Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

My take from today's episode

1.Quite melodious song at the beginning.

2.Valmiki ji,looked quite radiant.Looks like a bright bulb is laced just above his head.Nwming ceremony looked good though I didn't understand the hidden meaning behind the names that he explained .

3.Absolutely loved the expression of Ram at the beginning.Tears unknowingly streaming down his eyes .From the moment ,Sita left the castle.Ram's eyes were never dry.His situation is actually pathetic.As Sita said ,he became like a hermit .But he couldn't detach from her.He cannot disclose his mental state to anyone.The two beings in the series with whom he shared his soul,emotions and thoughts are no where to be seen.Parchai,netra and aatma all gone.Both left him at the end of the day .Some say willingly,done say forcibly.

All alone !! and he thus doing things mechanically.The eyes look melancholic and haunted perpetually ☹️.That's the power of acting .

4.Skipped the scenes of the duo.Acting like vamps of saas bahu serials who tell their plans loudly.Looks like Sahastra chews on Vimal Pan masala frequently .His lower set of teeth looks stained.A split second scene I observed when I was unable to fast forward their gupshup

5.A new rendition of the song .It felt new after the same track repeating over the course of 9 months .The old track is beautiful and the new one felt different after listening to the track .

6.Waiting to know if the youngest Chacha conveys the message to the Lord.

bold: no wonder sasta looks so weird to me. His actions his movements are all looking weird.

Me thinks he only took rebirth as shakuni in dwapar yug.

Ya i know actor is same but his portrayal is of deceit.

Last part I don't know. I m not sure if he returned to ayodhya after killing salty lalasur.

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

A doubt..

Where is Hanuman?His absence looks so jarring.I thought he is always magically present at a place where Ram's story is sung .Today children were chanting the song and he was no where to be seen .

I thought he would help to raise the kids and teach them the biography of his Prabhu.🤔

Just came to know that the the music of the movie Shri Ram Rajya ( available in Youtube) is done by Illyraja .No wonder most of the songs of this movie is melodious.

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

bold: no wonder sasta looks so weird to me. His actions his movements are all looking weird.

Me thinks he only took rebirth as shakuni in dwapar yug.

Ya i know actor is same but his portrayal is of deceit.

Last part I don't know. I m not sure if he returned to ayodhya after killing salty lalasur.

I personally think the actor overacted or is high on weeds.He does not look menacing but a creepy stalker.The sunken cheeks,8 pack and red eyes of the partner looks more irritating than frightening.They have never been able to instill fear where Asuras are concerned.

Good thing that is Uttar kand looks more promising than the Yuddha kand.

Yes show’s quality has increased after being shifted to Sab. Yuddh Kand was complete disaster but in Uttar kand barring Lakshman ji’s representation and Sastasmiley7 other things are good

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

The bhajan in bgm at time of birth of Luv Kush was so soothing💯❤️✨🙏🪔...

And naming ceremony too was very nicely executed part ...the meaning conveyed for names of luv kush by Maharishi Valmiki was💯🙏🥹.

Prachi did gave motherly vibes ✨ very nicely💯...

Whole sequence was so divine and executed wonderfully and bgms are amazing . Love Valmikiji expression he really gave the warmth of Raja janak.

Prachi is graceful in every shade of ma Sita from janaknandani Sita to now as luv kush janni she is wonderful always .

Well I guess in VR shatrughan meets his bhabhima right and even stayed with her whole night so did they talk regarding Shri Ram ? Is their conversation mentioned ?

Niharika_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes music was good.

Mangal bhavan song is really good

But what do u think

Salty will go first then time leap

Or what

If they take leap means by end of October end hoga??????

Inka time predict karna it's impossible inhe khudko pata nahi hota ki kya dikhana hai hum kaise predict karke . I always skipped this sasta koi batao mujhe ye konsa Amrit peekar aya hai jo Marta hi nahi .

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Celinacrescent

A doubt..

Where is Hanuman?His absence looks so jarring.I thought he is always magically present at a place where Ram's story is sung .Today children were chanting the song and he was no where to be seen .

I thought he would help to raise the kids and teach them the biography of his Prabhu.🤔

Just came to know that the the music of the movie Shri Ram Rajya ( available in Youtube) is done by Illyraja .No wonder most of the songs of this movie is melodious.

On X someone told Hanuman doesn't have much role in uttarkand. He wasn't present in Valmiki ashram either nor helped in raising kids

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

On X someone told Hanuman doesn't have much role in uttarkand. He wasn't present in Valmiki ashram either nor helped in raising kids

Hanuman comes when ashwamedh yagya horse is captured by luv kush

And through his powers Hanuman recognise them as ram sita ke luv kush

Hanuman comes when ashwamedh yagya horse is captured by luv kush

And through his powers Hanuman recognise them as ram sita ke luv kush

According to VR there is no horse capture and no fight happened between Uncles and nephews. But all most all the tv series has shown that story. Hanuman doesn’t come till Rama decides to do mahaprasthan according to VR but his story is shown differently in different tv shows. Like in Sagar Ramayans, he comes around the horse capture time but in SKR he was right there from the time Sita started to live in Valmiki Ashram

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

According to VR there is no horse capture and no fight happened between Uncles and nephews. But all most all the tv series has shown that story. Hanuman doesn’t come till Rama decides to do mahaprasthan according to VR but his story is shown differently in different tv shows. Like in Sagar Ramayans, he comes around the horse capture time but in SKR he was right there from the time Sita started to live in Valmiki Ashram

As per valmiki u cud be right and u hv gvn answer that all tv shows showed this only horse wala story.

Vaise hi mix and match chal raha hai

But this horse version jiska bhi hai it's popular na.

Wahi accepted hai wildly