Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: barbieflora

So Charu is back to her dogli ways.

And Ruhi didi has once again boarded the Delulu train. Kuch nahi ho sakta inka🤦‍♀️

Give Charu till

Tomorrow Nelly Furtado GIF

that girl is crazy hypocrite

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Seriously ruhi needs some one who loves her wholeheartedly that's only thing she can be Normal person.. Umar bhi hogya hai na ... She needs a jeevan sathi .. pnanu plz get her married

In order to get that, Ru will have to love and respect herself first. I'm afraid if

that don't happen first, she be alone or settle, which won't be good for her

and especially the other person. Ruhi isn't crazy but raised to feel entitle

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Tbh, I didn't mind the temple scene because that was consistent atleast with her earlier reactions to Akshara's name but now they're trying to force feed a - I hate Akshara hence I need to hate Abhira too - kind of line which just seems far fetched... Her crap at therapy place day before about still being stuck on Armaan I can still live with (even there the whole Abhira naakadri karti hai was force-fitted) but today's lines about Abhira hamesha humaare beech aajati hai was just so unnecessary and misplaced!! smiley44

@ 0:00-1:00 scene, she fooled others to believe about maturity and moving on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrDbSDqHE7o&t=5s

I never believe anything that girl says since Rohit, and she hasn't changed

my mind. Ru is selfish, self entitle, immature woman, that never takes

responsibilities about her own actions or repent, just blame blame blame smiley21

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ 0:00-1:00 scene, she fooled others to believe about maturity and moving on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrDbSDqHE7o&t=5s

I never believe anything that girl says since Rohit, and she hasn't changed

my mind. Ru is selfish, self entitle, immature woman, that never takes

responsibilities about her own actions or repent, just blame blame blame smiley21

Bold - she's got this in viraasat from the most shameless set of parent figures! These are things that are taught by or imbibed from parents! Unfortunately for her she lucked out on that front with the worst of the lot smiley7smiley7

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Cutest episode though am not waiting for today’s proposal after yesterday’s episode. 🤭

It’s so Abhira and AA coded, That fun,masti , nhok jhok ,baad baaad and gadbad bhi smiley36 proposal ke beech mein police.
S1 mein no proposal as it’s an arranged marriage

S2 watched only clips and some what similar

S3 not allowed to discuss ,even if it’s allowed I don’t even want to talk , unpleasant aur bure sapne yaad hi kyun karna hai.

This may not be the best but definitely the cutest 🥰

This is just proposal ,they will definitely serve the romance too. I don’t think there will be leap anytime soon.
Abhira crying for the photo is so her and her Khadusmaan cried without even knowing why she is crying. Dono bewakoof hai smiley36. They did have a photoshoot with prev actor so they expect us to forget about the photo session they had in their room. Police uncle , family moments everything is cute. Hope at least they don’t forget Abhira wants their pic on the wall in their room.

https://x.com/mphopefloats77/status/1812335769790345248

didn’t watch the episode just yet. Few cute scenes won’t change the fact that Armaan sa doesn’t deserve Abhira/ I love you✌️😅
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

No complaints about the episode. Although I still feel both of them are rushing but if the writers keep doing what they have done for the past 1 month then I feel it should be okay.

Guys, is there any episode pattern that gen4 follows? For example, in the Maa show for 1 good episode, they air 10-12 blood-boiling episodes

Oh my gosh smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Let's ask someone, who'll be able to help with this question

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj ka episode no. kya tha?? They are nearing 4500 soon, hain na?? There could be some grand celebration on & off screen for 4500 milestone episode

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa