Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

her husband is working with her in that firm..๐Ÿ˜‚.. heโ€™ll be watching her every move ๐Ÿ˜‚

isliye he toh chahiye behen

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar main sach main soch rahi hoon to take a break ๐Ÿ’” . I was smart enough to have not been with the show during IPL - I feel I should make that smart choice again when Armaan is hell bent on repeating his Familymaan phasesmiley44

The funny thing is that the show doesn't stress me out as much (I am a world champion in FF and only watching what I want 2 see) as people dissing Armaan (for right reasons) coz pata nahi kyun I feel like it personally affects mesmiley19

So do tag me if something interesting comes up (mostly the sanskari bathroom scene, but now I seriously doubt that will also give us some respite)

@A_Derry_Girl (coz somehow u are the only 1 who is untaggable in this forumsmiley36)

Maine bohot baar try kiya hai to leave....you also try... fail hoga

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

They better give a really hot SR after this awful track endssmiley7

Also it should be arranged by Armaansmiley42

๐Ÿ’ฏ - he has to repent by putting Abhira and us through so much shit stuff all thanks to his vile step mothersmiley7

Another mandate - it has to be bigger and better than what he did for Janmashtami (coz if he did that much for a kiss, a manane ke liye SR ki tayaari has to be better)smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

isliye he toh chahiye behen

ok..I wouldnโ€™t mind another young intern or lawyer having a major crush on abhira โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚. The poor girl,is not getting attention from,her hubby..so let it come from somewhere else
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Okay now that she has joined PF, can we get male colleague for abhira for the short term. NOT as an accha/bura/medium aadmi just for fun reasons

Yes please - he absolutely needs to go into possessive & jealous mood so that we can finally get him out of mommy jaap and go back go Abhira jaapsmiley42

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's ok isse phuphasa ka ss badega (atleast acting toh acchi hai) and Vidya dayaan ki kam hogi

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yes please - he absolutely needs to go into possessive & jealous mood so that we can finally get him out of mommy jaap and go back go Abhira jaapsmiley42

1000055477.jpg

This has to be the motto

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Pata hai - lekin laga that ki agar bolun to shayad nikal jaaoungi - phir yaad aaya that bathroom scene is pending, so bhag ke aa gayi waapissmiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Mind is still saying sahi wakt pe kaat dena chahiye ...

But the situation is like Armaan saying -Jaaoge tab na jab main jaane dega smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

1000055477.jpg

This has to be the motto

Dekh maate I am just manifesting - lekin pata nahi, mera aur A_Derry_Girl have had so many bhayanak manifestations come true that ab dar lagta hai