Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Maybe….. she has a fever 🥵 😇🤣

Brain fever?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

Oh is it? Did she really say that! OMG, such an inconsistent show?!!!

Consistency and Anupama in the same line?

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Anuj’s body language and expressions are so negative, makes me want to punch him hard 😑

Glad that Shruti is finally respectfully walking out of this mess handing over Anupama’s stuff back to her and Thankfully she is saying all the truth infront of everyone before leaving 👏🏻

Anuj ko to kuch fark nahi pad raha but atleast Miss Kavya2 is getting humiliated and embarrassed 😂

https://x.com/torturedshayar/status/1805923427716608447?s=46

Vanraj go for it smiley40  Haye lagegi tumhe Anupama Haye! Barbaadi Mubarak ho 😂

https://x.com/torturedshayar/status/1805928659796251070?s=46

Is Anuj permanently hypnotized?

I cannot believe these two Anuj-Anupama's attitude.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How diffident ApMaAn acted (especially Anupama) in front of everyone that too after after betraying Shruti in the worst way possible. I'm counting on you Vanraj. Don't dissapoint me man. Plz don't!

Edited by Ashita5500 - 11 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

Today I seriously feel that Vanya were BETTER than Apmaan. Kavya used to feel guilty. Even Vanraj apologized to Anupama and thanked her for the efforts she put in taking care of his family. Anuj to itna gir chuka hai there's literally no redemption for him. That women took bullet for your daughter,staked her life,lost her ability to conceive and this is how he repayed her? People who are enjoying this reunion are real life red flags. One should always beware of them.

Yeh hain Anuj? Yeh hain MaAn🤦🏻‍♀️.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 11 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It’s damn hilarious how Balti is probably living a peaceful life somewhere while her mistake is making a huge joke out of himself smiley37

Maybe AB-BB made her an unpaid maid or she went back to her dance troupe and Na-cool appointed her as the caretaker of new danch prodigy - Bhairavi smiley37

In any case, she is much happier than being anywhere around FartNuj Crapadia, who only ruins the lives of others in his life. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Consistency and Anupama in the same line?

Yes, she consistently disappoints. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

Anuj the shameless, ungrateful prick can bury the hatchet with Vanraj who not only tried to usurp his property but made advances towards his mentally unstable sis as well but the woman who stood like a rock beside him during his lows doesn't deserve another chance? I am at short of words to describe my HATE for this character. On top of it,he very well knows she has nowhere to go, can't even get married owing to her biological condition,no family,friends or anyone YET he discarded her without a shread of remorse. The writers are pathetic. What was the need of showing this insensitivity? There were myriad ways to reunite Apmaan without butchering Shruti's character. SICK!

It was not so much Shruti's character that was butchered as much as the Lead Pair.

They have officially made the Lead pair of Cheaters giving 500 pannon ka bhashan on sanskaar, maryada, prem, pavitrata.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 11 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

So, where are the people who said Anupama kisi bhi phuncson kharab nahin karti. Sab sirph blame karte hain.

If we still remember Yaha Dimple-Tapish shaadi ho rahi thi na. Saare kaand, saare Tamashe Anupama ji ne hi kiye hain. Har phuncsonme.