Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

More than Armaan....i dont trust Abhira

If she comes to know that Manish is her real psrnanu and because of her mom..ruhididid's mon expired ....she will hand over Armaan to ruhididi

In yrkkh ...one thing is constant...fl leaving the city n running away

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reeyacute

More than Armaan....i dont trust Abhira

If she comes to know that Manish is her real psrnanu and because of her mom..ruhididid's mon expired ....she will hand over Armaan to ruhididi

In yrkkh ...one thing is constant...fl leaving the city n running away

We all knew this would happen 🤣😂

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

If we are lucky and if this gen is the final one, we will get happily ever after of abhimaan. If there is another gen, we will get a messed phase with a tragic ending for abhimaan. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

This show will never end and this gen is following Ghum, of course didi will always win 🤣

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

This show will never end and this gen is following Ghum, of course didi will always win 🤣

It might have started like ghum....but can't continue to remain ghum....if it does them doom

If Abhira runs away...for her any stupid reason....Armaan should not be Virat2

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

'Abhira hamesha mere aur Armaan ke beech mai aa jati hai aur Armaan usse aane deta hai' Delusional Devi ji

Girl, you are someone else's wife, have some shame. Arohi chahe jaisi thi, aisi to bilkul nahi thi. 🤢

No complaints about the episode. Although I still feel both of them are rushing but if the writers keep doing what they have done for the past 1 month then I feel it should be okay.

Guys, is there any episode pattern that gen4 follows? For example, in the Maa show for 1 good episode, they air 10-12 blood-boiling episodes

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: strancho

No complaints about the episode. Although I still feel both of them are rushing but if the writers keep doing what they have done for the past 1 month then I feel it should be okay.

Guys, is there any episode pattern that gen4 follows? For example, in the Maa show for 1 good episode, they air 10-12 blood-boiling episodes

Could be similar here, except blood boiling quotient is nowhere close to MAA smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Could be similar here, except blood boiling quotient is nowhere close to MAA smiley37smiley37

Rishta would have to shut their shop if they dish out that crap here. My real worry is the episodes have been decent for the past 1 month. For that, I am not sure what are they gonna dish out now smiley37

And as people are saying if they go Ghum 1 way then am out and will pray that this legacy ends

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: strancho

Rishta would have to shut their shop if they dish out that crap here. My real worry is the episodes have been decent for the past 1 month. For that, I am not sure what are they gonna dish out now smiley37

And as people are saying if they go Ghum 1 way then am out and will pray that this legacy ends

Naa.. Tbh, the only thing they took inspiration for must've been the ML falling for the PL first instead of the FL cos even PL marrying ML's brother Rishta has done before smiley37 .. sure they showed Ruhi wanting to get back with Armaan and all that but honestly she hasn't been a patch on Pakhi in any way.. and with Rishta's penchant to never show anyone completely negative, I doubt they can stay on the Ghum trajectory for long (imo they already have moved away)! I'd be very very surprised and join you in praying for them to shut shop if they did anything remotely similar to Ghum smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

dkp writers can write decent on just one show at a time, that has been consistent for a while smiley36