Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

That photo part was funny cause I remember them specifically posing and clicking pictures together sometime around when kaveri was throwing them out of the house last time . But it was old armaan and they are too kanjoos for reshoots so we move ig smiley36

I was gonna ask about that . Didn't she specifically ask for pics and they posed and took selfies n all smiley37 chalo jaane do

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Today episode border line ..even shippers won't be happy whole heartedly smiley36 armaan toh slow hai ..wish abhira would have initiated the kisssmiley36 Armaam wouldn't have stopped smiley36

kuch hua kya 😝 tears rubbing with cheeks was shown for kaira and og abhira couples so what's new except handcuffs πŸ€—
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

dkp look at the material you idiots, its not really hard to write romance with them smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

poddars have to be the most chill family at times. Armaan said that they are still married, and everyone was like okay cool, not a single question smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The photos were forgotten because it was with Armaan 1.0

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I think she will do sthg that will break Ar' s image of her.. She is shown border line unstable

Seeing makers' obsession with ru, I have no hope about that😑😑. But if it happens I will celebrate & party πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ with cutting a cake....😁😁😁
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Seriously ruhi needs some one who loves her wholeheartedly that's only thing she can be Normal person.. Umar bhi hogya hai na ... She needs a jeevan sathi .. pnanu plz get her married

Ruhi needs medical help.not marriage to ruin someone else's life too.She will not stop chanting Armaan name even after marriage.After her marriage with Rohit she used to always avoid him .dint even talk to him properly.it will happen if she again got married too.First she has to be normal then she can marry.otherwisr it will create another Rohit.Love and medicine together can cure her not love alone.

Edited by elizamerin - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Ruhi is likely to be doing something messy in the near future. smiley36 Lawyer badley na badley, she really needs a better therapist.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Errrr. Those designs ain't getting you no money for an instalment Ms Ruhi! You gotta do better than that!! smiley29smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

won’t say much other than it was such an abhimaan proposal 😭🫢🏽πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈπŸ€­πŸ˜‚