Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1812338733657600478

Love that the episode had their old dynamics and vibes, their chaos has been missed smiley13

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

In today's proposal scene also there was a line from Ar, You might move far away, but i will always find a, way to reach you...

I was thinking is it some kind of foreshadow or something

But then I feel stupid ki main makers ko itna smart kyun samaj rahi hun

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the full episode and I must admit I enjoyed it. The romance and proposal may not have been what we expected but it surely seemed to fit their relationship vibe as well as the Season 2 vibe of every romantic moment ending with some comic element and the family being part of it also.. problems aate rahenge, Ruhi paagal hoti rahegi, KP nerve burst karke chillathi rahegi but today was good! smiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1812311557310656842

They frustrate me every alternate they but they so cute smiley13smiley27

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Going by the narrative they’re pushing, the annulment will be done…they can’t separate them without that happening ..and Sanjay will get away with his fraud smiley32.….. logically they’d have to do the identity reveal before Abhira leaves ..now that they are not husband and wife, it would make it easier for her to leave after being guilt tripped by Ruhi..don’t see her leaving just because Kaveri is unwell ..or so I think…! The show has a history of the FLs sacrificing for their sisters/ cousins and this time, there is the additional guilt of the past as well ..I think the narrative stinks, if this where they’re going, but they hardly care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1812359075897725021?t=TwylsPfGdz8lV5a4_wvizA&s=19

Today is a happy day in the tag as well... Shippers/ Couple fans are of course happy and even FL solos are happy since they got to see the old Ab back

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

kuch hua kya 😝 tears rubbing with cheeks was shown for kaira and og abhira couples so what's new except handcuffs 🤗

handcuffs will be easily available in poddar house

in Inspector Madhav's room

smiley20

Originally posted by: tellytalks

handcuffs will be easily available in poddar house

in Inspector Madhav's room

smiley20

free gift 🎁 no money 🤐
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Going by the narrative they’re pushing, the annulment will be done…they can’t separate them without that happening ..and Sanjay will get away with his fraud smiley32.….. logically they’d have to do the identity reveal before Abhira leaves ..now that they are not husband and wife, it would make it easier for her to leave after being guilt tripped by Ruhi..don’t see her leaving just because Kaveri is unwell ..or so I think…! The show has a history of the FLs sacrificing for their sisters/ cousins and this time, there is the additional guilt of the past as well ..I think the narrative stinks, if this where they’re going, but they hardly care 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she will leave after knowing Kaveri wants her to leave .. and she’s unwell ..

So without telling Armaan she will slip away ..

There will be a mini leap of 3-4 years .. and Ruhi will be back to being close friend of Armaan .. people will start telling they are good friends.. and again the bakwas round of engagement and all will happen .,

then Abhira will turn up ., now the truth of the past with Goenka will be revealed.. and Goenkas will tell her to sacrifice for Ruhi the panic attack ki khushi .. and Abhira again will run away