Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Hello mods, can we please have a banner contest? The current banner doesn't have rohit in it.

What do you guys think??

OK so members requesting for a fresh BC !
last BC held 4 months back

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5355280
We will have team discussions and get back dear .

Edited by Sutapasima - 22 hours ago
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

I just want phuphasa and Dadi Sa in the middle of the banner

You are suggesting that phupha sa, Kaveri, and others like Vidya should be in the middle and Leads in the periphery ..is that right ? I will put that point fwd to team . smiley36

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

You are suggesting that phupha sa, Kaveri, and others like Vidya should be in the middle and Leads in the periphery ..is that right ? I will put that point fwd to team . smiley36

Leads can be anywhere. But the banner must have phuphasa and Kaveri Sa watching him proudly.

One can title it as Damad Ji sab tuk tuk nihaare 🥹🥹

Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Hello mods, can we please have a banner contest? The current banner doesn't have rohit in it.

What do you guys think??

Dear members , this is to inform you that YRKKD DT has decided to have the 14th BC for YRKKH forum.

The BC announcement thread will be posted in a few days .

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear members , this is to inform you that YRKKD DT has decided to have the 14th BC for YRKKH forum.

The BC announcement thread will be posted in a few days .

Do consider my idea of putting all main characters like phuphasa, dadi, Immortal Manish, Forever Beauty Swarna, Aj mood kharab hai Vidya, bus smile karunga Madhav in the middle.

Baki sideys like Abhira, Armaan, Ruhi, Rohit can be anywhere 🥹

Forgot to add:

Optional- Har shaadi mein khushi se nachange cousins and Taana maar aati hun Surekha 🐍

Edited by chaipaani - 17 hours ago
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Do consider my idea of putting all main characters like phuphasa, dadi, Immortal Manish, Forever Beauty Swarna, Aj mood kharab hai Vidya, bus smile karunga Madhav in the middle.

Baki sideys like Abhira, Armaan, Ruhi, Rohit can be anywhere 🥹

Forgot to add:

Optional- Har shaadi mein khushi se nachange cousins and Taana maar aati hun Surekha 🐍

Members are welcome to share their views and all views are given consideration .This will be considered while DT draft the BC rules.

My personal view is this might not be accepted , ...kyunki jitna members guidelines haina ,, ussey double strict DT guidelines hai ....so smiley1