Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

They could have inserted atleast 1-2 happy romantic episodes in between before the griha pravesh, annulment and Kv drama.. OH mein hi tho thi..

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

baccha bhi add karosmiley37

Seriously I'm so pissed. Itna accha episode tha phir bhi sabko negative hi baat karna haismiley44

Roohi’s face shown for few minutes, spoiled everything.. what to do.. Scared of Roohi’s umeed.. 😥 They could have avoided that today.. this kind of maker’s sadism only makes me worried what they will do next in the name of drama.. couldn’t even enjoy a happy cute proposal wholeheartedly .. 😢

Fear aside, Today’s episode was good.. really enjoyed watching them together- Abhira style proposal, their banters, happy family every thing ..

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

Roohi’s face shown for few minutes, spoiled everything.. what to do.. Scared of Roohi’s umeed.. 😥 They could have avoided that today.. this kind of maker’s sadism only makes me worried what they will do next in the name of drama.. couldn’t even enjoy a happy cute proposal wholeheartedly .. 😢

Fear aside, Today’s episode was good.. really enjoyed watching them together- Abhira style proposal, their banters, happy family every thing ..

I read some where in X that actually viewers ko Ruhi se obsession hai not makers. Which I feel now is true 2 min ka hi ss tha, but ithna dar sabka..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I read some where in X that actually viewers ko Ruhi se obsession hai not makers. Which I feel now is true 2 min ka hi ss tha, but ithna dar sabka..

it’s like Abhira ..she’s given the audience as well so much of trauma in the past that they have panic attacks everytime they see her lol
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan in his proposal said he is ready to wait 700 janams for abhira, today he mentioned for 7 janams, he is hers. Baaki kidhar gaye?? 🤔

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

it’s like Abhira ..she’s given the audience as well so much of trauma in the past that they have panic attacks everytime they see her lol

It's more with her character arc, which irritates audience (like me), either make her negative like kaveri, later give we/redemption or show her sane.

Yeh beech mein kyun latkake rakhe hain.

She does mistakes & no character calls her out, she cries & others pours out sympathy 🤷‍♀️. Even nobody calls out kaveri, but makers doesn't show her abla, toh adjust ho jaata hain.

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

he wouldn’t have made any efforts because he had no idea what Abhira wanted ..at least they should have had a discussion earlier and agreed to put it on hold ..but they had to fight faltu cases and Ruhi had to have a panic attack ..tired of all the negativity now ..I mean not even one episode they could make completely positive without inserting Ruhi’s face ..what kind of sadism is this …with a reasonably stable TRP, they can’t pull any major stunts ..and drama is what they need right to increase TRP..a leap would mean a fresh narrative and I don’t think they’re stupid enough to try that … !

Madhav wasted a lot of their time. His stupid ideas didn't let them talk. And see what happened Abhira proposed because of her insecurities and other people's interference, whereas she should have talked to him regarding the problems they are facing or may face in their future.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

Madhav wasted a lot of their time. His stupid ideas didn't let them talk. And see what happened Abhira proposed because of her insecurities and other people's interference, whereas she should have talked to him regarding the problems they are facing or may face in their future.

agree ..Madhav ruined things rather than setting it right ..again when he stopped Armaan from revealing the truth about the divorce ..the writing is so contrived and shoddy ..
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan in his proposal said he is ready to wait 700 janams for abhira, today he mentioned for 7 janams, he is hers. Baaki kidhar gaye?? 🤔

limited period offer tha, expire hogaya.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

True.. what to do?? Trust issues.. 😄😄