Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Can we expect Udaipur's best vakeel to sneak into his still wife's room tonight for staking claim of whatever he missed while proposal coz they bothe were busy dancing tum kya milee???

I hope he grabs the opportunity coz from tomorrow morning dadisa kalesh starts.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

Can we expect Udaipur's best vakeel to sneak into his still wife's room tonight for staking claim of whatever he missed while proposal coz they bothe were busy dancing tum kya milee???

I hope he grabs the opportunity coz from tomorrow morning dadisa kalesh starts.

Love the Ruhi level umeed smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

PRETTTTYYYYYY

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Every 2nd post talks about leap separation leap separation..why???

baccha bhi add karosmiley37

Seriously I'm so pissed. Itna accha episode tha phir bhi sabko negative hi baat karna haismiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/slayeraa_/status/1812375548087140635

armaan sa do not make me flip back to my hater era, kuch kaam kar lo smiley22

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

He was carrying her mangalsutra in his pocket when he went to rose garden. He could have made her wear it now 😁

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

was this supposed to be their marriage certificate? woh locker se chal chal kar k rent k ghar agaya kya smiley36 or was he roaming with it in his pocket.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

They are not going for a leap right now. Anupamaa is already having a leap. Their main focus will be on that show. They will drag this Kaveri drama for a week i guess then 1-2 happy episodes (they'll insert Ruhi's face here and there ofc) then move towards Identity reveal.

absolutely ..they’ll likely run Kaveri’s tantrums and the identity reveal track in parallel …and culminate with the truth coming out …no leap for sure …a separation like earlier maybe for a bit …if the annulment has likely happened, they’ll have to get them remarried for which the identity reveal is critical …going by today’s episode, Ruhi is not getting better ..unless they’re going the route of getting worse to get better …I am tired of the Ruhi narrative most of all ..either have the guts to call her a negative character or a vamp ..or give her a bipolar diagnosis and put her under treatment ..what she has is a psychiatric condition clearly ..they may not want to name it but that’s what they’re showing ..and therapy is not the solution ..it is not like DKP doesn’t do negative ..they showed a negative character obsessed with the ML, who’s also his BFF incidentally, try to murder the FL in one of their shows ..at least show that ..not this stale drama where even the dialogues aren’t changing 🙄

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

was this supposed to be their marriage certificate? woh locker se chal chal kar k rent k ghar agaya kya smiley36 or was he roaming with it in his pocket.

This was the doubt I had asked earlier regarding the certificate..

Agar hai tho kitna compatibility hai na miya biwi mein.. Ek sindoor leke ghumti hai and ek marriage certificate.. And then some ppl say they are not compatible 😀