Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: strancho

Wait when did they say that? smiley37And who said that?

They claimed that this season would be like Gen 1 before it started little did we know that it would be a copy of Ghum 1 smiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The only thing am concerned about is the cheap 3rd angle of Armaan with Ruhi. Also, I am not confident that the makers can keep the lead's character development consistent and strict no to FL/ML bashing by all the in-laws of either side while standing in a semi-circle smiley36

I completely agree regarding dkp and their consistency, I'm not familiar with there

characters arc, others maybe able to add then me. The reason I agree is so far

the characters arc has been fine but what they're not consistent with is the storyline

There times the writing just come off lazy, then they'll just blow us away. Then story line

dkp can stretch to suck audience in to get good trp, they'll rush it. smiley44

Example with Madhav needing blood and Abhira issue, you know how long Ekta would

stretch that more then 2 weeks, with characters still in the same wardrobe for month

with a lot suspense, drama, tears and despair and then finally then the happy ending

But here dkp never miss the mark to lose a moment smiley39

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

They claimed that this season would be like Gen 1 before it started little did we know that it would be a copy of Ghum 1 smiley37

Ajab did Shahi paneer said that?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Ajab did Shahi paneer said that?

I think or maybe it was one of his directors don’t exactly remember they’re all liars anyway smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I completely agree regarding dkp and their consistency, I'm not familiar with there

characters arc, others maybe able to add then me. The reason I agree is so far

the characters arc has been fine but what they're not consistent with is the storyline

There times the writing just come off lazy, then they'll just blow us away. Then story line

dkp can stretch to suck audience in to get good trp, they'll rush it. smiley44

Example with Madhav needing blood and Abhira issue, you know how long Ekta would

stretch that more then 2 weeks, with characters still in the same wardrobe for month

with a lot suspense, drama, tears and despair and then finally then the happy ending

But here dkp never miss the mark to lose a moment smiley39

Don't ask about his other show. That literally gives blood-boiling episodes.

I think or maybe it was one of his directors don’t exactly remember they’re all liars anyway smiley36

Aur nahi to kya.. sab ke sab avval number ke jhoote hai smiley37

Even in their dreams they can't recreate gen 1

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Don't ask about his other show. That literally gives blood-boiling episodes.

Woh toh ek cringefest hai smiley37smiley37

Woh toh ek cringefest hai smiley37smiley37

cringefest hota to bhi thk tha but that show really needs to shut down now. Made a joke of every social issue

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Cutest episode though am not waiting for today’s proposal after yesterday’s episode. 🤭

It’s so Abhira and AA coded, That fun,masti , nhok jhok ,baad baaad and gadbad bhi smiley36 proposal ke beech mein police.
S1 mein no proposal as it’s an arranged marriage

S2 watched only clips and some what similar

S3 not allowed to discuss ,even if it’s allowed I don’t even want to talk , unpleasant aur bure sapne yaad hi kyun karna hai.

This may not be the best but definitely the cutest 🥰

This is just proposal ,they will definitely serve the romance too. I don’t think there will be leap anytime soon.
Abhira crying for the photo is so her and her Khadusmaan cried without even knowing why she is crying. Dono bewakoof hai smiley36. They did have a photoshoot with prev actor so they expect us to forget about the photo session they had in their room. Police uncle , family moments everything is cute. Hope at least they don’t forget Abhira wants their pic on the wall in their room.

https://x.com/mphopefloats77/status/1812335769790345248

abhira should have clicked some photos…because she put alot of effort into decorating the place 😁
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I accept Ruhi for she is, and others trying to figure is she's a vamp

of course she is, that's how dkp set her up. Vamps aren't always negative

but are there to create conflict and cause chaos, sometime backstab which

Ruhi has done it all and more. The difference with KP is she's straight forward

with her chaal, but most of Ruhi stuff others don't know except her. Like exposing

Charu & Dev so Abhira won't confess and she also destroy Ab, I love you mud

I watched todays episode and Ruhi looked like she’s losing her mental stability completely..she’s not listening to her therapist, Armaan, swarna’’or anyone. She believes abhira has come between her and Armaan and she may just go psycho… another yuvraj in the making..