Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

This is nothing against the show. Infact, this is a legacy show which has run for so many years.

YRKKH started on 12th January 2009 and till present, today on 1st September 2024, it is still on-going.

I just wanted to see who can predict the last date of the show or will be the closet. So when the show does really end. I can go back to this forum and this post see whose prediction is the closest 😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail

January 2029 😍 - by then it’ll complete its 20th year of show

(2024 already and if the generation goes by the length of Gen1, 2 which was approximately 5-8 years then that’s my guess)

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

2029 most likely if the Gen4 can handle the TRP because no use of Leaps now they killed the entire family after Manush and Swarna no one. Unless they bring Mama Kariav and Mami possible but for some reason they keep Great Grandparents

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

such a false prediction

yrkkh is immortal

just like mg smiley20

tellytalks thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

January 2029 😍 - by then it’ll complete its 20th year of show

(2024 already and if the generation goes by the length of Gen1, 2 which was approximately 5-8 years then that’s my guess)

bro we also got hint from creative director team

abhira arman ki beti ka naam

NAIRA PODDAR hona hai

gen 5 bhi dekhna hai abhi

qayamat bhi shuru hoke khatam ho jayegi lekin show chalta rahega

smiley41

Edited by tellytalks - 18 days ago

When this serial started my daughter is in my tummy. She is grown up now as high school kid. She herself says this serial wont end and i will watch it with her kids too 🤣🤣

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

@starwatcher1 - Exactly they killed off all generations after Manish Goenka and Swarna. Incase Gen5 does come, I feel like then Manish-Swarna will finally be in heaven and Poddar family will replace them smiley37

@iamnkg - Oh! I guess I missed that part, But they didn;t name Abhira as 'Naira' smiley24 so maybe for future generations they will stop using Akshara and Naira names.

@mehersudha - wow! smiley36 literally ~ your daughter will grow up and have her own kids but this show won't end

tellytalks thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

@starwatcher1 - Exactly they killed off all generations after Manish Goenka and Swarna. Incase Gen5 does come, I feel like then Manish-Swarna will finally be in heaven and Poddar family will replace them smiley37

@iamnkg - Oh! I guess I missed that part, But they didn;t name Abhira as 'Naira' smiley24 so maybe for future generations they will stop using Akshara and Naira names.

@mehersudha - wow! smiley36 literally ~ your daughter will grow up and have her own kids but this show won't end

fans trend tha na

they will listen to us

fans were like naira birla na sahi naira poddar de do hum ko

abhiNAV+akshaRA= NAVRA +v replaced by I = NAIRA
ye ep me abhira decided also mamma papa ke naam pe mai mere baby girl ka naam rakhungi and baby boy ka naam abhimaan ke naam pe hoga

and manish also once thought ki abhira bilkul naira jaisi hai

So all hints

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 19 Thumbnail + 3

It will be around even in 2050 most who started the show in teens would be Grandmas like Mimi still watching Akshara's great great great great great great great great ..grand daughter and legacy child Nairakshara's story where she has to deal with some robot daadi or saas..

IMG_3605.pngImage

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

5 years after TMKOC

1 2 3 4