Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Yaar it didn’t look like a court room to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ idk don’t want to use my brain on this show

Back ground there are book shelfs . 

And the picture if Basus woman...it's not a wedding hall1000036741.jpg

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kaise karate ho ye mayuri!! 🙏smiley32 alright we will see where they are shooting !

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Back ground there are book shelfs . 

And the picture if Basus woman...it's not a wedding hall1000036741.jpg

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anni: mera pyar thukraia ha, ub main tumhe protect nahi kerungasmiley23

Jhanak: ub mujhe dard nahi hotasmiley22

Sahi ja  rahay hain donosmiley36smiley32

Edited by Pearl_219 - 7 days ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ye lo jhanak ka dance aa gaya barat ka !! Nach lo sab ! https://x.com/anirudhbose7/status/1807489100837999103?s=46

vira76 thumbnail

Yes jab dard nahi hi raha hai to protect Kyu karana hai ! 😆

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Anni: mera pyar thukraia ha, ub main the protect nahi kerungasmiley23

Jhanak: ub mujhe dard nahi hotasmiley22

Sahi ja  rahay hain donosmiley36smiley32

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

First thing first ...

Krushal is looking so handsome 🤗🥰😍

And next thing I pity the women writer of this show ...

A girl fell down and none of them including the guest moved an inch to hold her ....wow

Basic humanity , 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

So Anirudh is feeling like Jhanak cheated him, great going..

Jhanak is felling Anirudh did Charity, better for her  ..

I felt good to know that Anirudh has prepared himself to live without Jhanak ...much progress from him... And he is right Jhanak should be rejecting all the requests of asylum wasis ....she is not there maid , not their relative , nor their friend ..why is she doing all this .....why should she always think herself inferior ..

What is she thinking ...before also I did reject your help , why are you taking it seriously now.... Wow , darling Jhanak now there is no asli , nakli shadi relation between you and him. Nor did you make him your friend ..you made him look like he was a characterless man in your way to project yourself mahan ...he has no option now ..

So please stand up for yourself ...you dont have to take any insults...

Is she in the sympathy track I didnt  feel  sad  when she danced , fell down and got hurt ( may be I have become like the makers of the show )It was so unnecessary for her to dance ...she is hurt , agreed,  , but there is no one who is bothered  about her. .Anirudh is the only person who cares for her and she herself asked him to stay away from her ...I dont  understand her at all....Why did she agree to wear these clothes and go to Arshi home...

And now what happened to her thinking of  "ab woh log mujhe maid nahi samajthe " ...when these evil gang have her some fake importance,  she was  ready to insult Anirudh ...there u hit the reality...

Its high time Jhanak realise what is right and wrong ..Anirudh did confess his love and made a declaration of I cant live without you ...think about it . Confront him ....look at the people around you..there is no one who loves you so much ....

How can Jhanak think he faked his care and love for her when he has risked his aashirvad and traced her from Tejas the last time .Forget about everything else .

Anirudh might be angry , he might be ignoring her , but its time for her love to rise and shine..not  for her but for them .

Thanks Vira and Asmita , after watching I felt much better than my assumptions about Anirudh.He is still there waiting for her to confess..❣️❣️

Last thing last 

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 6 days ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vira76

Guys now that we all are Baratis in AniChiChi wedding! To inaugurate this new thread , I am reposting this song I wrote for Arshi's barat! 

So we all can dance with her and enjoy the "matam" ka mahol together! 

Dance GIF

Wedding Dance GIF

What's happening to Arshi?

Look at the upper part of her abdomen.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mujhe lag raha hai ke ye devdas ke kisi gane pe nache gismiley37😒
vira76 thumbnail

Jhanak is wrong I agree, she has annoyed me and keep annoying me.. but ani has said somethings that aren’t right … 

What about that monologue though where he is saying you rejected my love jhanak and see how your world is crumbling down ! That wasn’t right … previously also he said you insulted me so I will insult you 1000 times more ! 

There is something about anirudh here that isnt right as well… he is not handling rejection like a gentleman! And that is 💯 

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

First thing first ...

And next thing I pity the women writer of this show ...

A girl fell down and none of them including the guest moved an inch to hold her ....wow

Basic humanity , 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

So Anirudh is feeling like Jhanak cheated him, great going..

Jhanak is felling Anirudh did Charity, better for her  ..

I felt good to know that Anirudh has prepared himself to live without Jhanak ...much progress from him... And he is right Jhanak should be rejecting all the requests of asylum wasis ....she is not there maid , not their relative , nor their friend ..why is she doing all this .....why should she always think herself inferior ..

What is she thinking ...before also I did reject your help , why are you taking it seriously now.... Wow , darling Jhanak now there is no asli , nakli shadi relation between you and him. Nor did you make him your friend ..you made him look like he was a characterless man in your way to project yourself mahan ...he has no option now ..

So please stand up for yourself ...you font have to take any insults...

Is she in the sympathy track I didnt  feel  sad  when she danced , fell sown and got hurt ( may be I have become like the makers of the show )It was so unnecessary for her to dance ...she is hurt , agreed,  , but there is no one who is bothered  about her. .Anirudh is the only person who cares for her and she herself asked him to stay away from her ...I dont  understand her at all....Why did she agree to wear these clothes and go to Arshi home...

And now what happened to her thinking of  "ab woh log mujhe maid nahi samajthe " ...when these evil gang have her some fake importance,  she was  ready to insult Anirudh ...there u hit the reality...

Its high time Jhanak realise what is right and wrong ..Anirudh did confess his love and made a declaration of I cant live without you ...think about it . Confront him ....look at the people around you..there is no one who loves you so much ....

How can Jhanak think he faked his care and love for her when he has risked his aashirvad and traced her from Tejas the last time .Forget about everything else .

Anirudh might be angry , he might be ignoring her , but its time for her love to rise and shine..not  for her but for them .

Thanks Vira and Asmita , after watching I felt much better than my assumptions about Anirudh

Last thing last 

vira76 thumbnail

Are wo Wala … silsila ye chahat ka ! 😆

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Mujhe lag raha hai ke ye devdas ke kisi gane pe nache gismiley37😒