives him gud jeevan sathi smiley36 manav nahi toh koyi aur ..

If she had thought to give a chance to Rohit after ,when he was there,stop chanting to her grandma about her great love story,he would have stand by her always .He would have been far better partner then anyone in the show ryt now

Anyway I also like to see her story with some one.In daily soap they can show anyway .Rishta always had parallel love stories why can't this time?Leads ko divorce reunion se kabhi fursat nahi milegi🤣

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

It does look like they are building up for it.. I mean that whole incident on Akshara's birthday, then Armaan ditching her and the panic attacks that have been coming up and even today's scenes all point to her spiralling into borderline crazy!! Even with therapy!! I don't see how they can keep showing what they are and still hope her attempted whitewashing will be accepted.. smiley44its almost like they are showing us a step by step process of how situation is pushing her into delusions! Only problem is it's not coming across as very believable

I feel they will have be petty here and there for a while, and eventually do something drastic..after which she has a sudden realization and change of heart whatever. Its not believable because the writers are not consistent. Her approach right after the wedding getting called off was fairly mature and they showed her trying to move ahead, which was good. But with the temple scene, I feel they are turning gears and preparing for the inevitable outbursts that will happen after abhira's identity revelation.