Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

They are behaving like ghum fd.....at the end only fans were hurted...they should know what to praise what to ignore.

Stupidity it is...nothing else...

In their craze for their favorites they are forgetting the main characters...

I'm just glad actors are taking it maturely...

Edited by Sampada_14 - 5 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tellyme

Ani was so good yaar... he had been a strong pillar for Jhanak and that is why we fell for Runak.

But this current track Ani has completely detached from his original character.  I will never want J to be with a man of this mindset. Makers have completely ruined this track.

Love confession ke baad, it should have been so many beautiful, chup chupake, pyar wala romance, Ani finding ways to say no to Arshi, but nahi, makers are only interested in negative drama.

Ani ko gussa bhi nikalna tha, then it should have been with Jhanak in cuter way, not with this PERFORMANCE with Arshi.

smiley6

exactly Anu...i started this show for Ani's character..i was surprised t see, we dont have a toxic ML & he's such a green forest..even after force marriage to her..he was so sweet to her & was genuinely worried for her...that what had liked me in him...cause i had seem Imly S1..ho Aditya was so rude & bad to hersmiley19..& i saw Ani..who was so kind <3

exactly cant believe Ani will turn out like this..he seems sick minded..sadistic guy...cause he is hurt, he want her to get 100X moresmiley18smiley18...this is not love..u dont hurt a person whom u say love..but he wants to marry other girl, keep Jhanak with him...he wants her to accept him first, then he will go ahead...he was not even understanding her circumstances...how she can accept him..when he kept saying he wants to marry Arshi...when he said her he loves her, then also he didnt say he doesnt want to marry her, as he doesnt love her..

@bold..i was so waiting for such track & see what we gotsmiley44

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I see.

I'll try to find a way to contact as I've to share really important thing.

With whom?

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Ya, Vanshaj is still ongoing na? Are you watching it?

left long back. I was so rooting on them to give Neil his own story but left when he was just left as her PA. Mohit is so good with soft mature romance. The way he pulled yuvika was beautiful but I could not watch the way they wasted his character.smiley6
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

NeiVika were sooo unique....

Such soft romance where love blossomed amidst all the chaos and unfortunate cobwebs...Neil is the greenest forest...but had his own individuality and YUvika was a flawed but good human being... with few shades of grey as well....

They were mature wrt their relationship...

I still love to watch them...but they dragged it so much without giving Neil any importance that he is looking like her PA and charm is lost

Yeah I left when they made him just a puppet. Such good character getting ruined was sad. But I think may be I will browse back and see them together. They were such a mature pair ekdum hubby wifey types.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly Anu...i started this show for Ani's character..i was surprised t see, we dont have a toxic ML & he's such a green forest..even after force marriage to her..he was so sweet to her & was genuinely worried for her...that what had liked me in him...cause i had seem Imly S1..ho Aditya was so rude & bad to hersmiley19..& i saw Ani..who was so kind <3

exactly cant believe Ani will turn out like this..he seems sick minded..sadistic guy...cause he is hurt, he want her to get 100X moresmiley18smiley18...this is not love..u dont hurt a person whom u say love..but he wants to marry other girl, keep Jhanak with him...he wants her to accept him first, then he will go ahead...he was not even understanding her circumstances...how she can accept him..when he kept saying he wants to marry Arshi...when he said her he loves her, then also he didnt say he doesnt want to marry her, as he doesnt love her..

@bold..i was so waiting for such track & see what we gotsmiley44

and he is taking revenge from a girl who herself is kind of needy and bashed by all, has no one. He cannot show attitude to Arshi so showering all his male ego on a helpless girl, that too after begging her to come with him. Ghar bula jer inta insult kaun kerta hai. 
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah I left when they made him just a puppet. Such good character getting ruined was sad. But I think may be I will browse back and see them together. They were such a mature pair ekdum hubby wifey types.

Yes.... their cryptic confession in the bus-stand is something I had never seen before....such mature conversation between lead pair in ITV....

Ekk dam ...such a husband and wife feeling with them...

Bas pyar hai...care hai...Noo grand gestures....

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Kaunsa tha?

Mujhe agr dekhna hn to i'll watch Jhanak's dance only..

ye song tha smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/XX4fOcf21T8?si=xXMW5eSMkDxSuWSr

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Song not bad agr Jhanak krti to 🔥🔥🔥

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Girls in mid of this negativity in Jhanak world, watch this ruthna manana nok jhok turning to sensual moments…

Do watch the full, it’s full on romance 💘 

case of jhuthi mangetar smiley36

https://youtu.be/JilPbthWo6w?si=W2zUeZAoLJJjG4_R

Maan Singh Khurana aur Uski Geet smiley42smiley27