Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

like what is his problem smiley22

Lack of champagne 🤓

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Who Said GIF - Who Said That - Discover & Share GIFs

Don't tell me that mature woman who, who was left at the mandap who her

fans say is good she's not with loser Armaan, cause she's independent

Didnt get the time to watch epi.. Will watch soon. So Ru Birla still in man chaser mode🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️... Ar sa why did you even save her on that day man🥲🙆‍♂️.. Ussi ki nateeja hain ye sab..
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold: yes, I too feel annulment will be done. But ain't it funny?? Sehar ke best lawyer even after knowing truth couldn't stop his own divorcesmiley36

Yes both of them spent 2 days on court doing PDA .. they could not go and meet the judge to stop annulment..

but wasn’t the annulment paper with both of them .. and then Armaan went to get a marriage certificate.. so what does that mean ..that he withdrew the application.. any one party backing out .. stalls the divorce proceedings and you have to restart application again

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold: yes, I too feel annulment will be done. But ain't it funny?? Sehar ke best lawyer even after knowing truth couldn't stop his own divorcesmiley36

he wouldn’t have made any efforts because he had no idea what Abhira wanted ..at least they should have had a discussion earlier and agreed to put it on hold ..but they had to fight faltu cases and Ruhi had to have a panic attack ..tired of all the negativity now ..I mean not even one episode they could make completely positive without inserting Ruhi’s face ..what kind of sadism is this …with a reasonably stable TRP, they can’t pull any major stunts ..and drama is what they need right to increase TRP..a leap would mean a fresh narrative and I don’t think they’re stupid enough to try that … !

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Lack of champagne 🤓

doodh ki jagah champagne deni padegi Abhira kosmiley37smiley37
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Going by the narrative they’re pushing, the annulment will be done…they can’t separate them without that happening ..and Sanjay will get away with his fraud smiley32.….. logically they’d have to do the identity reveal before Abhira leaves ..now that they are not husband and wife, it would make it easier for her to leave after being guilt tripped by Ruhi..don’t see her leaving just because Kaveri is unwell ..or so I think…! The show has a history of the FLs sacrificing for their sisters/ cousins and this time, there is the additional guilt of the past as well ..I think the narrative stinks, if this where they’re going, but they hardly care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bold - I've heard about that history. But if abhira do the same for ru who doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy from abhira, whether abhira say f*** off to gks or not, I will definitely say f*** off to the show.

Ru can't blame abhira for coming between her and armaan no matter how much she is trying to fool herself as armaan himself left her. Also it was who left armaan and got engaged to rohit in first place.

About her matashree's death, abhira was not even born in that time and ak has got more than enough punishment for that from serving 22 yrs vanvaas as a single mother to her only daughter to dying as a orphan who had no family other than her daughter. (Even though she didn't cause that accident)

Makers, you better not to show abhira getting manupulated by ru and doing pati daan.

Tbh, I will be happy if the short leap will be caused by kv heart attack as there will be a kind of mutual understanding between them.

Whenever identity revealation and shivani mystery will unfold, I want abhimaan to be together and become eachother's strength. Hope makers won't mess up further. 🤞🤞🤞

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

he wouldn’t have made any efforts because he had no idea what Abhira wanted ..at least they should have had a discussion earlier and agreed to put it on hold ..but they had to fight faltu cases and Ruhi had to have a panic attack ..tired of all the negativity now ..I mean not even one episode they could make completely positive without inserting Ruhi’s face ..what kind of sadism is this …with a reasonably stable TRP, they can’t pull any major stunts ..and drama is what they need right to increase TRP..a leap would mean a fresh narrative and I don’t think they’re stupid enough to try that … !

They are not going for a leap right now. Anupamaa is already having a leap. Their main focus will be on that show. They will drag this Kaveri drama for a week i guess then 1-2 happy episodes (they'll insert Ruhi's face here and there ofc) then move towards Identity reveal.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Abhira near Poddars = TRP

CVs know it that's why there was no true separation of days let alone months/years till now smiley36

Even if a leap happens, she eventually has to come around the family. smiley36 but usually leaps happen when tracks are exhausted or trp is low, both of which do not seem to be an issue with rishta as of now.

Every 2nd post talks about leap separation leap separation..why???

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Abhira ne hi bola tha "kuch aisi waisi harkat mat karna" he is just an obedient husband smiley13

Iska obedience galat time main he jaagta hain smiley22