Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

It will be around even in 2050 most who started the show in teens would be Grandmas like Mimi still watching Akshara's great great great great great great great great .. grand daughter and legacy child Nairakshara's story where she has to deal with some robot daadi or saas ..

IMG_3605.pngImage

Guess we will die but the show won’t end πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

It’s funny how the show is 4 generations ahead of us yet we don’t see any futuristic stuff - no robots and flying cars and advance technology. Instead they still sing songs and dance like in the past πŸ˜‚ even their fashion and all didn’t change

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

5 years after TMKOC

1 2 3 4

πŸ˜‚ Gotta watch and watch to see when both shows ends then
Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

True, My son was an year old when this serial began, he's soon starting his uni now and my daughter wasn't even born, she's already in high school now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

When this serial started my daughter is in my tummy. She is grown up now as high school kid. She herself says this serial wont end and i will watch it with her kids too 🀣🀣

Naay thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

This is nothing against the show. Infact, this is a legacy show which has run for so many years.

YRKKH started on 12th January 2009 and till present, today on 1st September 2024, it is still on-going.

I just wanted to see who can predict the last date of the show or will be the closet. So when the show does really end. I can go back to this forum and this post see whose prediction is the closest πŸ˜‚

I think they can start of with new setting and no where related to original yrkkh... So hoping for new story like how gen 1 was to manifest new era new beginning I hope this ends with this generation by 2025πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... (Tbh I liked the spin off of this show Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke )