Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I had seen posts in forum saying rishta is no longer the family show it once was.... So they decided to give a paarivarik + kid friendly (Even PG 13 expectations were not met πŸ˜€) proposal sequence.

We should be very careful πŸ˜ƒ

Seriously the proposal was kinda childishly cute...

But it was nothing romantic like previous gen proposals were...this was kind of thanda in comparison...

I wish they would have added the emotional intimacy atleast rather than running competition 🀦

Gen4 is nothing like previous gens..it's a sasta version of rishta but no where closer to it..

No ost for leads, no promos and no romance and low budget clothes and sets....it's thanda...ghum being a copy is still more interesting than this

Edited by Priya5554 - 2 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

See this maker' s obsession part is what I don't agree actually. I some times feel they should not show her in such poor light especially considering feelings of people who connected with child Ruhi. They will ww her later and mostly might give her a good arc as well. But so far she has been shown as highly delusional, manipulative, selfish and not even as a family person. There are hardly any sequences which showed her in good light.

Bold - see, by this part I didn't intend to say that makers show her in a good light. I mean to say that no matter how manupulative & dissgusting things she does, she will never get called out afor those.

Despite being FL, even abhira gets called out for her mistakes be it by armaan, vidya, madhav, manisha or sometimes by kv and ru too even though its hilirious to hear from these duo.

Why is ru always spared and portrayed as a victim when she is not? That's what I meant to say.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

See this maker' s obsession part is what I don't agree actually. I some times feel they should not show her in such poor light especially considering feelings of people who connected with child Ruhi. They will ww her later and mostly might give her a good arc as well. But so far she has been shown as highly delusional, manipulative, selfish and not even as a family person. There are hardly any sequences which showed her in good light.

She made personalised custard for family with name tags and all and you say this smiley38smiley19

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

By the time identity is revealed, either armaan must come out of his guilty jaap for ruhi Or abhira should not feel guilty by the most expected lines from ruhi.

Else non stop rona hi hoga show meinπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I had seen posts in forum saying rishta is no longer the family show it once was.... So they decided to give a paarivarik + kid friendly (Even PG 13 expectations were not met πŸ˜€) proposal sequence.

We should be very careful πŸ˜ƒ

So you are saying that If I keep repeating how much I want Abhira to say f*ck you to the goenkas five times every day, they might just listen smiley24

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Shashank (money lender) should take over Goenkas house and business.. they should move away as a family.. there is no need for any reveal.. makers can put their money to use elsewhere..
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

So you are saying that If I keep repeating how much I want Abhira to say f*ck you to the goenkas five times every day, they might just listen smiley24

Yes, UMEED mat chodna... And if she still go ahead and say Love you... Mujhe hamesha aap mera parnanu hi lagte the and Ruhi mein bhi mujhe ek badi behen dikhti hain.. You can go into DELUSIONAL mode for a minute and think that Ab actually said f*** off, bas audio mein kuch kharabhi thi. πŸ˜€

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago

It was surprisingly different and really cute proposalsmiley27, they should have included yesterday's last part also in this episode.

About ruhi it's definitely for the blame game post identity reveal, otherwise till yesterday which was zid wouldn't have become saccha pyaar overnight, they are just changing her dialogues according to the need for upcoming tracks.

Now that charu has successfully flipped back is it again time for her career related drama?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Yes, UMEED mat chodna... And if she still go ahead and say Love you... Mujhe hamesha aap mera parnanu hi lagte the and Ruhi mein bhi mujhe ek badi behen dikhti hain.. You can go into DELUSIONAL mode and think that Ab actually said f*** off, bas audio mein kuch kharabhi thi. πŸ˜€

Mere aur mere umeed k beech wrong dubbing agai smiley13

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Who Said GIF - Who Said That - Discover & Share GIFs

Don't tell me that mature woman who, who was left at the mandap who her

fans say is good she's not with loser Armaan, cause she's independent

Yes ...A kind of independence...

Now she can " lust on him " freely tell shamelessly "Shed tears blabber to him"... I haven't moved " onsmiley37.

She runs in to any difficulty instead of calling any one else " pick up phone and call Armaan"

Armaan P .Nanu going to bankrupt, Armaan meri " bhooth Palace Goenka house " gone , Armaan meine accident kar diiiii" Mujhe bajavoooooooo

Armaaaaaan....smiley19....Armaaan

smiley37smiley37

Gulit ke mara Armaan agaya means start " Noutanki shuru...Jeth ko fasavo "smiley37

Independent toh hai yai .....

Mujhe Armaan se gussa aa raha hai ....Why must he run to her every time she calls arrange help πŸ™„ right

I know....Surrogacy πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„...Forvthat Ruhiza must be around ...

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 months ago