Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Like I said earlier, at this point, I just want the show yo end as early as possible. The quality has gone down so bad that it’s embarrassing. Reminds me of last two seasons of GoT smiley19

Ashok Vatkia scenes add zero value to the narrative and are totally unnecessary. Give that screen time to Lakshman and make him do something worthwhile, like he actually did.

The so called maya is lol worthy smiley37 what happened to the bats after the dementors were unleashed? Unka kuch dikhaya hi nahin aage smiley8

Didn’t Vibhu warn about Meghu getting the rath and Lakshman went to stop him? Yahaan isko rath mil bhi gaya smiley24

Now I don’t even want to see Kumbhakarn, I’m worried it’s gonna be worse.

Khatam karo yeh atyachaar, prabhu smiley18smiley19 mere hi pet mein baan maaro smiley44

Golmaal hai bhai golmaal hai

Seedhe raste ki tedi chaal hai

😂😂😂

Actually Ramayan ke naam par comedy dikha rahe hai

Now I want it to end too

Just coz i have some commitments or travel plans which I hv not yet finalized..all in the head

So I want ravan end ram rajyaabhishek. If they show uttarkhand I can miss it

Only to see avtaar ka the end

chatterbox thumbnail

At this stage I m reminded of dharmendra dialogues from sholay I think

Ismein comedy bhi hai action bhi hai emotions bhi hai tragedy bhi hai

Mausiiiiijiiii smiley37smiley37

Edited by chatterbox - 3 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Golmaal hai bhai golmaal hai

Seedhe raste ki tedi chaal hai

😂😂😂

Actually Ramayan ke naam par comedy dikha rahe hai

Now I want it to end too

Just coz i have some commitments or travel plans which I hv not yet finalized..all in the head

So I want ravan end ram rajyaabhishek. If they show uttarkhand I can miss it

Only to see avtaar ka the end

I’ll also skip Uttar Ramayan! Nahin main nahin dekh sakta you-know-who ko rote hue smiley17

Ya one more rant.. just clearing that I m still enjoying the show even if it's messed up.. but it's ramayan and PPL know the story so telling 😂

This jambavan. Didn't he punch ravan one time and he actively participated in the war

So here what's his role

Advisor plus doctor 🤔🤔🤔

Another messed up character 🤷

According to VR, he did participate in the war actively. He was the senior most. So he acted like an advisor too. Also he was the one who sent Hanuman ji to bring 4 herbs including Sanjivani from Himalayas.

Don't know about Manas or anything but in rs ramayan Hanuman alone went to garud to bring him back and the rest were wondering even vibhu had no answer to naagpaash

But sanjeevni he tells about sushen vaidh so Hanuman brings vaidh from Lanka

This is so wrong.

Sushena was not some vaidh from Lanka, he is the FIL of Sugriva. He faught along with them in the war. He suggested two herbs for the Naagpas but before that Garuda ji appeared and he cured both Rama and Lakshmana. During Bhamhastra, Sushena has no role.

Bhai tv show wale kya kya dikhate hai

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

According to VR, he did participate in the war actively. He was the senior most. So he acted like an advisor too. Also he was the one who sent Hanuman ji to bring 4 herbs including Sanjivani from Himalayas.

Didn't vibhu suggest to get sushen vaidh from Lanka who then suggested to get sanjivini

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

I did and I loved it!

Its execution was too notch. War sequences were very good. Tiwariji Kangaal ho gaye shayad, that's why such bad quality war after producing MB.

But Star MB was mostly fictional. Nothing was according to Vyasa smiley36

Didn't vibhu suggest to get sushen vaidh from Lanka who then suggested to get sanjivini

Sushena was Sugriva's FIL. He was with them from the beginning. He was not from Lanka. Actually 4 herbs were suggested by Jambvant and he sent Hanuman ji.

Here is the citation from VR

तम् एवम् सान्त्वयित्वा तु समाश्वास्य च राक्षसम् |

सुषेणम् श्वशुरम् पार्श्वे सुग्रीवस् तम् उवाच ह || ६-५०-२३

Consoling and convincing Vibhishana thus, Sugreeva spoke to Sushena, his father-in-law, who was on his side (as follows):

Edited by ananya3129 - 3 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This is so wrong.

Sushena was not some vaidh from Lanka, he is the FIL of Sugriva. He faught along with them in the war. He suggested two herbs for the Naagpas but before that Garuda ji appeared and he cured both Rama and Lakshmana. During Bhamhastra, Sushena has no role.

Bhai tv show wale kya kya dikhate hai

Ohhho this is new

Fil of sugreev

Maybe this is total new info

As of now this ramayan sushen was in Lanka and repaired shurpi and meghu both

So guess he will be brought to cure lakshman

chatterbox thumbnail

I think we will have to accept sushen from Lanka only

Vaise hi mix and match chal raha hai 😂

Abhi toh naagpaash ka tod garudji hi hai 😂