Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Love and medicine can cure her .. see i am not supporting her kaands but from the start she always been left over ... Her mom died , her popsi and abhir left and now Arman too.. she craves for the love and to be loved .. from the start ... Hope dkp shows and gives him gud jeevan sathi smiley36 manav nahi toh koyi aur ..

@bold Goenkas love Ruhi unconditionally & she was having therapy sessions too from the beginning. Normally therapy works but here it isn't even 10% effective. Neither Armaan nor Abhira got this unconditional love or transparency from their guardians. Akshara loved Abhira but she didn't tell her anything about her life, past, struggles, relations & her mistakes therefore Abhira has a selective approach in life.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I feel they will have be petty here and there for a while, and eventually do something drastic..after which she has a sudden realization and change of heart whatever. Its not believable because the writers are not consistent. Her approach right after the wedding getting called off was fairly mature and they showed her trying to move ahead, which was good. But with the temple scene, I feel they are turning gears and preparing for the inevitable outbursts that will happen after abhira's identity revelation.

Tbh, I didn't mind the temple scene because that was consistent atleast with her earlier reactions to Akshara's name but now they're trying to force feed a - I hate Akshara hence I need to hate Abhira too - kind of line which just seems far fetched... Her crap at therapy place day before about still being stuck on Armaan I can still live with (even there the whole Abhira naakadri karti hai was force-fitted) but today's lines about Abhira hamesha humaare beech aajati hai was just so unnecessary and misplaced!! smiley44

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If she had thought to give a chance to Rohit after ,when he was there,stop chanting to her grandma about her great love story,he would have stand by her always .He would have been far better partner then anyone in the show ryt now

Anyway I also like to see her story with some one.In daily soap they can show anyway .Rishta always had parallel love stories why can't this time?Leads ko divorce reunion se kabhi fursat nahi milegišŸ¤£

I think she was about to give rohit a chance... If he could have there she would have changed because rohit loved her and will keep her all the love ..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Abandonment issues make it difficult to trust others.here she blindly trust Armaan.its obsession and she is not mentally stable too.Her family too not helping her in good way.Ruhi Ruhi bolke uski life kharab kardiya Goenkas ne

Theres absolutely zero excuses for Ruhis rubbish. I fully agree that all these theories regarding abandonment is all hogwash. She's pathetic, immoral, characterless . She was never gonna give Rohit a chance. She just says it to sound better and feel less guilty. She was blatantly hitting on Armaan always. Maintained no distance. Showed no hints of trying to move on

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

'Abhira hamesha mere aur Armaan ke beech mai aa jati hai aur Armaan usse aane deta hai' Delusional Devi ji

Who Said GIF - Who Said That - Discover & Share GIFs

Don't tell me that mature woman who, who was left at the mandap who her

fans say is good she's not with loser Armaan, cause she's independent

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Goenkas love Ruhi unconditionally & she was having therapy sessions too from the beginning. Normally therapy works but here it isn't even 10% effective. Neither Armaan nor Abhira got this unconditional love or transparency from their guardians. Akshara loved Abhira but she didn't tell her anything about her life, past, struggles, relations & her mistakes therefore Abhira has a selective approach in life.

Age factor hai ..abhi tak single hai smiley36na romance na banda smiley36 mila ekhi hi Banda armaan woh bhi chaligaya ... Even goyenkas love unconditionally .. she doesn't have parter to share everything .we can't share everything to parents , and grand parents right ... Abhira and ak parenting different are like friends they share everything ...ruhi lack gud friends ,partner and guidence

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Who Said GIF - Who Said That - Discover & Share GIFs

Don't tell me that mature woman who, who was left at the mandap who her

fans say is good she's not with loser Armaan, cause she's independent

Iska kuch kahi hosakta smiley44

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

iske baad if they take leap they may show she becsme pregnant after this smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

iske baad if they take leap they may show she becsme pregnant after this smiley36

smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

Word Count: 0

Romance toh nhi tha (like we expected)smiley13 but it was still one of the best episodes of this gen. Bas bich mein Ruhi ka scene dekh liya lagti sesmiley7

Really loved the family scenes. The proposal was cute and matched the vibe of their relationship

The best part for me was Abhira being her chirpy self. Samridhhi is really good in these kinds of scenes. Ab next week phir rona dhona dekhna padegasmiley44chalo i hope they don't stretch this.