Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this was Ruhi 1.0? Why don’t I even remember such scenes smiley37

Arman was avoiding her after coming back with Abhira so she did that candle drama and it was after this craziness of hers, Arman blurted out about his deal marriage.Edited by Lostin90s - 6 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't too.. tbh I barely watched the show then.. couldn't handle either of their faces smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

yesterday’s “Enough” also had my heart ..Anita Raj has immense screen presence ..but Rohit is on equal footing with her and that’s great to watch ..and what’s good is that Armaan is able to take a position without looking disrespectful even ..he is nowhere forgetting his connection to her ..even during the drunken confrontation he didn’t ..he is looking both tough and vulnerable ..loving this rather than making it a unidimensional confrontation smiley27Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yesterday’s “Enough” also had my heart ..Anita Raj has immense screen presence ..but Rohit is on equal footing with her and that’s great to watch ..and what’s good is that Armaan is able to take a position without looking disrespectful even ..he is nowhere forgetting his connection to her ..even during the drunken confrontation he didn’t ..he is looking both tough and vulnerable ..loving this rather than making it a unidimensional confrontation smiley27

Plus, the casting is on point. He definitely looks like her grandson, which makes the scenes even more interestingsmiley27.

Talented actors + perfect casting is a win win both for makers & viewers

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

I remember that scene. 

Ruhi was in red saree, hiding behind a piller, spotted abhira entering armaan's bedroom & He followed her when he saw ruhi, ruhi candle se haath jala rahi thi, & after she realising that armaan saw her, wahaan se bhaag gayi & armaan bhi peeche gaya uskesmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I remember that scene. 

Ruhi was in red saree, hiding behind a piller, spotted abhira entering armaan's bedroom & He followed her when he saw ruhi, ruhi candle se haath jala rahi thi, & after she realising that armaan saw her, wahaan se bhaag gayi & armaan bhi peeche gaya uskesmiley36

accha ..toh inka marathon run tab jaake shuru hua smiley37
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

accha ..toh inka marathon run tab jaake shuru hua smiley37

Jabse armaan ghar aaya shaadi karke, tab se inki marathon chalu hain. 

Kabhi woh iske peeche, kabhi yeh uske peeche. 

And poddar waasi aankhon mein patti bande ke baithe the, revelation ke baad se lag raha hain pehle pata hota toh bhi koi kuch karte nahi. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Jabse armaan ghar aaya shaadi karke, tab se inki marathon chalu hain. 

Kabhi woh iske peeche, kabhi yeh uske peeche. 

And poddar waasi aankhon mein patti bande ke baithe the, revelation ke baad se lag raha hain pehle pata hota toh bhi koi kuch karte nahi. 

beauty is corner cringe is not caught by anyone nor doubted. There were soo mahir 🤣🤣