Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Exactly and I agree Arman has been extremely dumb and made stupid wrong decisions but he was never characterless who switches girls...

The character assassination today was so not needed ,abhira saying u will say the exact dialogue to the next girl was pathetic...

It would have been okay if she would have bajaoed him for hiding the truth and taking stupid decisions but questioning of his love and character assassination was the last thing needed there ..

It just proves they want to prove ruhi and Kaveri's words right which they keep saying time and again that abhira is immature and childlike and reacts impulsively without thinking at all...

Now I just hope once abhira comes back to PH armaan ask for a heartfelt apology and then let's her be , even writers must stop the majnu harkatein after today's episode it will look extremely childish...

Maybe both becoming serious and some angsty scenes will look good but roothna manana session should stop now

Woh idiot jhoole pe bauth ke sapne dekh raha haismiley37smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe aaj ka episode kaafi accha laga waise excluding the confrontation scene. That was just bad writing. smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan ko kya laga Jhula dekh ke Abhira khush hoke jhulne lagegi ????????????smiley37smiley37smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/wuiixdt/status/1805502066275582403

So, pretty smiley42smiley42

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8oF749vdfv/?igsh=MTEwanBtb2ZvOWc5Zg==

In sab hungama main ek cheez achi Hui he is not more blind towards his fav dadisa

Shayed ab woh unki fav toffee bhi thukhra de.. start day ka dialogue abhi bhi yaad hain tofee milgayi khana nahi kahana I was like yeh kya hain smiley37

Kher now this is improving

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Both madhav and vidya are useless, but visually that scene was such a nice parallel.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Story ka pata nahi I am just enjoying RP acting he is nailing in this scenes

Majnu ones also and sad also... Earlier only abhira was visible now he also is