Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Did you see yesterdays episode or no??

haha yeah I did ..after a long long time, I watched an entire episode …the whole romantic sequence was aesthetically designed and beautifully shot ..if you noticed the change in expression and demeanour when he goes from being the sap to the man on a mission..it was very well done ..after long, got to see an assertive and confident Armaan and that was a pleasure to watch ..also he didn’t give Abhira an opportunity to dhakka marofy lol..but most importantly, he looked exceedingly handsome yesterday ..when he was on the screen, it was difficult to take your eyes off him 😍

P.S - the dance was very well choreographed and both RP and Sam managed to do a pretty good job of it..!

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

r you guys sure armaan ko yeh pata chalega mujhe aisa lyun lag raha he will not knew regarding this abhora may hode and that will create trouble by ruhi informing all this in manipulating ways to armaan pata nahi aisa ho sakta hain i think

i hope armaan gets to know from abhira and then they both decide what they will do with this as regarding this there is no bts

According to spoilers armaan will get to know and abhira herself will tell him....and this seems like something very similar to name changing during rakhi as we have another mahasangam coming up with maati

Ruhi-Dadi-Abhira.....but this time bechare phuphasa ko bali ka bakra bana diyasmiley36

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

According to spoilers armaan will get to know and abhira herself will tell him....and this seems like something very similar to name changing during rakhi as we have another mahasangam coming up with maati

Ruhi-Dadi-Abhira.....but this time bechare phuphasa ko bali ka bakra bana diyasmiley36

oh ho i dont want that maati lead and abhira give lecture better would be abhimaan fighting for this

spoilers sach bhi hote hain galat bhi i dont believe them until bts name change wala i was aware some where it was phushki hearing anupamama madam will come lets see how they show this plus woh bachi hain kaun

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/cloudy_chaoss/status/1829350841779703808

Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Originally posted by: Docworld

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-discloses-the-document-handed-by-dadi-sa-to-armaan_210694?ri=6&rv=5755

Ye loo.. IF article is also saying the same.Kaveri's Prenuptial agreement has nothing to do with Poddar fam's wealth and all. And what a stupid clause is this?? Thankfully Ab informed ArπŸ™πŸ™

Why do I have a feeling this can lead to armaan leaving with abhira, vanvas types. smiley41

Pls dkp dedo. Yahi dedo. πŸ™

Iski vajah se shadi nhi rukni chahiye, na hi I want abhira single handedly raising a child out of wedlock.

Armaan and abhira on their own without the manhoos poddars wala track dedo. Ruhi mata ko bhi indono se dur azadi milegi for some time. smiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I completely second this!

I hope Aisa ho, bhut zada badi expectation hai ye from dkp but I still want this to happen.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

gen 2 mein bhi same hua tha. I think during the reception or some function a relative pointed out that Naira has a darker complexion than Kartik. And Suhasini didn't like itsmiley36

yeah but karthik aka mohsin is super light πŸ˜‚.. shame the poor guy..mohsin had a heart attack at 31 ☹️..I read that the other day..
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Phupha sa se sab ko disappoint kiya aajsmiley37 twitter main fufe se dumb phupha sa ban chuke hai wosmiley37

Poor phupha sa the bezzati just keep coming smiley37smiley37

It will so good to watch armaan telling KP and that chuki that abhira doesn't need their Ghar, kharobar and jayzat.

I want him to tell everyone,

- abhira is the co owner of the house before kaveri agreed on abhimaan's marriage .So poddar house is not needed by her.

-he is leaving poddar firm to start his independent firm with abhira so poddar firm is also of no use to both of them.

-abhira owns a resort, so she is also set on the jayzat front. That land and resort must have some monetary value na.

More than the puttichar Goenkas who can't even afford to pay their lawyers πŸ™„ isliye hamesha armaan ya abhira ko apna case de dete hai free me kaam karwane ke liye. Or ye ruhi aise banri hai jese khud ke bank account me 50 billion dollars rakhe hai.

- and abhira also has armaan for life, and no matter whatever schemes they come up with it won't change abhimaan ki reality.

Edited by wallflowergirl - 19 days ago