Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Tbh, I didn't mind the temple scene because that was consistent atleast with her earlier reactions to Akshara's name but now they're trying to force feed a - I hate Akshara hence I need to hate Abhira too - kind of line which just seems far fetched... Her crap at therapy place day before about still being stuck on Armaan I can still live with (even there the whole Abhira naakadri karti hai was force-fitted) but today's lines about Abhira hamesha humaare beech aajati hai was just so unnecessary and misplaced!! smiley44

They are going on the expected "tum aur tumari mumma ney mujhse sab kuch cheen liya" route smiley36 bold: actually I do not think so, because since the start she has been lecturing about how Abhira does not value Armaan enough, makes his life more difficult, and stuff along this line.

I belive that Ruhi thinks that everything in her life would be fine if Abhira did not "beech mai" enter as a wedding planner.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

When Roohi’s wedding stopped- She was in shock.. she was still looking at her pre wedding testimonial video thinking Armaan was praising her there. She couldn’t believe the man that praised her so much could leave her at the altar. She still believes they are perfect for each other and Armaan loves her. When they took her to temple and when she saw Charu, it triggered her and ran like a mad woman on the road and came in front of Armaan’s car.. Then she returned the ring.. She has serious problems.. last time Akshara’s birthday triggered her and she ran on the road.. Armaan found her, calmed her down and brought her back.. Even now she speeded in the car, caused accident because she got triggered again.. is it safe to let this woman on road? Her therapy is clearly not working.

Just because she has abandonment issues, she has no right to spoil someone else’s life.. is it fair to expect Abhira to give up her love because Roohi loves Armaan and she needs him as everyone else has abandoned her.. Abhira has no one too.. Roohi has her grandparents at least.. Roohi’s mental illness doesn’t give free pass for her to snatch someone’s husband and expecting someone to sacrifice his love to take care of his ex out of guilt is also pathetic.. Hope they don’t go in that route.. Roohi needs to be kept in asylum and treated.. Untill and unless Roohi gets treated she can’t marry someone. She has already spoiled Rohit’s life.. She has spoiled Abhira’s life and tried to take away the only person she had.. in future too, because of her delusions and mental illness, Abhira will be the one to suffer.. I am not looking forward for that.. Roohi has a long list to pay for already..

I want everyone to hate her and she deserves miserable loneliness in her life and she has to recollect her mistakes & repent wholeheartedly.. Then may be after that she can marry someone..

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Romance toh nhi tha (like we expected)smiley13 but it was still one of the best episodes of this gen. Bas bich mein Ruhi ka scene dekh liya lagti sesmiley7

Really loved the family scenes. The proposal was cute and matched the vibe of their relationship

The best part for me was Abhira being her chirpy self. Samridhhi is really good in these kinds of scenes. Ab next week phir rona dhona dekhna padegasmiley44chalo i hope they don't stretch this.

I was counting on you to join the bashing, tum and armaan mai meri umeed ka kachumbar bana diyasmiley13

P.S: I do agree with the post and i have rewatched the episode, but i am petty as well smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

iske baad if they take leap they may show she becsme pregnant after this smiley36

idhar bache pollination se paida hotey hain smiley22

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I was counting on you to join the bashing, tum and armaan mai meri umeed ka kachumbar bana diyasmiley13

P.S: I do agree with the post and i have rewatched the episode, but i am petty as well smiley36

They're taking it very slowwwww with the romance. I still think milega but bhot slowly kishton mein milegasmiley36
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abandonment issues and all is bogus. She's got no issues except that she's a horrible person who wants the whole world to revolve around her 🙄 she is manipulative and ghatiya.

I fear that she will do some new scheming which is deadly and once again create trouble :(

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

idhar bache pollination se paida hotey hain smiley22

ha skin touch se bas smiley41 anga laga de re hi is what you need smiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

They're taking it very slowwwww with the romance. I still think milega but bhot slowly kishton mein milegasmiley36

Hopefully faster than goenka house EMIssmiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That photo part was funny cause I remember them specifically posing and clicking pictures together sometime around when kaveri was throwing them out of the house last time . But it was old armaan and they are too kanjoos for reshoots so we move ig smiley36

I too thought about the same.. And Krish anniversary night mobile leka khada tha, photo bhi nahin liya?

Armaan: wait wait wait

Abhira: ladkiyon se unka weight nahi puchte khadoosmaan

smiley37smiley37smiley37